It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Creator Of All*, God/goddess & Creator Creations/aliens

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 05:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ophiuchus 13

originally posted by: Spacespider
a reply to: Ophiuchus 13

What if religion was invented for the weak, to have hope when everything sucks ?

Has been considered Spacespider

I guess if any burial sites or mounds/vaults are found off world it would signify that some ET do have some forms of worship.

Or just to honor the dead

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 05:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Itisnowagain

Thinking creates the illusion of things.

And yet you used thinking to remember 1) where the keystrokes are to type 2) think of a response to the OP,
3) a keyboard is a "thing"

You have to stop these nonsense wordplays

God is formless. Do not make idols.

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 05:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Spacespider

I see you are acknowledging their presence Spacespider. I am talking about the "other" ones who would of left relics behind and or those pictures/symbols on the floors walls and mountains and words speaking of the afterlife and their travels. As well as plans to reunite...

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 05:55 AM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

There is no me using thinking.
Thoughts happen... no one does thought or uses thought.

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 06:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight

You have to stop these nonsense wordplays

For what reason?

Can what is be stopped?

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 07:03 AM
link   

There is no me using thinking.

Well when you've assimilated into the Borg make sure you leave your money to charity or not.

no one does thought or uses thought.

Next you'll be saying its your avatar thats typing on the keyboard.

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 07:07 AM
link   

For what reason?

Aghh....so you use the word reason when it suits you. For what? If there is no-thing.

Caught in communication breakdown yet again.

But wait - you'll be back. You can't help yourself.

Like a Zealot.

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 09:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ophiuchus 13
Their GOD my appear to a unaware consciousness to be different then the many GODS of humanity in name or body form. A closer eye may yield vision of the CREATOR in action.

There is only one true idea the word God represents and it is the same one used by the extraterrestrials if they exist:

A new way of thinking about God

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 12:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight

For what reason?

Aghh....so you use the word reason when it suits you. For what? If there is no-thing.

Caught in communication breakdown yet again.

But wait - you'll be back. You can't help yourself.

Like a Zealot.

Lmao, I'm gonna have to award you post of the year for this.... Devastating, I don't think there is any coming back, perhaps he should rethink his thoughts about thinking!
edit on 30-6-2019 by BlackIbanez because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 03:07 PM
link   

There is simply happening..... no thing was ever created.

One without a second.

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 04:03 PM
link   

There is no "true God". The Gods are as many and as varied as humanity is. This is a gnosis of mine. I can not prove it, anymore than your word salad proves yours.

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 04:32 PM
link   

And they are all man-made mental constructs to make the mystery of creation into a static 'thing'.

Why don't you make up your own gods as you need them?

As an atheist, I do this all the time. I regularly thank, the traffic gods, the parking gods, the grocery line goods, the 'help-me find the correct response' gods....

Whatever works for you is the truth for you, for today.

The hierarchical assumption of 'the one true god' is nonsense, also made up by humans (mostly men) and used as a means of controlling 'the commons'.

edit on 30-6-2019 by FyreByrd because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-6-2019 by FyreByrd because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 07:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Noinden

Thank you for your input Noinden

Do you feel Existence is all random with no intelligence involved?
Or that some form of intelligence went into building Existence?

1 APOLLOS for the heavy text it took days to compile the thoughts into written material.

What I am getting at is if other beings Alien to EA*RTH or unknown advanced terrestrials
(Vampires-Lycan or Bigfoot types or other inner planet dwellers like actual beings that are descendents of some dinosaur) practice forms of worship and sending off their dead with belief their dead would still be conscious after death like the Egyptians for example that they too may be experiencing the True GOD/GODDESS contacting them, sending them the paranormal data through the collective consciousness they too are part of.
In essence projecting similar belief related data like the religious data of EA*RTH (because I feel something or someone is trying to alert many through some religious practicing about the afterlife) on how to conduct themselves why living to prepare them for a Existence after living...
Information such as the Golden Rule-
That rule alone if followed universally would produce a peaceful universal.

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 07:45 PM
link   

The myths of my ancetors say that the order of the universe evolved from the chaos of darkness. It just happened.

