It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Italian government child trafficking ring exposed

page: 1

join
share:
+9 more 
posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 06:03 AM
link   
In 2018, Italian police noticed that there were an unusually high number of reports of child sex abuse coming from a specific region. The police then launched an investigation and discovered something disturbing. An organized group of people, including a mayor, psychologists, doctors and social workers were working together to take children and brainwash them into claiming that their parents abused them, even going so far as to use electric shocks to persuade the children to "remember". Why were they doing this? To sell the children into foster care, and at high prices, of course. And the children were being sold to some pretty questionable people - sex shop owners, people with psychological disorders, and parents whose own children had committed suicide.
18 people including a town mayor have been arrested so far, with about 27 more still under investigation.

Italians are reeling from the revelation that a crime ring, which includes a mayor, doctors and social workers, had been brainwashing children to say their parents abused them, so as to easily sell them on to foster families ... at a high price

The psychologists at the Hansel and Gretel Association in the town of Moncalieri, near Turin, have used a variety of bizarre techniques

The police said the children were also subjected to small electric shocks

The people to whom the boys and girls were handed over reportedly included sex shop owners, persons with psychological disorders and parents whose children had committed suicide.
Source

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 06:20 AM
link   
a reply to: trollz

I wonder how many sophisticated organizations like this exist across the world ? It seems like stories like this crop up way to often about kids being abused ... Sickening especially when a government official is involved...But I am not surprised unless the surprise comes from them being caught..

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 06:38 AM
link   

I have heard of very questionable practices going on in a few countries where parents are separated from children to be taken into care, my guess would be tip of a very disturbing iceberg.

You can bet that something like this will have international links, I just commend the media for once on reporting it.

From the article:

They were suspected of working together to brainwash the kids, who were taken from disadvantaged families under false pretexts, into believing they’d been abused at home. This was later used as a justification to seize the children and, basically, to sell them to foster parents at a high price.

What goes on in someones mind where this is even a thing???, absolute human waste, if convicted who would object to the death sentence??... I could not imagine being one of these parents living this nightmare..

Also:The police said the children were also subjected to small electric shocks, referred to as “the little memory machine” by the shrinks.

I am going for a long walk.............

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 07:07 AM
link   

Rt.com says it all.

The source of freedom. Lot of sensations, but wheres the meat?

Besides the kids. Any sex shop workers i might know?

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 07:19 AM
link   
a reply to: sunkuong

Are you trying to say that because it was reported by RT that it didn’t happen? I’m confused your post?

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Um. So RT.com is recycling a story from an Italian newspaper / website, as in...

...told La Repubblica paper...

I have tried to find this story, but cannot. As this goes back into 2018, one can assume it's a slow news day for RT.com. I am not saying the Italian police have not uncovered an abuse ring, just the story is short on facts, dated and difficult to find elsewhere.

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 03:58 PM
link   
It is being reported on other sites too.

10daily.com.au...

www.eurasiareview.com...

Don't hold your breath looking for MSNBC or CNN to report on this.

Beyond the pale, this is horrible. So sad that they would prey on poor families,
people without means to fight such an organized conspiracy!

edit on 30-6-2019 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2019 @ 12:00 AM
link   
The Hansel and Gretel Association?

They named a service to help children after siblings who were kidnapped and held captive by a witch to be eaten???

Nothing suspicious about that at all

posted on Jul, 1 2019 @ 08:22 PM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

Many, why is it that the Obama administration didn't catch that many human traffickers, but the Trump administration has been able to catch many of them? Heck, the Obama administration put as an education Czar a depraved person who believes and has written that "children should be viewed as sexual beings," and his own organization explains that they teach "young people, in other words minors, and adults with sexual acts..."

Sex Trafficking Arrests Soar Under Trump; MSM Completely Ignores

edit on 1-7-2019 by ElectricUniverse because: correct comment and add link.

posted on Jul, 1 2019 @ 09:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: sunkuong

Rt.com says it all.

The source of freedom. Lot of sensations, but wheres the meat?

Besides the kids. Any sex shop workers i might know?

www.cnn.com...

and from our own government website:

According to an NGO based in Genoa working with Nigerian victims of trafficking, some government officials have been imprisoned for facilitating trafficking.

2001-2009.state.gov...

posted on Jul, 1 2019 @ 09:54 PM
link   

No Mention of Catholic Clergy ? Hmm....FAKE NEWS !

posted on Jul, 2 2019 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Wow... well that's proof of mind control/brainwashing actually working even with relatively clandestine methods. What other people have been afflicted by trauma based learning like this? School Shooters?

posted on Jul, 4 2019 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Attentionwandered
Wow... well that's proof of mind control/brainwashing actually working even with relatively clandestine methods. What other people have been afflicted by trauma based learning like this? School Shooters?

yeah, it really drives crazy

top topics

join