It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 23

page: 84
<< 81  82  83    85  86  87 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 11:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

You should write a book called The Tales Of Burt The Bunny. I love these stories of his being naughty. So funny!

Oooooh, ice cream? Thank you! I only bought sugar free fudgsicle...not the same as real ice cream.

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 11:54 PM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

Awww, that was so sweet!

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 12:36 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 12:40 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 04:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

I wish I could fall asleep quickly. Sometimes takes a few drams to put me out.

This laptop is my worst enemy sometimes. Reading up on history, probing ATS, watch a funny movie. No wonder my mind is still going when I hit the 'farter'.

Then the dreams reflect what I've subscribed to but I'm the character. Dreamt I was in the Peoples Liberation Army and Chinese to boot the other night. Strange how I understood everything and I imagined I looked Chinese as everybody else did.

Anyway, hooroo everyone,

kind regards,

Bally

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 06:14 AM
link   
People who fall asleep quickly and the ones who can stay asleep make me wonder. It takes me forever to fall asleep. Staying asleep is also hard.

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 05:34 PM
link   
a reply to: bally001

Lol! I'm wide awake all night and then I sleep the following day away. Yeah, I'm on my computer too and find many interesting things that hold my attention. So yeah, an active mind that needs an off button or something.
I laughed about your dreams. Haha!

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 05:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark

I usually find it difficult to stay asleep too. Then again, there are times I sleep like a baby, so deeply and peacefully.
Waking up today, actually this evening, was amazingly difficult. I'm sitting here still trying to find the energy to cook.

Think I'll throw together some egg noodles, cream of mushroom soup, mushrooms and garlic rotisserie chicken...later. I'll throw a pot roast and veggies in the crockpot and save that for tomorrow. GAH, I'm tired just thinking about it. Lol

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 06:36 PM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

Wow thanks for posting that! Beautiful song with apropos lyrical content and never-heard-before (by me) SG tones!

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 06:50 PM
link   
a reply to: XXXN3O

Art imitating life...classic.

Thanks for wishing us well, I brought mama doe and baby doe home this afternoon.

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 07:05 PM
link   
a reply to: DictionaryOfExcuses

How is your Wife feeling Hun? The other girls must be over the moon with delight.

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 07:46 PM
link   
a reply to: LightSpeedDriver

Dang it, I could not fit all you shedders in the reply tag. I will probably just do generic, one-size-fits-all shed posts in the future...if y'all don't mind...probably best for posting aesthetic anyhow. I won't overdo it, I promise.

Little baby is pretty and she smells good, fresh. I held her for a long time last night. She smiled and I said "Awww she smiled at me". Then wife said "she farted".

She's the first of us with blonde hair. (The rest of us are brunettes.) She started opening her eyes within a few hours and they appear to be dark blue. I'm not sure why but I am under the impression that both hair and eye colors are subject to fluctuation.

Mama DoE was TIRED but both are thankfully getting a little nap as I type.

Truth is, I gotta bring my A+ game right now, and that's a tall order because my wife is definitely the most capable of the two of us in everyday, practical affairs. I am a dictionary of excuses, as you all know.

If you ever need advice on outwitting the Sidewalk Trolls; smuggle Old Frog Woman out of moon jail; or set traps for unwelcome Ash Fairies, come talk to yours truly.

The wife...she doesn't even believe in Ash Fairies! (They sometimes always mess up the car at night and leave ashes, which *I* of course get blamed for. True to the predator-prey dynamic, they wised up to my tricks and can slip my traps. Now *I* have to get just a bit smarter still and design new traps. It never ends...I really don't like those Ash Fairies, sorry to say it. I think they and the Smoke Fairies are in league with one another against me.)

So let's just say she's good at her things and I'm good at mine, but now I have to be good at both. So on that note...I gotta go put the DoE in "DoEs gOoD dEEds foR hIs wIfe!"

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 09:54 PM
link   
a reply to: DictionaryOfExcuses

She smiled at you, no she farted. Bahaha!

Good luck with smoke and ash faeries. They can be a royal pain.

It's fine that you answer many in one post.

Have fun being Daddy and Mommy for awhile, it's necessary and you'll do just fine.

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 02:50 AM
link   
Latest relaxing song from Taiwan singer !!

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 03:21 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Beautiful! Thank you xuenchen!

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 02:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star

You should write a book called The Tales Of Burt The Bunny. I love these stories of his being naughty. So funny!

Oooooh, ice cream? Thank you! I only bought sugar free fudgsicle...not the same as real ice cream.

"Tales and Escapades of Bert The Bunny, And Other Assorted Bunny Sundry" would make for an accurate title XD

He's figured out how to rattle his hutch door just right to pop the latch at night and get out regularly now, he and hubs scared the crap out of each other the other night. He's out all day and we leave him out when we go somewhere anyway, I don't think it's going to be too much of an issue, but there's the risk of getting stepped on/tripped over in the dark that we don't want to test the odds on. We feel pretty confident the cat is too damn old to give a s# anymore about the rabbit. If anything, in a tiff, the rabbit might do more damage to the cat than the reverse, lol.

Those two ramshorn snails we had hitchhike with the moss in the fish tank had to go. They really did help with the tank health a great deal, but "prolific breeders" is an understatement, and I do understand why they're considered pest snails now. We were chasing down and destroying egg clusters daily, it got to be a major PITA to do. They're clear, and if they're on something, almost impossible to see.

In their place now are two Nerite snails, a black & yellow striped Zebra Nerite whom the younger kid said looked like a sunflower seed, but Sunflower sounded dumb for a snail, so she named it Sunny. The other is a Tiger Nerite, and a rather vivid orange one to boot. She named him Sorbet for orange sorbet ("Sounds better than Sherbet!" Actually kid, I kinda like Sherbet as a name...)

The good thing about Nerites is that as far as I know, they cannot reproduce asexually like the ramshorns can, and if they do lay eggs, assuming we have a male/female pair here, they likely will never hatch because they need brackish water to do so

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Ah, perfect title! That would be an entertaining book for kids and adults. You should seriously consider writing it.

Thanks for the info on the snails. I was once given a few and I ended up giving them back. I guess I should have just gotten the ones you mentioned. I don't know when I'll fill a fish tank again, but I will certainly keep them in mind.

I love Burt! Give him a hug from Aunty Night.

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Cookie anyone? Freshly baked by the dragons and decorated by the faeries, served to you by an Elf.

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Never mind, got my answer

edit on 22-9-2019 by XXXN3O because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 08:55 PM
link   
a reply to: XXXN3O

What was the question?

new topics

top topics

<< 81  82  83    85  86  87 >>

join