It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump becomes first sitting US president to step foot on North Korean soil

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 03:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
a reply to: carewemust

Blessed? How about we make a big gold crown and put that on his head. How about we make him the first recipient of God's Instrument Prize. I"m sure that would make many people happy.

And Obama got a Nobel Peace Prize for........what was that great thing he did ?

He basically got it for not being George Bush. It was pathetic. Even Obama knew he didn't deserve it, but he accepted it because he's a narcissist. If he had any integrity he would've declined it. People have done it before.

On topic: It's hilarious seeing the utter panic from the left every time something like this happens. It's a good thing no one has been showing them the black unemployment numbers. They'd be furious to see them doing so well.
edit on 30 6 19 by face23785 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 05:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thecakeisalie
a reply to: xuenchen

Let the Trump ass kissing begin.

The only reason this was possible was because of lil Kim, his family wanted nothing to do with the outside world, both the rebs and the Dems had tried for decades, only after Kim Jong ills death was it possible because lil Kim was willing to talk.

But let the sheeple have their day, gimme a T gimme a R...

Maybe partially but it might be also because China changed its stance on NK is the primary reason.

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

Good one Razor, Nice comeback.

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 06:06 PM
link   

I would start referring to Trump as Captain Awesome Pants, but I currently hold that title.

If he negotiates a peace settlement with NK though, I will buy him a drink.

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 06:30 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

I love listening to all of these liberal know-nothings who have repeatedly failed at everything they've ever done call Donald Trump's approach to North Korea a failure.

At what exactly has he succeeded in regards to NK?

Nothing.

Any other president could gave easily met with Kim, created a great "show," but they were smart enough not to get played and give him (Kim) that stage for nothing in return.

Trump is an idiot playing to his idiot base while getting played as a idiot on the world stage with nothing to show except showmanship.

Spare me.

+1 more 
posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 06:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Liquesence

Previous presidents wouldn't even make an effort to talk to North Korea.

Trump shows up and changes the game plan and now there are real peace talks and talk of reunification is once again a positive position on both sides.

This is diplomacy. This keeps young men and women from dying in pointless warfare.

What has Trump done? He brought a recluse of a regime to the table.

Why is peace wrong Liquesence?

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 08:21 PM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

I could not give a piss about Obama, why do you anymore huh? My comments were directed to the undercurrent of sainthood being bestowed on Trump, not Obama, that is ANOTHER thread. Start it if you like

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 08:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Liquesence
a reply to: projectvxn

I love listening to all of these liberal know-nothings who have repeatedly failed at everything they've ever done call Donald Trump's approach to North Korea a failure.

At what exactly has he succeeded in regards to NK?

Nothing.

Any other president could gave easily met with Kim, created a great "show," but they were smart enough not to get played and give him (Kim) that stage for nothing in return.

Trump is an idiot playing to his idiot base while getting played as a idiot on the world stage with nothing to show except showmanship.

Spare me.

The leaders of Japan and South Korea, to whom the NK problem is an immediate concern, have a different view on this than you. I'd say that's much more important to how it looks on the world stage than some random media lapdog's opinion. You got lied to by your media masters. We all know you won't be able to change your mind until they tell you though.

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 08:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn

Why is peace wrong Liquesence?

He belongs to a cult. They would rather 100 million people die than see Trump succeed. It's sickening what losing 2016 has done to them.

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 08:37 PM
link   
I still think Trump is a turd, but the other choice was Hillary.

A handshake at the DMZ is a good photo. Does anyone know what was discussed? Was anything settled or put into motion? NK is still making more nukes as far as what is known. More missiles are being built.

It is a nice photo, but what was the point?

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Typical leftie buns. Staunchly opposed to civil discussion because it reveals your hypocrisy and faulty logic.

posted on Jul, 1 2019 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Dear Liberals, if you're wondering where you party went you just have to seek them out somewhere other than CNN or MSNBC. Ignore the props Dore gives Tucker if it's too painful but do listen when he slams lying snake in the grass Adam Schiff.

