It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democrat homeless disaster killing San Francisco, Los Angeles, & Seattle

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 03:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

originally posted by: Wardaddy454

a reply to: TheLead

For instance black power is the opposite of white power, meaning they have to take power from whites and hold power over them.

Incorrect. It's faulty reasoning to believe that power is transactional. One group having power doesn't mean that someone else has less power.

The world isn't a zero sum game. That's propaganda from the political party that is currently in power.

Ha. The lefts own rhetoric would disagree with that.

The right wings biased interpretation of what they see as the lefts "rhetoric", sure.

Hard to interpret the wrong thing when it comes to gaffe happy Progressives providing soundbites for eternity.
edit on 30-6-2019 by Wardaddy454 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 03:22 PM
link   

a reply to: projectvxn

Now tell me, what is your view on the governor of California setting aside emergency funds for the homeless and health crisis in LA?

It's a good thing. Is it a bad thing in your opinion that a city wants to take care of the lesser among them?

We're all just incels from frenworld right?

It's a joke. Only an incel from frenworld would be offended by a bop like that.

Asking for more money to fix the problems they created, with the money they took in the first place. Yeah, such a good thing..

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 03:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: Waterglass

People who endorse murdering American babies, certainly don't care about adult Americans suffering.

They really don't care about non-citizens suffering either, but you know, it's a derangement syndrome.

How deranged a person must be to care about what happens to others who aren't born on the same patch of dirt they were.

Terrible, terrible empathy.

Is that why the Dems were speaking Spanish in the debates? Because they cared about the 500,000 homeless in this country?

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 03:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk

The thing I honestly find puzzling is, how can liberals look at cities like these, where their ideology represents the voting majority, and fail to see this is their future, this is what they're fighting FOR (not against)????

I just don't get it!

I mean you can only deny so much reality. A person can deny the Earth is round because they have no way to prove it personally so to them it's just a theory. However, if a person denies a stove burner is hot and then places their hand directly on the burner they instantly realize their theory was wrong. This is the contrast I see, and I just don't get it.

All cities with large populations have these problems. To try to blame it on one political party is missing the forest for the trees.

To try and use that view as a reasoning for the problems in these cities is wrong at best, and propaganda at worst.

Now you're gonna hand wave it away eh?

One political party has run these cities for quite some time. I haven't seen it get better. Downtown Detroit looks "nicer" than it did, but a five minute drive puts you right back into the urban blight. How long has Detroit been run by one party? SF? LA? Seattle?

The highest concentration of homelessness is in these cities. And enough time has passed to empirically state that the ideas and policies don't work as advertised.

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 03:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: underwerks

So your example of democrat success is republican-run cities.

My example is the amount of funding that Democrat cities bring to the country as a whole. I figured someone who votes with their wallet would appreciate that.

So democrat policies and programs do not benefit democrat-run cities/states?

Those problems aren't a result of Democrat policies, they're a result of population.

I watched LA turn into a even bigger cesspool because of Democratic policies and I have family that have lived in Seattle long before you were born. The first thing they say about the problem there is that dem and lib policies have been the main culprit of the city going to $hit.

I just talked to them a week ago about how bad it is there and why. The general census there they told me, is that your city, county and state officials are clueless and detached from the reality of the problems. They have the LEO’s hands so tied that they can’t even enforce their laws and they keep dumping more and more money into programs that aren’t working, yet, they fail to care enough about it to fix it. People are also starting to want many of your government officials out from what I was told.

How can you not blame that BS on the Democrat’s and liberal’s and their policies? They’re the ones running the show.

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Immigrants? Not the ones I see. You don't see Hispanics begging on freeway off-ramps. They're pretty much Caucasian.

In the old days when local small town police got tired of busting some home-grown lowlife scumbag drug dealer/addict they'd give them the choice of either Army or jail. Now that the Army won't take them anymore, they just give them a bus ticket to the Coast and a threat that if they show their faces in town again it'll be the last time.

So you can blame the "liberals" for the mess if you want, but the good ol' conservative rednecks back home have their share of the blame, too.

