It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Trump Promises War With Iran Will Lead To Obliteration

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Thanks to all who posted and the video of the end of the world was funny. I hope that it is posturing but historically we set Japan up for WW II and then were surprised at how well they did until Midway. If Iran decides to attack with a combined air sea attack they may cause significant causalities and damage. Then it's up to the Prez (I'm not a fan) but he's got the job.

I doubt if a preemptive attack on Iran would go any further. There's nothing there worth the national interests of of any other nuclear power. They may even avoid the destruction of oil infrastructure so the survivors can sell oil and rebuild. We will see...

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Obliterate doesn't equal nukes!

If we did a full on war instead of our half-measures we've been doing since ww2, we wouldn't need need nukes to obliterate Iran. Carpet bombing all government buildings, farms, warehouses, factories, ports, airports, and enemy troops only if they get in the way. They will collapse within a month, and we could sell off their oil reserves and pay off our national debt.

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 02:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: onthedownlow

originally posted by: blueman12
a reply to: onthedownlow

Drink the kool aid much? ..Okay with a nuclear strike? It's all Obamas fault?

SMF...

What koolaid are you referring too? Do you remember when Obama paid a huge ransom to Iran?... set your koolaid down and step away

Actually he gave them back money that was theirs to begin with, got some form of control/inspection/agreement on nuclear weapons production. Not the best deal perhaps, but far better than the nothingburger you have now, since "dealmaker" tore up the agreement..SOP for dealmaker

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Jason79

Why should you have Iran's oil reserves you have plenty of your own ffs???

Irans not Iraq and the terrain alone would make carpet bombing rather ineffective if not impossible in some areas to accomplish.

Plus you need to put boots on the ground, where again the terrain, nevermind the Guerrilla warfare that would be employed against the invaders, would make gulf war one and two seem rather tame by comparison.

Iran won't collapse within a month but millions of people would die, and not all soldiers but Woman, Children, and the elderly.

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 04:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
a reply to: airforce47

Trump may be stupid but even I do not think him to be THAT stupid. It would ruin his legacy. Even in the eyes of many of his supporters. He could not stand that.

Or could he be that stupid??? Do any here suppose they would stick with him should he pre-preemptively nuke Iran?

Yeah but the thing is that he is not stupid. Actually is a very smart person. And he doesn't want a war with Iran or any other country but at the same time he is not someone to tolerate when US is being mocked and attacked.

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 04:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Telos

I smart person that sounds retarded half the time he opens his mouth?

He's a ""special"" person ile give you that.

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 05:54 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Dude. I am aware that Trump ''says'' he does not war with Iran. I have applauded him in other threads for that stance. It is not hate that drives me on about him but rather a firm understanding that the man is a loon. You may by his act and of course that is up to you . But for me he is a nut cake.

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 05:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Masterjaden

Indeed Master, I protested against the neutron bomb way back when it was on the drawing boards. It's still a nuke and as such would kill one whole whopping lot of people and even then I have to wonder at supporters who would still stand by him for genocidal actions. Would you? Would you stand by and watch millions die and praise him for it? Would ya?

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 05:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Middleoftheroad

OH, you are one of those people who thinks that anyone who sees Trump in a different light than you must be brainwashed? Huh? That is lazy thinking and serves not purpose other than telling yourself a lie.

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 06:00 PM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

And still I have hope that he is not THAT stupid.

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 06:04 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

The thing with people is they are not like fine wine.

73-year-old possibly senile old Men should probably stick to Golf.

Especially since they canny handle a set of stairs ffs.

Trumps a menace to reality.

Who the feck, realistically, gives there racist grandpa access to nukes and sway over the free world???!!!

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 07:28 PM
link   
...annnndd ..............never going to happen....ever. Zzzzzzzz

A few bitch slaps yes. Obliteration. No

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 08:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
a reply to: airforce47

Trump may be stupid but even I do not think him to be THAT stupid. It would ruin his legacy. Even in the eyes of many of his supporters. He could not stand that.