Jimmy Dore, Glenn Greenwald, Dave Rubin---there lay some sanity and your real peeps.

I don't know if any have figured it out yet but Prez Trump isn't really a Republican Like most of us he's a mix but what he's not is a typical political animal. If Dems would come to the table we'd have a massive infrastructure influx. Talk about good for everybody!

And don't forget the criminal reform. That was pretty big. The Swamp hides behind colors both red & blue.

Just walkaway...you'll be glad you did!

P.S. - It's not bad to talk to North Korea and Russia. Whoever told you that is lying to you. Here's some interesting news from April:

edit on 1-7-2019 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2019 @ 12:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

The global community needs to develop an award that is bigger/better than the Nobel Peace Prize. It's too mundane and common for what President Trump is achieving.

The fact Trump has done more for world peace than probably any other president and will most likely not receive any recognition for it is a perfect example of the hypocritical short sighted world we live in.

posted on Jul, 1 2019 @ 02:32 AM
link   
don't get me wrong, i was always saying Trump is your only choice, the alternative being Hillary, and i do agree he did a lot of good so far. certainly one of the best presidents you ever had - if not the best, considering the circumstances - and his short but important visit to North Korea confirms that (remember, lefties, there's no peace without hope, so even if hope is all that was achieved this time - that's still a lot).

but that's assuming he's not a part of the problem.

you're saying he's neither republican nor democrat. fair enough. but same can be said about TPTB, those behind the scenes, shadow government, whatever you wanna call them. what if they've decided that regular tactics won't work anymore and they need to step up their game, and Trump was their answer? when was the last time your country was so divided? divide and conquer, remember?

of course you can blame the left for that division, but think about it - if Trump is just a puppet, then they were triggered on purpose to create said division.

if he's such a danger to those behind the scenes, why is he still alive? there's only one answer to that other than "he's one of them" - that they're so afraid a revolution and/or civil war would ensue that they didn't dare to treat him like they did Kennedy.

stay safe. all of you.

posted on Jul, 1 2019 @ 06:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6

Blessed? How about we make a big gold crown and put that on his head. How about we make him the first recipient of God's Instrument Prize. I"m sure that would make many people happy.

Bottom line if Obama did this the media would be fawning all over him, and most of the right would admit its a good thing even if they did it grudgingly. Considering the tensions between the nations and length of time it is historic. Above all else the Koreans love it.

They fawned over 0bama when he was hanging out with the Castros in Cuba.

posted on Jul, 1 2019 @ 06:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: ChaoticOrder

originally posted by: carewemust

The global community needs to develop an award that is bigger/better than the Nobel Peace Prize. It's too mundane and common for what President Trump is achieving.

The fact Trump has done more for world peace than probably any other president and will most likely not receive any recognition for it is a perfect example of the hypocritical short sighted world we live in.

History will remember Trump as a great president.

posted on Jul, 1 2019 @ 06:34 AM
link   
‘Unidentified’ object reported over DMZ, South Korea says

www.foxnews.com...

posted on Jul, 1 2019 @ 09:34 AM
link   
a

originally posted by: projectvxn

They still think not killing 150 people over a broken robot is an impeachable offense.

All the left knows how to do anymore is show their ass.

They also think that killing 150 people over a broken robot is an impeachable offense. Can't win either way with liberals..

posted on Jul, 1 2019 @ 09:37 AM
link   

And you spout gibberish and call names because the intelligent conversation is way above you.

MAGA

posted on Jul, 1 2019 @ 09:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64

And Obama got a Nobel Peace Prize for........what was that great thing he did ?

He said he wanted world peace. SAID. His apologies made us look weak and vulnerable. Trump believes in peace through strength, unlike these leftists who think a hug solves everything. Nobody wants their #ing hugs.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join