Solutions? Yeah, yeah there are some. But most require a lot of money and forgetting some of the finer points of Civil Rights, which some folks who don't know the Constitution past the 2nd Amendment seem to forget is in there, too.

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 03:41 PM
link   

So, let me get this straight. You want to make H legal and acceptable and you want "substitutes" for the more dangerous fentanyl and other opioids.

And this "solution" will take the druggies and public pissers off the streets?

If you owned a business, would you hire someone that was an H addict? Would you hire someone that used even fentanyl substitutes? Would you even require a drug test, or would you make that illegal, too?

I think taxpayers are growing weary of having to constantly deal with the sh**hole cities that put politicians in office that do nothing but focus on open borders, death to the fetus, reparations, freebies for all (at taxpayer expense), and LGBTQ issues. (Now, Castro wants free abortions if a trans-woman wants one...go figure on THAT one.)

It would be nice, for a change, to have a focus on
building and developing our infrastructure including many of our out-dated airports;
negotiating great trade deals to help our own workers and businesses;
finally securing our borders tightly so drug smugglers and child/sex traffickers are eliminated or at least reduced;
investing in research, technology, exploration;
continuing on the current course economically;
and all the rest of the MAGA policies.

The average American taxpayer, worker, small business owners, farmers, ranchers, producers are tired of politicians focusing on their pet social justice personal agenda at the expense of the overall country. We are tired of all the ~ism and ~phobia accusations because we want more focus on The Country as a whole.

edit on 30-6-2019 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 03:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lazarus Short

Killing the Boers in SA.

Do not know anything about this... We got an epidemic of wild pigs in America. They eat anything, are fast as hell and smart, and they can double their population every 2 years. Maybe we get some to SA.

Immigration of non-whites into Europe.

They were looking for cheap labor, but it wasn't that easy. You know EU and America have negative population growth today if we didn't immigrate. The problem in EU is they went too fast and too big, and they immigrated cultures vastly different then their own. This is causing an erosion of their own cultures as the immigrants push their own on to them that is based on heavy religion and 2000 years of tradition.

The decline of whites in the USA.

Not sure what you are getting at here since Whites are the minority of the world. The white population is slowing declining, but it is not some huge drop due to immigration. It has more to do with low birth rate, and as I said we have been in a negative growth. I personalty do not see an issue with this as I'm more interested in the decline of Americans values as a whole.

Endless wars to put our young into the ground.

Unless we go full nuke this is not an issue. Its more about money and profiteering.

LGBTQ culture to divert our youth into a non-reproductive lifestyle.

Who cares they are 5% of the population and the media makes them seem like 50%, but they are a non-issue. As people go up in the class ranges they have less kids...this is world wide. Kids go from an asset to the very poor, and a liability for those who are middle class and up. We have less kids, the world will have less kids... in 100 years Americas will still be at 1 billion, EU will still be at 1 billion. All of Asia will only go from 4 to 5 billion, but Africa will go from 1 billion to 4 billion since most is still very poor and still having a lot of kids.

Extended economic conditions that discourage the young from having children.

Every kid to day is a Ferrari in cost, young people not only do not want that burden but they don't want to get married too.

Abortion
Race mixing

This is getting a little Aryan looking... BTW if you are then abortions is a good thing...they kill a crap load of more non-Whites... The faster we mix the better it will be...

edit on 30-6-2019 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 04:20 PM
link   

How can you conceivably state that Democratic Party members are the cause of homelessness.

The exploitive and extractive economy (voodoo economics) of the 1% is the root cause of homelessness.

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 04:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: Lazarus Short

Killing the Boers in SA.

Do not know anything about this... We got an epidemic of wild pigs in America. They eat anything, are fast as hell and smart, and they can double their population every 2 years. Maybe we get some to SA.

Hilarious! LMFAO! From Wiki: "Boer is the Dutch and Afrikaans noun for "farmer". In South African contexts, "Boers" refers to the descendants of the proto Afrikaans speaking settlers of the eastern Cape frontier in Southern Africa during the 18th and much of the 19th century. From 1652 to 1795 the Dutch East India Company controlled this area, but the United Kingdom incorporated it into the British Empire in 1806."

Agree with the rests of your post, however.

