It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 23

page: 92
<< 89  90  91    93  94  95 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 11:37 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 01:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sheye
Snowing here today... 😕

I'd like that at present. Dry, wind and smoke here. If it was snowing I'd light the fire up, snuggle up to true love with a bourbon, blanket and soft pillows then watch a movie. The dogs and cats are invited too.

The trees are going brown, losing their leaves and fruit and that ominous smokey glow in the western sunset paints a nasty canvass. Supposed to be spring here.

Where's Phoenix 358 to magic up some precipitation. Even snow would be fine.

Great pic.

Kind regards,

Bally

edit on 30-9-2019 by bally001 because: comprehension

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 01:44 AM
link   
a reply to: bally001
I can see you snuggling up with ‘true love’ and sipping on cougar bourbon in front of a fire place, with your pets surrounding you. Would make a great holiday pic. 👍🏼

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 08:13 AM
link   
I want to say hello to all, each, and everyone who has ever written here at the shed. And all of those lurkers. Lurkers we still not have had the pleasure to talk with better.

I had an original plan, of meeting my friend and give him a 20 euro note (i was that much in debt). Then i asked if it would be too much to ask if you come all the way to my place. (He has my apartment keys anyway and i have his) Because i was, and still am, too lazy to actually do it myself!

He agreed. Maybe we will go to my sauna.

Here is a young and talented reggae artist:

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 08:27 AM
link   
That must be it ( i think? )

Kindness might very well be more powerful than any actual, measured force of scientific laws.

I really want to be a better person, both online and in my real, actual, everyday life.

I am, to be honest, not sure how to accomplish it. How to make it happen?

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 11:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Finspiracy

Maybe Joe can help? I think he makes a few good points. Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson also has a good motivational speech on youtube. (The Rock was addressing a class of young adults in some educational setting I believe.)

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: [post=24656541]Finspiracy

Kindness might very well be more powerful than any actual, measured force of scientific laws.

I believe it to be as well as forgiving.

I really want to be a better person, both online and in my real, actual, everyday life.

You are a truly good person Fin , who just happens to stuggle with health and addiction problems. Don’t beat yourself up too much.. and try to stay positive. You can accomplish your goals with faith and hope. Hang in there.
Like L S D mentioned , there are many support videos to help.
edit on 30-9-2019 by Sheye because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-9-2019 by Sheye because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 01:53 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 01:59 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a reply to: LoneCloudHopper2

Ahaha! Good day dear Lone!

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Good day Night! Hope all is well in the Shedlands.

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 02:12 PM
link   

You are already kind Fin and sweet and thoughtful and a wonderful person. You are not your addiction. You can strive to be the best person that you possibly can. No one is perfect, we are all flawed. So, take one day at a time and do the best that you can. Change the things you wish to change, draw from whatever inspiration comes your way and smile knowing you're doing the best you can.

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Thank U friends, i needed the encouraging
A little push.

I just woke up hungry. Put a frozen pizza into the oven. With plenty of garlic powder. Fresh garlic would have been way better but i am actually too lazy to peel and chop some.

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Good Morning Sunshine!

We have jars of chopped garlic here.

Enjoyed your song that you posted earlier!

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 03:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: LoneCloudHopper2
a reply to: Night Star

Good day Night! Hope all is well in the Shedlands.

Sun is shining, birds are singing, faeries are dancing, dragons are flying, brooks are babbling, (I wonder what they talk about)... all is well.

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Lol, a 25*+ temperature swing between 8am right now. And the humidity spiked, ugh.

It's nice that the house is holding the cool temp downstairs for now. I get half way down the stairs and go from the moist, very warm (upper 80's) upstairs to BOOM! the dry, cool downstairs air mass in the house, sticking around 70*. Ah well, at least it's not a 25* temperature difference inside.

Er, well, it's probably in the low 60's in the basement, which would be normal "temperature stacking" in this house. The basement's the coldest, the first floor is about 10* warmer, and the second floor is 10*+ warmer than that. It's great for storing veggies in the winter down there, it can get as cold at the upper 40's!

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 05:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

In the 60's here and 50's for later tonight. Comfortable, just the way I like it.

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 05:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
Sun is shining, birds are singing, faeries are dancing, dragons are flying, brooks are babbling, (I wonder what they talk about)... all is well.

What

You didn't drink that tiny jar of potion that was on the table, at the porch, or did you
You were supposed to just have your coffee! I was there, having my coffee, earlier. 2 faeries showed up and said "We are going to magically create a tiny portion of liquid here. For no other reason but that we want a shot of magic potion to be on the table" And therefore, i have no idea what it was or could be?

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Ummm, er...What bottle? Hides a tiny bottle behind her back. Hiccup. Scuse me. Is that a pink elephant flying over there?

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 06:23 PM
link   
There are strange things lurking about. Cool, but strange.

Why is a wildcat sitting at the kitchen table? Who forgot to feed kitty???

new topics

top topics

<< 89  90  91    93  94  95 >>

join