It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BOB MUELLER Possibly Conspiring with SCHIFF and NADLER to Hurt President Trump on July 17th 2019.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2019 @ 01:25 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Now that you mention it, that December 2017 article didn't mention Peter Strzok as being on Mueller's team. I wonder if he had been jettisoned by then, or not yet recruited?

posted on Jul, 1 2019 @ 06:45 AM
link   
I thinks there's still stuff that is redacted from the report. Stuff they don't want to broadcaste to the entire world. Remember, this was started ss a national security issue? Some stuff they might not want to trust the world with but would trust giving to Congress. Other stuff they might want to limit to a small group within Congress.
There's nothing unusual with them having open hearings but reserving some topics to be discuss in closed hearings afterward. I've seen it happen quite a few time when it cqme to intelligence briefings.

posted on Jul, 1 2019 @ 09:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari
The only thing they had was the Mueller Dossier... which even though it has impeded the President's agenda and changed the 2018 elections in the Democrat's favor turned out to be a bust.

Disagree that it 'changed the 2018 elections'... mid terms always go that direction, and 2018 was a very weak/lackluster result as compared to many recent mid terms.

In other words - the 2018 mid terms were ho-hum, and don't mean anything with respect to what to expect in 2020.

posted on Jul, 1 2019 @ 10:10 AM
link   
It’s just pure corruption how this can be allowed to happen, the investigation turned up Jack, this is a continuation of a coup attempt by people trying to save their own arses, Barr better get ready to intervene now but the Trump administration wants to hold out till 2020, to ensure the win 100%

These treasonous POS are only trying to force the trump administration from playing its hand earlier than expected

So what to do? Wait it out of arrest these criminals now will be the talk

posted on Jul, 1 2019 @ 11:03 AM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl
The 2018 midterms had the highest voter turnout in 100 years. 49% of eligible voters, over 100 million votes. It was also the most money ever spent during a midterm campaign.

A midterm that saw far left wing Representatives Rashida Tlaib, Ilan Omar, and Alexandria Ocasio Cortez all get elected. Democrats took over the House while the Russia Collusion media blitz was at it's peak.

2018 was far from no-hum.

posted on Jul, 1 2019 @ 12:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: madmac5150
Bob Mueller will be DESTROYED under Republican questioning. Schiff and Nadler... they are going to see this entire mess blow up in their faces.

This will NOT work out well, for the psychotic left.

see, this is why democrats just don't listen to any of you anymore....it's not because of "elitism" or "my way or the highway" type of thinking ....it's because of the person that's been in the white house for the last 2+years....ask him for details about ANY "policy" he has, ask him about any government program details, ask him details about any of the government institutions or departments....he doesn't know crap about ANY of these, he repeats himself like a blubbering idiot who just came up with a new word or phrase and likes repeating it over and over, he tries to hire people who can't pass a backround check or don't know s**t about their job. he speeches can't even be used by teachers to show and perhaps inspire kids, due to his cursing, lying, and incoherency...now he just lies and makes crap about easily verifiable facts regarding Obama....he has conned investors all his life, he has been sued and convicted of fraud...and....which one of you would let your 15-year old daughter be alone with him.....

and you call the "left" (whoever that represents in your mind) psychotic....good one sparky
edit on 1-7-2019 by jimmyx because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2019 @ 04:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: SouthernForkway26
a reply to: tanstaafl
The 2018 midterms had the highest voter turnout in 100 years. 49% of eligible voters, over 100 million votes. It was also the most money ever spent during a midterm campaign.

A midterm that saw far left wing Representatives Rashida Tlaib, Ilan Omar, and Alexandria Ocasio Cortez all get elected. Democrats took over the House while the Russia Collusion media blitz was at it's peak.

Exactly - even with all of those facts, the best the dems could nuster was a weaker than normal mid term result - they lost seats in the Senate, and gained fewer seats in the House than is usual during mid-terms...

2018 was far from no-hum.

