It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Trump Promises War With Iran Will Lead To Obliteration

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 11:20 AM
link   
President Trump has stated that in the event of war with Iran they will face obliteration.

www.cnbc.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink">www.cnbc.com... 25/trump-says-an-iranian-attack-on-americans-will-be-met-with-obliteration.html

He has the authority to respond to a large scale Iranian attack that causes significant damage and causalities to US Forces. He can legally order a preemptive nuclear strike following the DOD Ops plan to destroy Iran's military forces and nuclear facilities. The plan has been in place since 1979 and is updated periodically.

If it turns out in the long run the Ayatollah is that stupid then the President will oblige him. Congress will declare war after the fact when Iran is a smoking ruin with millions of dead. Yes it can and will happen unless a way is found out of the current mess. It's just a matter of when?

WASHINGTON — President Donald Trump slammed Iran on Tuesday, saying any Iranian attack on Americans would be met with “great and overwhelming force” and “obliteration.” Trump’s comments on Twitter came a day after he announced fresh sanctions on the Islamic Republic in the wake of its downing of an unmanned U.S. drone last week.

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 11:26 AM
link   
a reply to: airforce47

Trump may be stupid but even I do not think him to be THAT stupid. It would ruin his legacy. Even in the eyes of many of his supporters. He could not stand that.

Or could he be that stupid??? Do any here suppose they would stick with him should he pre-preemptively nuke Iran?

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Stopped a war with North Korea and might start one with Iran still breaking even.🤷‍♂️

Probably just posturing but hay you never know.

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 11:38 AM
link   

You never obliterate that kind of mindset.

All any significant war with Iran will serve to achieve to destabilize the region even further.

Nevermind create a whole lot of martyrs and breed the next generation of opponent.

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Is their government dumb enough to start a war they clearly can't win...?

Not sure why the warning was necessary.

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 11:45 AM
link   
If Trump does the deed:

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 11:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

All any significant war with Iran will serve to achieve to destabilize the region even further.

Nevermind create a whole lot of martyrs and breed the next generation of opponent.

And that is the truth Andy. Not to mention the fall out over the whole region and the health effects on millions more. But then that is logical thinking of which Trump has questionable amounts.

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 11:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire

And that is the truth Andy. Not to mention the fall out over the whole region and the health effects on millions more. But then that is logical thinking of which Trump has questionable amounts.

He has repeatedly stated that he doesn't want war with Iran. But don't let that get in the way of your hate.

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 12:01 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

Ever heard of a neutron bomb? It's not like wwii.

Jaden

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 12:02 PM
link   
The problem is that Trump got out of the Iran deal and then hired people like Bolton who would love war with Iran. Then Trump increased sanctions on Iran. It's setting us up for war.

Not sure if Trump actually wants to go to war, but he is setting up all the right conditions for war.

It would guess that some PTB are trying to bait Iran into making a big move that will instigate war with the u.s.

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 12:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: lordcomac
Is their government dumb enough to start a war they clearly can't win...?

Not sure why the warning was necessary.

I don't think Iran is. I think the u.s. is trying to bait Iran so that they can justify a war. Sanctions are doing damage and putting pressure on iran.

Best case is that Iran stays level headed and waits till a new deal is made. And the u.s. doesn't pull a false flag.

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 12:09 PM
link   

He clearly stated numerous times now he didn’t retaliate with bombs because killing 150 Iranians was disproportionate.

The brainwashing is complete I guess.

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Nukes are for show only.. I cannot see a situation they would be used in a modern society.
Except if we have a alien invasion, independence day style

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 12:14 PM
link   
I think the obliteration the President is referring to is of mankind, not just Iran.

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Trump may be stupid but even I do not think him to be THAT stupid. It would ruin his legacy. Even in the eyes of many of his supporters. He could not stand that.

Or could he be that stupid??? Do any here suppose they would stick with him should he pre-preemptively nuke Iran?

I must have missed the part about a preemptive nuclear strike, but I suppose I would stick with him if he made that kind of decision based on intelligence. It is a real shame that Obama helped elevate the level of threat that we face from Iran... and it would be much worse if we had a president that was unwilling to put all options on the table for defending America and her allies

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 12:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: kwakakev
I think the obliteration the President is referring to is of mankind, not just Iran.

I think he is talking about Iran. He said the same kind of things to North Korea. I think it's his personal strategy to try and get a good agreement. Although, it hasn't worked with North Korea.

Iran seems more complicated as there are many influences that would like Iran wiped out or regime changed.

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: onthedownlow

Drink the kool aid much? ..Okay with a nuclear strike? It's all Obamas fault?

SMF...

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 12:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12
a reply to: onthedownlow

Drink the kool aid much? ..Okay with a nuclear strike? It's all Obamas fault?

SMF...

What koolaid are you referring too? Do you remember when Obama paid a huge ransom to Iran?... set your koolaid down and step away

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Maybe He will bomb them with plane loads of cash. So much it buries their cities.

Found the part where they cause significant damage and causalities to US Forces" extremely funny.

So after Iran does their large scale attack ." President Trump" gets in his way back machine and orders a preemptive strike.

edit on 30-6-2019 by MajorAce because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-6-2019 by MajorAce because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Pres Trump has military officials , particularly Pompeo and Bolton, pushing him towards war and I don't think Trump,as an individual, wants war either, but I think he could be convinced or his ego could affect his decision, thus we need checks and balances.

However, recently a Republican measure to stop congressional approval for war was successful with 50/40 votes, and led by Mitch McConnel. (I am only conveying info, not here to slam Republicans). Shouldn't we always get congressional approval for war and not leave that decision to just one person, even if Congress is a bit idiotic these days?
Source
edit on 0pmf30061430 by waftist because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join