Or could he be that stupid??? Do any here suppose they would stick with him should he pre-preemptively nuke Iran?

His legacy will be falsely destroyed by an imploded economy that isn't his fault.

No, not a nuclear option, but an economic problem with no options.

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 08:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Telos

In certain areas, like how to fool people into believing you so you can advance your own brand I can agree. But for one, at his age and his supposed wealth I think it stupid to be doing what he is doing now. Now his supporters think he is doing it for them and the country but I don't think that at all. At his age he is still pursuing a hole in his soul that a smarter, more mature person would have filled decades ago.

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 08:41 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

I agree on the old age part. He and I are the same age and I know for sure that I am slipping in my intellect. It is clear to me at least. He, apparenty does not have this same capacity. And that goes for Biden and Sanders as well.

Trumps a menace to reality.

Getting existential now are we? Let's. I think this is the case. He seems a bit like the Hindu god Shiva, the destroyer.

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 09:09 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

Don't get me wrong mate, i have tremendous respect for old people.

Im 44 soon, ile be old myself in a decade or so, already am to my own kids. LoL

With age comes wisdom and perspective the likes of which youth simply cannot match nor muster.

But then again so comes senility, fallibility, and the inability to work the remote control.

Longevity or humanity's limited supply of such seems to me to be one of the main contentions we have where learning from one generation to the next is concerned.

Thus we repeat our historical transgressions time and time again.
edit on 30-6-2019 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 09:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

Why should you have Iran's oil reserves you have plenty of your own ffs???

We don't, that's why we should sell them

Irans not Iraq and the terrain alone would make carpet bombing rather ineffective if not impossible in some areas to accomplish.

I'm fairly confident the majority of the population lives in above ground cities, might even be able to find them on a map.

Plus you need to put boots on the ground, where again the terrain, nevermind the Guerrilla warfare that would be employed against the invaders, would make gulf war one and two seem rather tame by comparison.

Nope, only need to destroy their capability to wage war. No food, no supplies or equipment(no food, factories, ports, warehouses or oil to sell)

Iran won't collapse within a month but millions of people would die, and not all soldiers but Woman, Children, and the elderly.

Maybe you could see the problem with "Proportional Response" (what we do now) if instead of sending a volunteer army we instead conscripted the homeless, prison inmates, drug addicts, and other undesirables. And then received foreign aid packages for our losses.

Taking away the consequences of war only leads to more wars.

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 10:39 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

That learning from one generation to the next has been one of my thought ruminations lately. I guess that in ages pasted, one generation would pass on the tribal wisdom to the next, from generation to generation. A wise man was considered a wise man because when he said that the herds would return at a certain time or that when the snows would come, it was considered that he was wise but in reality he only had experience that the next generation had not yet developed

Back then there was little change from generation to generation as technology basically remained the same for ages. But now that is completely different. Not only does tech change from generation to generation it also changes from decade and less.

So now, age does not necessarily denote wisdom so much as it can mean being out of touch with not only new, but newer changes that are coming at us quickly. I think you kinda pointed this out already...

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Sake mate, you sound like a bit of a hard bastard, how has Iran craped in your cornflakes?

I'm fairly confident we should leave Iran the feck to there own devices and get on with our day.

War is for bankers, corporations and financial institutions, to think otherwise is simply sheer folly.

How come those bastards still have all there body parts intact?

Do you think their weans will ever be going off to war?

That would be a negative and then some.

What was it kept Trump out of Vietnam, his feet?

No even that many stairs about just jungle. x

www.businessinsider.com...

How about this map, what does that say? I mean who's got who surrounded?
edit on 30-6-2019 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2019 @ 12:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

How about this map, what does that say? I mean who's got who surrounded?

Yep, That's what a "compassionate" "Proportional Response" looks like. Just in case you're still confused, I'm the one arguing we need to cut that crap out, (if those bases were a deterrent, Iran wouldn't be action a fool, and we wouldn't be having this conversation) do what needs to be done, and bring our troops home. That map is 100% on you and your policies and the MIC thanks you for your support of a never ending war against brown people.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join