So I do not feel existence has a purpose, or a personality. It does however have a set of rules. SOME we know, some we are yet to discover.

I also feel that there is no evidence that all paths are the same, or lead to the same place.

I'm a Polytheist. Many ways are possible.

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 08:03 PM
link   
a reply to: FyreByrd

I feel what you are saying but I prefer not to make them up but to confirm their existence based on their actions.
Consider if a fleet of Starships suddenly appeared in and around the SOL System and began to help all who needed help including Humanity.
They send a medical craft to EA*RTH with new medication that basically solves all health problems, as if to want to see the species grow
. Free of charge
Then they send information that helps to build clean energy systems and pollution cleaning treatment systems for the air, land and seas, as if they care about the environment and understand Humanity is still developing.
Then they send knowledge and technology associated with objective reality - time FTL travel and the human spirits and body. As well as send historical information about the universe Existence and Humanities entire development, as if teaching the species to function on better terms. All free of charge. Their payment is seeing CREATOR Creations prosper and grow psychologically with other CREATOR Creations, inturn encouraging peace instead of wars that may destroy Planets, Stars and moons that then need cleaning.
That probably take unfathomable amounts of resources to clean.
I would feel that type of energy is intelligence influenced from the CREATOR OF ALL* and those carrying out the task as GOD/GODDESS and or ANGELS who have known Humanity and all life since the ALPHA point...
edit on 6/30/19 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2019 @ 03:12 AM
link   

Like I said. You're back because there is no simply happening; there is you as a conscious being who responds.

posted on Jul, 1 2019 @ 03:28 AM
link   
Just because there is a belief in separate things does not mean that there is separation.

A wave on the ocean may appear to be a separate thing....... but it is the ocean waving!

edit on 1-7-2019 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 12:00 AM
link   

A rather silly story - so if all this was to happen - you'd believe in a Creadtor because an advanced society had more advanced technology.

Also you reply to another post. Systems develop out of randomness - read how the first cells evolved - they self organize to fit a ''nitch' and to survive. With continuing inputs of energy/information they because more complex or entropy talks over and they dis-organize.

The attributes of a physical system, natural or designed, would carry over into the unmeasurable realms. And systems of all types don't have a 'boss' just an organizing principle. I suppose you could argue that 'god' is the organizing principle of the universe; however, it would seem unlikely that by such a definition a god would have any specific design for the physical or spiritual realms or any self-awareness or intention.

Recall that by definition a God is omni-potent, omni-scient and omni-present.

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 12:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: FyreByrd

A rather silly story - so if all this was to happen - you'd believe in a Creadtor because an advanced society had more advanced technology.

No. I already believe in the CREATOR OF ALL* Things.
The information that is being relayed is basically stating that if Extraterrestrial or unknown advanced terrestrials are found to exist they too may practice or believe in religious like activities.

Further if these beings were to come in contact with humanity in mass how would their religious or spiritual belief systems interact and or conflict with mankinds current religious base

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 10:28 AM
link   
quote]originally posted by: Ophiuchus 13
Many of the religions have described GODS/GODDESS or Shaitans and ANGELS or Demons as nonhuman beings from different locations-dimensions other then EA*RTH? So what are they
The Archons could be AI entities that pre-ceded Mankind like a UFO drone searching for habitable planets before their human operators decide to land and populate the habitable planet.

All of the Gods / Goddesses that you mention are the same entities, with different aliases in every mythology. The leader of the fallen watchers is always the same (Odin, Ra, Baal etc), just a new name.

Shaitans are probably from the Lake of Fire as they are always on fire. What elements are in the Lake ? Fire & Air Elementals. Even innate objects burn in the Lake so the lightning (Air elemental) is probably anti-matter.

What do Air and Fire elementals hate the most ? Earth & Water. What was Adam & Eve (humans) constructed from ? This is why they Archons (jinn, Repheim) hate humans so much.

Daemons are the Rephaim that were born out of human and fallen angel DNA.

The Universe is quite a mess where there is so much anger against the entity that resides beyond this expanding universe.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join