It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SILK ROAD: China & Russia make Friends everywhere.. while NWO make Enemies everywhere?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 03:32 PM
link   
IRAN is historically (as Persia) the ‘center’ of the Silk Road legacy; so no wonder it is NWO’s worst enemy right now!

Also along the well beaten path: Russia, Albania, Armenia, Bulgaria, Croatia, Romania, Azerbaijan, Georgia, Greece
China, Indonesia, Malaysia, Japan, Korea
most of the ‘Stans’ (except peculiarly, Afghanistan- wonder why they’re not partaking, too busy supplying some other resource?)
Egypt, Bangladesh, possibly others.

notice quite a few NATO countries and one ambiguous country seem to have managed to be included thus are on both 'sides'. perhaps in anticipation of transforming the SR into an eastern extension of NWO down the road..

Obviously that’s alot of countries NWO has to destabilize & assimilate! That’s a whole lot of war; neverending war.. unless they resort to like nukes or weather/bio WMDs to speed takeovers along, at this rate.

And just to stop them from further developing their own flourishing eastern trades? Whatta shame =/

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 03:44 PM
link   
a reply to: letni

Really, "China & Russia make Friends everywhere". I know some countries that would disagree with that and I am not talking about in the West.

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Thanks, pray tell..

what countries' peoples are are China and/or Russia currently bombing?

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 03:58 PM
link   
We are not enemies of China or of Russia. Corrupt leaders make us fear by promoting it. Russia controls their people by promoting fear of the west and America promotes fear of Russia...and natural microbes. It is all about controlling the Masses. China is doing it different than other nations do it, but is still doing it.

Wait toll the Koreas get together, they have lots of good minds and workers there. They will be a threat to the NWO too, I see some major problems with the NWO sabotaging this alliance. I can't say it is the NWO that is running this, I just know some people try to cause conflict to keep any nation from becoming a threat.

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 04:07 PM
link   
But isnt Korea just a puppet regime of NWO already?

I mean its pretty obviousy the North sector gets 'left alone' to be conveniently paraded as the boogie man from time to time to keep 'US' in perpetual fear.

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 08:41 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

I watch Russian news almost daily by proxy of my family. I rarely see USA mentioned in negative light. It is more of a Russian people not caring about west. They have so many domestic problems not solved since 1990's like poor roads and #ty building conditions, corruption.

top topics

join