It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trumps visit to South Korea and stepping on North Korea soil

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2019 @ 01:27 AM
link   
It took no balls whatsoever. What's NK going to do, imprison the President? Of course not. They're not insane retards.

It was for the media, a photo op. Trump solidifying his befriending of Kim Jong Un for everyone to see so he can reference it during the 2020 Presidential debates.

What he did in the scheme of things is take a little heat off of North Korea by humanizing Kim Jong Un a tad bit. In return, they aren't conducting nuclear and long range missile tests but continue to research and produce them freely. They were nothing more than psychological show to begin with as they were doing them more and more.

Trump and Kim used to trade insults of each others character on twitter and the media a couple of years ago while NK was doing tests and the US was doing war games. That was all show too, and I think it changed when Trump started being nice to and publicly "respecting" Kim which was NK's objective with the tests; get the US to be nicer instead of scaring the # out of NK and NK doing the same to regional allies and a lesser extent us.

posted on Jul, 1 2019 @ 04:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic

So if any of you can show some real news of the event, post it here for the US and world can see it.
I was so impressed with the news of 2 happy men without guns in their hands pointing at each other.

posted on Jul, 1 2019 @ 05:13 PM
link   
a reply to: MisterSpock

Very true... The left would be calling for war if Trump created peace. They're already acting like that's what he should be doing, but the second he drops a bomb, they scream he's a war monger and must be stopped. #ing idiots.

posted on Jul, 1 2019 @ 05:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: MisterSpock
a reply to: musicismagic
If obama done it he'd get a second noble peace prize....lord knows why he was even given the first one.

Word is that Obama ordered a bag of North Korean soil and placed his foot in it. Could be just a rumor though.

Bids are being taken for a display case at the Obama Library too 😃

Lol, I forgot about that thing. I wonder how many free trips are gonna taken there... $500,000,000 is a lot for a president with zero accomplishments. Bush had way more than obama and his library only cost $43,000,000. I can only imagine how many lies and how much propaganda will be in that thing. Or how quickly it'll be torn up since it's on the south side of Chicago. Probably the dumbest idea ever. Even dumber than building a Sonic Drive-In right next to the only hood in the city I work in. It's always empty.

posted on Jul, 1 2019 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Is he an illegal now?

posted on Jul, 1 2019 @ 08:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

Is he an illegal now?

Trump has a diplomatic passport 😎

posted on Jul, 1 2019 @ 10:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: chr0naut

Is he an illegal now?

Trump has a diplomatic passport 😎

In September 2017, all entry for US citizens was refused by North Korean authorities. Diplomatic passports are not honored and have been refused.

Trump would be an illegal, but only if he did actually stand on North Korean soil. The truth is that he is only entering the demilitarized zone at the border.

Trump = illegal. LOL.

edit on 1/7/2019 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2019 @ 11:04 PM
link   

The trick will be to "overthrow" him peacefully.

That's what this is, ultimately, all about. Removing him in such a fashion that he'll wind up thinking it was his own idea...

It's going to be a tough task. Maybe impossible. But what if it's not impossible? What if...Un leaves, and the Korea's become one, though China will have conniptions--but that's a worry for another day.

This was history!! Maybe it fails ultimately, but maybe, just maybe, it doesn't. I'm willing to let President Trump give it his best shot.

posted on Nov, 2 2022 @ 01:59 AM
link   

Nov 2, 2022

North Korea and South Korea are now shooting missiles in each other's direction.

Source: www.foxnews.com...

Bring back leader/peace-maker U.S. President, Donald Trump!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join