It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 23

page: 93
<< 90  91  92    94  95  96 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 07:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

How sweet, a geriatric ant that can't be bothered to shave.

In other news, I made brownies. Just a regular box of brownie mix, 1 euro 69. (It needs butter, water and mixing.) I replaced the water with milk and added some pure chocolate chunks to it and sprinkled a few on top when it was ready to melt it a little. Living alone has its advantages.
I wanted to be sure they are the quality worthy of sharing. As it's been a while I need to test the whole batch thoroughly but I've been doing my best and am more than 75% complete with sticking it in my cake-hole as fast as possible quality assurance tests. If this goes well, I will share the next one. There may be nuts and/or caramel along with the extra chocolate although I should run tests on that first too so I guess I'll get back to you later. Much later.
edit on 30/9/19 by LightSpeedDriver because: Typo

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 07:51 PM
link   
a reply to: LightSpeedDriver

OMG, that sounds heavenly! Now I'm drooling. And I want brownies. YUM! Gawd, now I want something delicious, but I don't have anything THAT good.

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 01:35 AM
link   
Dude has a butterfly best friend.

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 04:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

What a nice guy. Made me happy watching that. Pretty special.

Kind regards,

Bally

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 05:17 AM
link   
Hello to each and every one

The following is a full, total and complete list of things i am about to do today:

-Nothing.

I am taking a day off from having days off. The answers are not in the books, in philosophy, today. And they also are not in my head. So i am not seeking for answers today.

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 05:37 AM
link   
Here a bunch of Finnish people cover Led Zeppelin - Stairway to heaven.

This happened in the cathedral of my home city.

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 06:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Finspiracy

Beautiful 👍🏼

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 10:57 AM
link   

OMG Fin, that was just amazing! Thank you for sharing this! Beautiful church!

Our local church had to merge with two others. Sad that the two historical churches will no longer be in use. It costs too much to keep them up and lack of enough participants was the reason. So now the members are in a plain, boring looking modern building. I can see the church steeple of our local church from my windows.

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 12:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
a reply to: Nyiah

In the 60's here and 50's for later tonight. Comfortable, just the way I like it.

That appears to be the forecast highs (for now, could sink like a stone or spike ridiculously) for the next week for us, starting tomorrow

Looking real forward to it, I can't think of a better temperature spread for using the new fire pit!

I think today I'm going to make a pot of chicken soup for dinner, I'm feeling kinda lazy today when it comes to cooking. I've got small amounts of leftover various veggies that need used up anyway, that'd be a good way to do it.

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Alanis!! I played the hell out of Jagged Little Pill back in the day when it came out, lol. Still have it, in all it's CD-player scratched glory. And still have her first album, Alanis. That was a lucky shot to find in the US! Found it in a used CD store one day, and felt like I won the lottery, lmao.

Here's one to make you chuckle, channeling Paula Abdul

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 03:55 PM
link   
There Be SHARKS!!!

No swimming after dinner for you in Rhode Island

An 11-foot male shark was confirmed to have swum near the Block Island Wind Farm this July, according to the Atlantic Shark Institute. A second 12-foot female shark visited the Southwest Ledge off Block Island the institute reported.

Never mind... this is from July.

Today I'm tired of no sleep and from today's doctor appointment. I'll explain later.

edit on 10 1 2019 by LookingForABetterLife because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 05:20 PM
link   

I bought some ingredients for chicken soup, just haven't made any yet.
Warm today and cloudy, but nice to be out with my Sister.

Hope you had a lovely day.

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 05:28 PM
link   
a reply to: LookingForABetterLife

Yeah we've been having sharks here in Rhode Island. I remember reading something about certain areas on beaches where lifeguards would have these medical kits with tourniquets and stuff in case. I never had to worry about swimming when I was younger. I forget why they say they are appearing so close to shore.

I'm half asleep as I had to get up early this morning. Might need a nap.
Looks like you, Nyiah and I need the geriatric ward. Yo Nyiah, is the soup ready? Haha!

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 05:58 PM
link   

I bought some ingredients for chicken soup, just haven't made any yet.
Warm today and cloudy, but nice to be out with my Sister.

Hope you had a lovely day.

Aw, get it whipped up, nothing's better than a homemade chicken soup!

Today's Clear Out The Fridge Chicken Soup contains just chicken, noodles, barley, an onion, a red bell pepper, a yellow bell pepper and a green bell pepper. I was going to add carrots, but it seemed like it wouldn't go well with that. Corn would, but we don't have any right now.

I also tossed in a little rum for a flavor oomph
Don't have enough for French Apple Cake, but just enough for a soup

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 06:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah

Alanis!! I played the hell out of Jagged Little Pill back in the day when it came out, lol.

Yes, Alanis! A great singer / songwriter. I just checked, Jagged Little Pill was released in 1995. So i was fourteen years old back then. And the single "You oughta know" had success here. Every week, i watched a TV show called "Top 40" where they at least mentioned the positions and songs that were 40 most popular here, and then they played some of the videos. So i heard "You oughta know" And my thoughts were that this must be the most annoying song that has ever been made in the universe. I still don't like it

With that being said, i think Alanis Morissette is Canada's REAL gift to the music listening world, because i can't get anything out of Celine Dion's music...

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 06:19 PM
link   

With that being said, i think Alanis Morissette is Canada's REAL gift to the music listening world, because i can't get anything out of Celine Dion's music...

I’m not a big fan of either but Celine has a better quality voice in my opinion.
I love her rendition of this classic... my fav actually.

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 06:40 PM
link   

OMG Fin, that was just amazing! Thank you for sharing this! Beautiful church!

Our local church had to merge with two others. Sad that the two historical churches will no longer be in use. It costs too much to keep them up and lack of enough participants was the reason. So now the members are in a plain, boring looking modern building. I can see the church steeple of our local church from my windows.

I see. We have those plain, boring looking churches here too. Nothing special to look at really. But this is one of my favorite spots around here. They started building it in the year 1276 and they finished the work in 1300.

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 06:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sheye

I’m not a big fan of either but Celine has a better quality voice in my opinion.

Yes, easily. Celine's voice is much better quality, a more beautiful voice, and soft, and calm, still emotional. But Alanis says strange stuff sometimes and rocks more. This is just a matter of preferences actually.

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 07:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Finspiracy

originally posted by: Sheye

Yes, easily. Celine's voice is much better quality, a more beautiful voice, and soft, and calm, still emotional. But Alanis says strange stuff sometimes and rocks more. This is just a matter of preferences actually.

My favorite voice ever was Karen Carpenter.

Loved her, just had to put it out there.

(She was a champion drummer too)

Bally

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Love this guy. He is from Australia.

new topics

top topics

<< 90  91  92    94  95  96 >>

join