Everything you said says otherwise, and agrees with me.

posted on Jul, 1 2019 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Rep. Louie Gohmert (R-Texas) called former special counsel Robert Mueller an "anal opening" ahead of the former FBI chief's public testimony before Congress.

“He’s done some irreparable damage to some things and he’s got to answer for them,” Gohmert told Politico.

He is one of 25 Republicans on the House Intelligence and Judiciary committees who get to grill Mueller during the back-to-back hearings scheduled later this month.
Source: thehill.com...

We'll see if your intuition is correct in 16 days, Mr. Gohmert.

posted on Jul, 1 2019 @ 11:37 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I agree Care, I have some concerns with the recent decisions over at Fox..Donna Brazile mainly. Yet their is no doubt in my mind that the left media is a true enemy of the state.

posted on Jul, 2 2019 @ 02:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sabrechucker

I agree Care, I have some concerns with the recent decisions over at Fox..Donna Brazile mainly. Yet their is no doubt in my mind that the left media is a true enemy of the state.

They're even complaining that the President of the United States of America is dedicating this 4th of July holiday to our military and the brave/talented men and women who are its backbone.

4th of July Extravaganza in D.C.: www.breitbart.com...

posted on Jul, 2 2019 @ 02:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

They're even complaining that the President of the United States of America is dedicating this 4th of July holiday to our military and the brave/talented men and women who are its backbone.

They have their GALL 😬

posted on Jul, 2 2019 @ 02:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: carewemust

They have their GALL 😬

Democrats are now getting mad so frequently, about so many things that are good for America and Americans, the entire party is becoming totally irrelevant.

posted on Jul, 2 2019 @ 05:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: madmac5150
Bob Mueller will be DESTROYED under Republican questioning. Schiff and Nadler... they are going to see this entire mess blow up in their faces.

This will NOT work out well, for the psychotic left.

I've seen some of these hearings where rules are made to severely limit the scope of the questions asked...If there's a way for the gremlin to prevent the good guys from nailing Mueller, you can know he'll use it...

posted on Jul, 2 2019 @ 06:22 AM
link   

I hate to tell you this sweetheart but the information that will hurt trump has been published in Muellers report.
If you had bothered to read it you would already know that.
There is a reason that trump is attacking the man this week again. He is terrified.
Read the report.
do yourself a favor.
www.documentcloud.org.../

posted on Jul, 2 2019 @ 06:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

The only thing they had was the Mueller Dossier... which even though it has impeded the President's agenda and changed the 2018 elections in the Democrat's favor turned out to be a bust.

Don't you mean Steele dossier.

posted on Jul, 2 2019 @ 06:28 AM
link   
a reply to: madmac5150

Why would he be destroyed? He didn't do anything but investigate the president.
He is not under investigation. He is there to answer questions about the criminal activity of the president both before and after the election.
How does he get destroyed?
You think they made stuff up? LOL

The truth is bad enough.

posted on Jul, 2 2019 @ 06:36 AM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

Read the Mueller report.
You will know why.

www.documentcloud.org.../

posted on Jul, 2 2019 @ 06:42 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

They're conspiring to manufacture evidence of obstruction.

They don't have to manufacturer it. It was all right in front of our eyes on the nightly news.
Oh wait you don't watch the news. You watch Fox and friends .... which sound just like it is...a Saturday morning cartoon show. If you had bothered to watch real news instead of fake news you wouldn't be where you are now. In the dark wondering how this all happened.

posted on Jul, 2 2019 @ 06:47 AM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

They are not in a frenzy. They know that most Americans have not read the Mueller report and they know the value of the spoken word. As do the republicans who are now terrorized because they know that Mueller will come off as credible and people will be hearing some things they have not heard before.

The frenzy is trump trying any way he can to distract from this or discredit Mueller.
That will continue until mid month. Expect it to get even worse the closer the day gets.
He may even declare war to keep the testimony from happening. Who knows.

posted on Jul, 2 2019 @ 06:48 AM
link   

They are going to tell the story exactly the way it happened.
Thats enough.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join