It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democrat homeless disaster killing San Francisco, Los Angeles, & Seattle

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 08:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
a reply to: projectvxn

It comes back to that whole empathy thing. Empathy is not having experience with something like drug addiction, but still being able to put yourself in the addicts shoes and see things from their perspective. The perspective of them being human, above all else.

I think you're confusing empathy with enabling and apathy.

Sprinkle in some condoning as well.

Makes for mindless voters however, so there's that I guess.

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 11:13 PM
link   
LA, SF, Sea

One big sneeze by San Andreas and the whole mess is resolved.

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 11:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lazarus Short
a reply to: Waterglass

What I find to be consistent in all these crazy things is the elimination of the white race.

Items:

Killing the Boers in SA.

Immigration of non-whites into Europe.

The decline of whites in the USA.

The wholesale destruction of the "first world."

The disuse of the term "free world."

Endless wars to put our young into the ground.

LGBTQ culture to divert our youth into a non-reproductive lifestyle.

Extended economic conditions that discourage the young from having children.

Abortion.

Race mixing.

PC culture to keep you from protesting the above.

I suppose I need to don my asbestos suit now...

Nah, no need to don an asbestos suit. The Nazi uniform is widely accepted here and on StormFront.

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 11:58 PM
link   

You have major social problems in the US.

But you'll never solve them by blaming.

posted on Jul, 1 2019 @ 12:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

People who endorse murdering American babies, certainly don't care about adult Americans suffering.

They really don't care about non-citizens suffering either, but you know, it's a derangement syndrome.

Republicans for Choice From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Republican Majority for Choice From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Democrats for Life of America

... nuff said?

posted on Jul, 1 2019 @ 12:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: underwerks

So your example of democrat success is republican-run cities.

Like Flynt?

posted on Jul, 1 2019 @ 05:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Lazarus Short

The Stormfront crowd appear to be getting more blatant with their recruiting on here. Sadly there's at least 29 other people in here that agree with this disgusting sentiment.

posted on Jul, 1 2019 @ 07:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Waterglass
I did not write the title. I shortened it to fit. What are these politicians doing? All of them. Regardless of what side you are on, cant you see what is happening to the United States and Europe. It seems that all of this started when the UN somehow gained more power and then started releasing papers calling for global peace and mass migration. I heard about the "secret societies and the rest and they want to depopulate the planet to level around 50 million inhabitants. They also have the money to do it but I am not saying I know something. I simply put it in the thread because it seems there is a root cause for this craziness, in that so many in high places of government are going off the deep end today with clarity of thought, judgement and simply being rational. So here's the rest of the title; (Shocking Videos)

(Shocking Videos)

If they want to depopulate the planet why do they argue against abortion, or the teaching of contraception in schools?

It makes no sense. it seems that their aim is over population, not depopulation.

posted on Jul, 1 2019 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

That's the Republican side. The New World Order is the Democratic side in my opine
edit on 1-7-2019 by Waterglass because: typo

posted on Jul, 1 2019 @ 03:00 PM
link   

How can you conceivably state that Democratic Party members are the cause of homelessness.
a reply to: FyreByrd

Where did I write that? I referenced articles in the media. But since you mentioned Demecrats it must be true . Right?

The exploitive and extractive economy (voodoo economics) of the 1% is the root cause of homelessness.

Free trade with China caused this along with drugs and those having no sense of purpose along with the release into the public who used to be in mental institutions.

edit on 1-7-2019 by Waterglass because: added

posted on Jul, 1 2019 @ 03:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan
One big sneeze by San Andreas and the whole mess is resolved.

That's not exactly how it works. The West Coast would just slide a little farther north. However, if there was an event massive enough to destroy the West Coast, I don't imagine that it would be a good day for anybody anywhere.

posted on Jul, 1 2019 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Democrats are very short minded and cannot think about future consequences.

Democrats are very foreign now, they have family and greater interest outside of the United states.

They want to help foreigners before Americans and believe its ok to make Americans suffer in the process.

They are willing to damage and bankrupt many different areas in the process

posted on Jul, 1 2019 @ 05:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

originally posted by: Wardaddy454

originally posted by: underwerks

originally posted by: carewemust

People who endorse murdering American babies, certainly don't care about adult Americans suffering.

