It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's official. Scientology is actively stalking me down.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 02:53 AM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Good to see you..

Find this silly? Wait... I've not had a cellphone since( never owned one ) . I once had a pager back in 1998. I own this tablet, and a Verizon WiFi. I used to poke fun at DTOM. She is an expert.

Now. Yes the USPO sends out notices. But I've not attended Sacramento since 92. I was a pimply 18-19 year old. I'm 45 now. These letters started coming in, consistently exponentially progressively annoyingly more.

Now that you're here, I could file a complaint with the postmaster. Paperwork has been turned in. But Scientology still found me. And they are sending me Dyanetics and so much more. Classes and ... and.. I'm bonkers😆😆

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 03:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh

Even with a small footprint, there's no hiding from those who are searching for us.

I've moved a lot all my life. I still have things I'm not even trying to run away from surface again. I must admit I have a cell phone, and only a social media profile for a few years.

I still like to lean on my Devils advocate theory from earlier, that is those who want to cold call will find a way.

But even if that's not the case, I still reconcile that some loved ones come from a place of love so long as they come from a place of conviction rather than righteousness. That their source is concern and not judgment.

My mom is very religious, and that's something I have to be mindful in context of our discussions. She's my mother, she wants what's best, and she believes in eternal salvation. That's pretty heavy for a lot of people, but being raised understanding that mindset, I get what the implications are for that belief.

My guess would be what you encountered is the result of a self serving machine, and maybe malice isn't the product of one purpose, but a well engineered machine made by many brands.

As long as no one crosses the line, no harm no foul.

Take it easy Bigburgh. No one can accuse you of not being an awesome person, you don't need to card carry for an ideology to prove that to anyone when your reputation does it on its own.

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 05:03 AM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

Have you been sleeping under a rock. The infiltration of the FBI by Scientology, murder/suicides, brainwashing.

en.wikipedia.org...

This project included a series of infiltrations into and thefts from 136 government agencies, foreign embassies and consulates, as well as private organizations critical of Scientology, carried out by Church members in more than 30 countries.[1] It was one of the largest infiltrations of the United States government in history,[2] with up to 5,000 covert agents.

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 05:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bigburgh

So... how did they find me?

You can find nearly anyone through internet resources if you have their name, general age and one of their old addresses......and if you have the name of any relatives, it's even easier. Any presence on social media can help too, because you can not only see things they're tagging/posting, but also run down their friends who will state or drop clues as to location, creating patterns.

I've used intelius, truthfinder and facebook.
edit on 30-6-2019 by drussell41 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 06:33 AM
link   
I received a latter a few months ago from a Tracing Agency working on behalf of someone trying to find me regarding a pension.
Being the cautious type and knowing where my pensions are I recycled it.
Fast forward to a few weeks ago and I got a pension update from a previous Employer that I left in 1995.
I’ve had six different addresses since but they still found me.
Admittedly this was not harassment but does prove “they” can find you if they really want to.

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 06:42 AM
link   

So pretty much they have been tracking you using some algorithms that track your small footprint online. Through apps and most likely even this site. Now just imagine what the gubment knows?!?

Sorry you have to deal with this though. I would just ignore them if it were me.

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 07:35 AM
link   
a reply to: drussell41

Exactly what I was thinking. It's really not hard to track people down, even with only using minimal knowledge and open source information.

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 07:52 AM
link   

When I lived in Hollywood a few blocks from the big blue Scientology headquarters they'd slip things under my door and stalk me on the street and try to get me to come to their BBQs they'd close down the street for.

Before I really realized who they were I was talking to one of them and they asked me what I do for a living and I said "music". The guy said oh, we can help you with that...

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 07:57 AM
link   

I wouldn’t worry too much about it. They’re just trying to drum up more customers — er, I mean people possessed by confused alien spirits.

It’s honestly a dying cult, despite what they may say. Leah Remini’s whole testimony about the horrors and tragic disappointment within the CoS made pretty short work of their organization getting new thetanists to join.

Not to mention, you have groups like freezone that will give away most of Scientology’s “helpful” tidbits for free or significantly less than the official CoS.

Just throw the letters away, mark them return to sender, or even send a cease and desist letter back if it bothers you that much. If they show up at your house, keep the door locked and call the police.

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 09:46 AM
link   
it's a long con. to lure you in. he has no idea, sure, sure... it was probably his idea. Couldn't afford the next level so promised his first step son.

scientology... meh

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 10:00 AM
link   

You probably already know this exists, but I will leave this here anyways.
www.consumer.ftc.gov...

edit on 30-6-2019 by Tarzan the apeman. because: Forgot an L

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 10:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Tarzan the apeman.

Sorry got to say ...
Loving your ID.
Have to look that up on ewetube.

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 03:47 PM
link   
I say embrace them. You can make a lot of money through cult networking, especially if they make you a leader.

posted on Jul, 2 2019 @ 09:10 PM
link   

I would write 'refused, return to sender ' on anything they send you. Drive THEM nuts.

(post by JollyAll removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)
(post by JollyAll removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join