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 05:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift
Immigrants? Not the ones I see. You don't see Hispanics begging on freeway off-ramps. They're pretty much Caucasian.

In the old days when local small town police got tired of busting some home-grown lowlife scumbag drug dealer/addict they'd give them the choice of either Army or jail. Now that the Army won't take them anymore, they just give them a bus ticket to the Coast and a threat that if they show their faces in town again it'll be the last time.

So you can blame the "liberals" for the mess if you want, but the good ol' conservative rednecks back home have their share of the blame, too.

Solutions? Yeah, yeah there are some. But most require a lot of money and forgetting some of the finer points of Civil Rights, which some folks who don't know the Constitution past the 2nd Amendment seem to forget is in there, too.

So you think the homeless situation on the west coast isn't homegrown it is because little southern towns sheriffs are shipping people out there one by one...... really

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 05:49 PM
link   
But the structure of society and peoples want to help their family is what created what people refer to as white privilege? a reply to: TheLead
Are you saying that only whites care about family getting ahead?

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Well first you have to understand that in any communal system equality cant truly exist.

People are both not born equal and they dont develop equal skills some of it is nurture, but we often forget about inate nature of things.

You cant just work from part of the equation expect different results.

We're always infighting about cause and effect, but cause and effect is also cyclical, so it's never about the original cause.

Peoples ego, peoples need to feel special. Peoples need to prop others up as an extension of that.

That means you help your family, your friends, those close to you. As you gain more that grasps/benefit extends further to people like you, because they are a part of you benifitive social structure.

That exists in all colors of men and woman and is/has been evident since the beginning of societies.

People aren't going to be equal or see themselves as equal ever.

People also forget that "white" society has enveloped or absorbed a collective of cultures to exist on the same structure.

People had to give pieces of themselves away for the collective benefit, but outsider who just see a collective of white people dominating the world dont see that.

They forget the infighting the stolen ideas, resources, lands within the system and assume that was/has/is been stolen from colored cultures.

It's simply natural order which happens to be organized chaos. The plans/causes/effects and our attribution to the problems is what we're arguing, never the root cause.

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 06:12 PM
link   
a reply to: PhilbertDezineck

Absolutley not, im saying they're tied to it just as whites are, but that it isnt necessarily about racism.
edit on 6/30/2019 by TheLead because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 06:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wardaddy454

originally posted by: carewemust

People who endorse murdering American babies, certainly don't care about adult Americans suffering.

They really don't care about non-citizens suffering either, but you know, it's a derangement syndrome.

How deranged a person must be to care about what happens to others who aren't born on the same patch of dirt they were.

Terrible, terrible empathy.

Is that why the Dems were speaking Spanish in the debates? Because they cared about the 500,000 homeless in this country?

No they spoke spanish because the US is the second largest spanish speaking country in the world.

The US is home to 41m native Spanish speakers, according to census data - that's 13% of the population. And with another nearly 12 million bilingual Spanish speakers, the US is the second largest Spanish-speaking country in the world, ahead of Spain itself.May 22, 2018

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 06:30 PM
link   

So then there is no problem ?

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Detroit has been run by Democrats 100% for decades , it is a one party system . Maybe its the voters fault and they like their city to be destroyed . It does have its good areas but they cost a fortune to live there .

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Well I had a recent trip to LA. Used to live there and still have some family there. In fact the reason for my visit was to help my aunt move. And I was shocked this city was noth in ng like when i grew up. We went downtown and it looked like a 3rd world country.

If anyone has any doubt there is a problem go east of Main Street, south of Third Street, west of Alameda Street, and north of Seventh Street. Nothing but homeless living in tents and makeshift shelters.

Irony is that area used to be nice 15 years ago. Now it reminded me of Mogadishu.

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 06:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

I mean, if you could call what I heard at those debates 'Spanish'...

It was like listening to Peggy Hill speak Spanish. It's was awful watching them butcher my language.

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 07:12 PM
link   
You feed them they will come. Give them food and a free place to live they will come. Give them food a free place to live and free drugs they will come in droves.

They have to stay the cities have a whole corporate structure set up around them

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join