They really don't care about non-citizens suffering either, but you know, it's a derangement syndrome.

How deranged a person must be to care about what happens to others who aren't born on the same patch of dirt they were.

Terrible, terrible empathy.

Is that why the Dems were speaking Spanish in the debates? Because they cared about the 500,000 homeless in this country?

No they spoke spanish because the US is the second largest spanish speaking country in the world.

The US is home to 41m native Spanish speakers, according to census data - that's 13% of the population. And with another nearly 12 million bilingual Spanish speakers, the US is the second largest Spanish-speaking country in the world, ahead of Spain itself.May 22, 2018

Am Cuban, do know this.

However, the debates were also simulcast in Spanish. No need for the pandering display.

posted on Jul, 1 2019 @ 06:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

Like Flynt?

Not so fast.

The Democratic government of a Democratic city destroys that city’s finances so thoroughly that it must go into state receivership; a Democratic emergency manager signs off on a consensus plan to use a temporary water source; the municipal authorities in that Democratic city responsible for treating and monitoring drinking water fail to do their job; a state agency whose employees work under the tender attention of SEIU Local 517 fails to do its job overseeing the local authorities; Barack Obama’s EPA, having been informed about the issue, keeps mum.

posted on Jul, 1 2019 @ 08:18 PM
link   

They don't really want to eliminate white men, but anyone who would dare go against them. The race card is being used to divide and conquer until the population can be more easily controlled.

Climate Change, among other excuses are being used to usher the New World order. They want to cluster everyone into large cities and small apartments. They don't want anyone else owning land, only the elites will own and control all rural areas, as well as resources.

posted on Jul, 1 2019 @ 10:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wardaddy454

originally posted by: chr0naut

Like Flynt?

Not so fast.

The Democratic government of a Democratic city destroys that city’s finances so thoroughly that it must go into state receivership; a Democratic emergency manager signs off on a consensus plan to use a temporary water source; the municipal authorities in that Democratic city responsible for treating and monitoring drinking water fail to do their job; a state agency whose employees work under the tender attention of SEIU Local 517 fails to do its job overseeing the local authorities; Barack Obama’s EPA, having been informed about the issue, keeps mum.

Michigan was a 'red' state at the time of the 2016 elections, at that time with a Republican governor who was at the core of the issues relating to their water supply and the government inaction on the ensuing health crisis.

Your excuse isn't valid.

posted on Jul, 1 2019 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Oh, bull.

White genocide, really? Try the decaf.

posted on Jul, 1 2019 @ 11:22 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

No, they've not. Nor would I count on them ever doing anything to address such things...other than supporting the Pharmaceutical Industry in their ongoing attempts to render us comatose.

posted on Jul, 2 2019 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Oh ya. Thats a lot of homeless people.

I mean look at this, last year they spent around 600$ million in LA to solve homelessness. And there are around 60,000 homeless people there. So if you gave them all ten thousand that would be about even stevens.

But hey would probably spend that on drugs and beer, and who can blame them.

Or you could take a quarter of that 600 million, and just build some free project homes or shelter buildings, nothing fancy just something that works, at the very least to get them out of the areas. Then take the rest to hire some and put in place some sanitary precautions, and basic utilities, doesn't have to be fancy, just basic lights till at the very least 10pm. And that would be about 300 mil. Even with all that you can still pocket a large chunk of change from that 600 million.

Oh ya, somebody is a goofing around. And with automation and pill poping on the increase, your bound to see more and more homeless people as the years progress.

posted on Jul, 2 2019 @ 01:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Waterglass

So why so disingenuous? How about explaining Governor Gavin Newsoms emergency funds for Los Angeles homeless crisis.

California leaders strike deal to give cities and counties hundreds of millions to fight homelessness

California Homeless

You mean things like the new California poop patrol? That was Newsoms bright idea. Pay a bunch of people $185,000 EACH to go clean up poop on the sidewalks. $185,000 each!!! That is money well spent right there. And all these people do is hose the waste into the storm sewer which is exactly where it isn't supposed to go. Well done SF!

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join