It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 23

page: 96
<< 93  94  95    97  98  99 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 09:03 PM
link   
My attempt to see the cardiologist, after over one year, was a failure thanks to my useless insurance.

The reason is that my "referral" had expired. This means I need to get my MD to okay my visit to the cardiologist though the insurance company. In theory I might be able to see the cardiologist at the end of this month if I don't end up in the hospital before then.

It's too hard on my heart to do anything like cooking dinner without feeling like I'm going to pass out.

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 10:14 PM
link   
a reply to: LookingForABetterLife

Friggin damned red tape in our medical system. Stay on top of this Blue and have them put a rush on things! You need to see your Doctor as quickly as possible. Praying for the best for you my friend.

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 11:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: LookingForABetterLife
My attempt to see the cardiologist, after over one year, was a failure thanks to my useless insurance.

The reason is that my "referral" had expired. This means I need to get my MD to okay my visit to the cardiologist though the insurance company. In theory I might be able to see the cardiologist at the end of this month if I don't end up in the hospital before then.

It's too hard on my heart to do anything like cooking dinner without feeling like I'm going to pass out.

What the (can't say here)???

You got me worried now, friend.

I am holding the medical system of USA responsible for treating you in an inhumane way. Oh this is frustrating... Does one really have to carry one's own head in a plastic bag, then go to hospital, to get any kind of treatment?!?!

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 11:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
a reply to: Finspiracy

I just woke up, saw this, and cried a bit. Yes, i am emotional, practically all the time. But it is not a weakness. I have many weaknesses but a couple of morning tears will not make me a smaller man.

Thanks!

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Crying is never a weakness. It shows us that we are human, that we feel deeply and can be in the moment with our pain and sorrow. It shows us that we can profoundly love and be joyous as some tears are not of sorrow. It is a release of emotions that have been pent up inside.

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Crying is never a weakness. It shows us that we are human, that we feel deeply and can be in the moment with our pain and sorrow. It shows us that we can profoundly love and be joyous as some tears are not of sorrow. It is a release of emotions that have been pent up inside.

Yes, i totally agree. And crying is multi-purpose!!! I felt no pain or sorrow when i read through your meme but i cried anyway!

Something from Finland next:

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Fin, you always find the greatest music! Thank you for sharing!!!

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 12:37 AM
link   
Bahaha!

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 12:44 AM
link   

Fin, you always find the greatest music! Thank you for sharing!!!

Yes, that is the name of my game. Music. Otherwise i often can't provide anything but music? Just ask me!

My friend invited me to a birthday party. It will most likely be a two man "party" which involves low quality Estonian long drinks (it should be gin + grapefruit soda but this is apple wine based) and involves lousy jokes. I have been alone all week. Starting to want to see a human. And cats! yes, the cats! i need to go outside today!

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 12:54 AM
link   

Have fun at your two man party! I'm usually alone, but luckily get out twice a week. Both are great. Ah yes, cats!

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 12:54 AM
link   
Both of those cats are 100% trolls.

But they are totally forgiven, due to being cute little cats!

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 12:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Haha!

"So, you have a nice glass of good drink on the table, what if i stare at you and slowly drop it on the floor?"

Response to a human: "Get out, you are not behaving well!"

Response to a cat "Awww, that cat is cute. That cat makes rules for itself and does not obey. Here, have cat food!"

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 01:00 AM
link   
And that is exactly why the "flat earth theory" is invalid.

If our earth was flat, cats would have already dropped EVERYTHING down from the edges.

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Yes, that is the name of my game. Music. Otherwise i often can't provide anything but music? Just ask me!

You provide many things...your sparkling personality, your charm, etc.

edit on 5-10-2019 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Hahaha! True!

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 01:35 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 01:57 AM
link   
I just got feedback that i am golden

The pin-code lady rang my doorbell once again "My phone is messed up" well i turned the power on and put in the PIN code.

That doesn't make me golden. I am more like a man-shaped display of rust.

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 02:12 AM
link   

LOL! You're on a roll tonight Fin.

Once again, I'm awake when most people have long been asleep, deep in slumber and dreaming their dreams.

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 02:36 AM
link   

Next time this happens, stop and say, "I have to start charging for services."
When she asks, "how much?"
You say, "One short but passionate kiss!"

You just never know what could happen.

You could get a kiss

You could get a slap

Go on mate! Live a little dangerously.

P

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 09:50 AM
link   
My (last ever) Short Story Contest Results are IN, with (once again) some SHED SUCCESS to share!

Go see who...

LINKY to Contest Thread HERE

G

top topics

<< 93  94  95    97  98  99 >>

join