It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Creator Of All*, God/goddess & Creator Creations/aliens

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 04:28 AM
link   
Over time there have been many discussions about the GOD of mankind.
These discussions have questioned who and or what GOD is and where is GOD from.
Many question, is it the Ancient Sumerian GODS/GODDESS, Egyptian GODS/GODDESS, Native North American, Central-South American GODS/GODDESS, Hindu GODS/GODDESS, Taoism, Confucianism, Buddhist GOD, Shinto GODS, Norse GODS/GODDESS, Greek-Roman Olympian GODS/GODDESS, the Jewish GOD, the Christian GOD, the Muslim GOD or possibly some Pagan GODS/GODDESS that is/are the TRUE GOD of Humanity?
With so many options for humanity to pick from it is extremely easy to get confused and lost in it all understandably.
edit on Sun Jun 30 2019 by Jbird because: all caps title edited

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 04:28 AM
link   
1 however would think THE who would be perceived as the True GOD of ALL* Created would somehow have a conscious link or telepathic like connection to all created, animals included. Knowing our exact intentions…
A connection allowing THE to see where we as the Created cannot, to understand where we cannot.
Like a true judge, with the ability to see within the created where others may not.
These would be characteristics in my perception of the CREATOR of ALL* things or GODS/GODDESS...

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 04:29 AM
link   
Another question processing in the collective consciousness linked to mankind in the recent time loops which is probably a response to the planet EA*RTH being consciously upgraded (by who/what?) has been IS GODS/GODDESS AN EXTRATERRESTRIAL and or INTERDIMENSIONAL being and or even further out possibly some artificial construct managing or running a simulation…

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 04:30 AM
link   
Before I proceed I will ask all of the interacting ATS members or readers who are possibly religious or who understand how religion works somewhat to consider something.
Many of the religions have described GODS/GODDESS or Shaitans and ANGELS or Demons as nonhuman beings from different locations-dimensions other then EA*RTH? So what are they

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 04:30 AM
link   
CHRIST is said to of incarnated on this planet communicated with non terrestrial Angels/Demons. As well as to his FATHER GOD in HEAVEN (off world). Was attacked & killed by the Roman and some Jewish elites of his time. And still rose after death and then ascended above to the HEAVENS eventually leaving The Holy Ghost & messages with the disciples of the Return… These appear to be nonhuman attributes. Or attributes that may be accessible by Humanity but are locked from many.
It appears that JESUS CHRIST was not only a human and that he also had a metaphysical understanding of Existence, the ETERNAL Human Spirit and himself.
When factoring in the alien human Spirit that is said to leave EA*RTH during the phases of Life and Death within Existence and consciously transition to another home location-dimension, it appears that there is too more attributed to the human experience then what my be perceived or accepted by some who only perceive a physical reality.

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 04:31 AM
link   
I do believe the True GOD/GODDESS, does and will continue to exist forever-

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 04:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus 13

How much bitcoin do you have?

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 04:32 AM
link   
I do also feel over time the true GODS/GODDESS has had many names and even body forms as it or THE has visited EA*RTH. As well as other places in the universe and dimensional space...
This is where I feel the mind has to expand perception of THE CREATOR of ALL* and those it Sends (GOD SENDS) that act as GODS wherever they illuminate CREATOR CREATIONS with their presence by bringing said CREATOR CREATIONS up to Brighter conscious standards. Standards that allow for better coexistence between CREATOR CREATIONS.
If this GOD or GODS/GODDESS does/do interact in various locations of Existence within different Avatar or artificial vessels or body forms (IDENTIFIABLE MAINLY BY IT'S OR THEIR ACTIONS THROUGHOUT EXISTENCE) it is possible that other unknown advanced terrestrials and even Extraterrestrial have similar belief Systems in some form of MASTER PROTECTOR, SOURCE-GREAT MOTHER that they feel watches over them and or guides their destinies or evolution since they were Created.

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 04:33 AM
link   
Many question why no disclosure in mass as of yet if they advanced terrestrials or Extraterrestrial exist. Could their the advanced terrestrials or Extraterrestrial religious or spiritual like belief systems also be a factor in mass disclosure
Something I have pondered. Perhaps they don't understand the connection between their GOD or GODS/GODDESS and humanities various GODS and they are smart enough to know Humanity may not understand or accept theirs immediately.

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 04:34 AM
link   
In my perception this is where the CREATOR OF ALL* connects us all because no matter location or CREATOR CREATION, ALL* were Created.
It would be hard to prove the theory that Extraterrestrial or advanced terrestrials may have similar GOD like influences.
If they are observed to carryout burial like ceremonies where they appear to send their dead off respectfully by their standards of respect. And further also feel they have a form of communication with a higher power of metaphysical primary Existence (prayer/chant) and with their dead I feel these would be signs they too are influenced by or have belief in a higher power or GOD.

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 04:34 AM
link   
Their GOD my appear to a unaware consciousness to be different then the many GODS of humanity in name or body form. A closer eye may yield vision of the CREATOR in action.
I feel that if the Alien or advanced terrestrials GODS/GODDESS primary activities involve sharing better ways to benevolently coexist in peace with one another and with their habitat that, that LIGHT is a sign of the CREATOR OF ALL* or the True GODS/GODDESS up keeping the collective consciousness of inhabited regions of Existence. Which in turn encourages growth and peace instead of segregation and war among the CREATED.

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 04:35 AM
link   
I came to this thinking which produced this thread Op because every since I began to strongly consider the existence of ET and or other advanced intelligent terrestrials from planet EA*RTH, I considered do they too have a GOD like belief system similar to that of Humanity?
And that if the answer is yes which group of CREATOR CREATIONS would be correct or carry the most objective Truth?
Would all parties related respect one another to come to a peaceful conclusion of the beliefs discussed?
If the answer is no then how do or would they feel about the religious beliefs of mankind?

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 04:36 AM
link   
-I feel perceiving them as GOD Sends allows them all the actual GODS or GOD/GODDESS (if changing form or making fractals throughout Existence) to be perceived as extensions of the CREATOR OF ALL* Things living and nonliving-
I also feel some of them are ALIEN not to the spirit world that Humanity shares with them but to some of the current masses groupthink perception of the physical world and objective reality.
Thank you to all who made it through the Op and took time to read Stay Blessed.
NAMASTE*******

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 04:38 AM
link   
There is no higher power......
No high, no low.... just this that is.

One without a second.
What is Is.

If there is seeking for other..... find the seeker.

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 04:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Generation9

Not sure

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 04:45 AM
link   

What if religion was invented for the weak, to have hope when everything sucks ?

What if aliens have advanced to a level where they do not believe in gods in the sky or people walking on water ?

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 04:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Spacespider

Hope needs time..... time is fear.

God is timeless.

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 04:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Spacespider

What if religion was invented for the weak, to have hope when everything sucks ?

Has been considered Spacespider

I guess if any burial sites or mounds/vaults are found off world it would signify that some ET do have some forms of worship.

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 04:53 AM
link   
I'd suggest the Pagan Gods are the closest, those adopted by modern day Wiccans. After all they control everything in nature and don't ask for anything in return for what they do. Nor will they damn you for all eternity for not believing in them blindly. These gods have been stolen and repurposed by most of the worlds religions. The more time passes the farther away we get from the truth...

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 05:03 AM
link   

God is formless.
Do not make idols.

Thinking creates the illusion of things... there is no thing.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join