It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 23

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2019 @ 03:17 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow
Hi EMN, yes I know it's a Pandora's box. I'm not angry about it: I appreciate it's an incredibly complex problem. But this site lives on user-generated content and if folks can't post in a timely manner then things becomes difficult.

edit on 3/7/19 by JustMike because: d.

posted on Jul, 3 2019 @ 03:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Staying out of the heat is a good thing.

Our senior programmer (Bill) is doing the best he can with constantly-changing parameters. I am frustrated at times, as we all are, but he does what is humanly possible to keep the place running.

The internet world is nothing like it was five, ten or more years ago. It's much more dynamic and he does what he can to keep us all up to speed.

posted on Jul, 3 2019 @ 04:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
a reply to: bally001

I tried to send some pixies to deliver the things you requested, but they got all discombobulated and they can't seem to fly that high.

I will never ever suggest like I did in Shed 22 that perhaps Shed could go outer space. As with this pic.

Seems I got my wish. No mirror this end. Interesting rock formation I wandered to. There is a door. When Clifford wakes and wally snaps out of his trance, we might go in and take a look holding hands, tentacles and paws mit Esky.

Cheers,

bally

posted on Jul, 3 2019 @ 04:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: JustMike
Just step back through the mirror while singing Walzing Matilda and you'll be back home again. W/Matilda is the magic that will bring you back!

Next time, when stepping thru the mirror to reach the cellar, be sure to close your right eye and step through left foot first. Otherwise, you wind up in the ultimate "get-away-from-it-all" place you landed in.

Thank you for the suggestion. Unfortunately there is no mirror this end. So we're just gonna have to figure this predicament out. I'm hoping someone might locate the mirror at your end and chuck some eats and drinks through.

Kind regards,

bally

posted on Jul, 3 2019 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Can't wait to hear of your adventures! I threw some eats and drinks through the mirror, but I don't know if they will get to you or not. Maybe find a planet that looks interesting and see what they have available. Hope it isn't anything too weird.

Night waves at the sky and whispers, "Be careful out there mate."

posted on Jul, 3 2019 @ 05:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star

Can't wait to hear of your adventures! I threw some eats and drinks through the mirror, but I don't know if they will get to you or not. Maybe find a planet that looks interesting and see what they have available. Hope it isn't anything too weird.

Night waves at the sky and whispers, "Be careful out there mate."

We are about here -

I like your sense of humor. Sweet choice of drinks to throw through.

Gave Wally a chuckle.

bally

posted on Jul, 3 2019 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Goes into the wine cellar that has more than just wine and searches for Blue Moon.

The site is working wonky for me again today. They are still working things out I guess.

posted on Jul, 3 2019 @ 08:01 PM
link   

The site is only usable for 27 mins an hour for me

edit on 3-7-2019 by Autorico because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2019 @ 08:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: bally001
a reply to: Finspiracy

Okay, is this some kind of joke Finman. Went through yer mirror and ended up here - look mate -

Are you haing a go at us or what?

bally

Haha! OK while this sounds exactly like a prank that i would try to do, this time it is not me. There are many mirrors in the main hallway. All lead to a cellar. You just ended up in a planetary cellar. It is 7 billion lightyears of distance in every direction. Unneeded planets and spacecrafts are there.

posted on Jul, 3 2019 @ 08:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: WalkInSilence

How is life treating you Sir?

Thank you for asking, i have been doing great for a few days. Cut back drinking, doing responsibilities, walking in the nature. Plenty of food. Meds up to date.

My friend is sleeping and one of the cats is talking to me. First i thought she is hungry and i gave a bit of cat food. She ate it alright, but she still keeps talking

And when i stretch my arm towards her, she leans against it hard. I can't be all that bad

posted on Jul, 3 2019 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Been a slow day of forcing myself to get up and do anything today. This is in part as I'm recovering from not sleeping for two nights in a row. As it has rained just about everyday this summer the humidity is putting me in sinus hell today. Something else to tell the doctor when I see her in a couple of weeks.

Nothing much going on other than I cleaned up the mess the cat's have made of there cat tree. That means removing about 3 pounds of cat hair and removing some of the carpet and rope on it as it has been torn to shreds.

posted on Jul, 3 2019 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Dropping by once again, in apart to say hello to JustMike.

An amazing event is taking place right now. it looks like the 27-33 min. issue that has plagued ATS for so long is actually gone.

Good work guys (and non guys too)!
edit on 7 3 2019 by LookingForABetterLife because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2019 @ 12:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Finspiracy

originally posted by: bally001
Politely asking.

Where are the stairs to the cellar in this shed?

I haven't found those stairs yet either. I have just used this old mirror in the main hallway as a teleport to the cellar. There is another mirror in the cellar, step through it and you are back in the main hallway again

As above need I remind you. This is the mirror we used.

Kind regards,

bally

posted on Jul, 4 2019 @ 05:32 AM
link   
Watch out today, U.S. members. There will most likely be drunks on the roads or using fireworks. Speaking of fireworks, make sure you don't blow your fingers off.

Me, I'm going to have fun calming my dogs down because of all the noise.

A teacher where I work retired and threw out some carpet. I ended up taking it home, since it was in good shape. I've been meaning to put it in my garage but haven't yet. Any extra padding is welcome because of my back. Standing on a concrete floor sucks. I might put it in today. Then I think I'll play a game. I got Fallout Wasteland Warfare and want to check out the solo game option. No, it's not a video game. It's a board game.

posted on Jul, 4 2019 @ 09:34 AM
link   
I was up rather early this morning.

Good day everyone! If you are celebrating the 4th, be safe and be careful today.
People started setting off fireworks a couple of days ago. My cat Kya just sits there like it's no big deal.

posted on Jul, 4 2019 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Good morning! is the coffee good? That's quite the wake-up call. Happy "We sure told that British King where to go." Day.

posted on Jul, 4 2019 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Happy Birthday Chooch! Hope you are having a wonderful day!

posted on Jul, 4 2019 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Early today, early ever day. Seems like.

Cheers and salutations from the west coast of the Shed. A quiet day here, except for the weed-wackers and leaf-blowers. Chores are resting peacefully on the shelf, and I am enjoying a pear cider (or two). Hic.

Hopin' the roof-o-the-Shed is clear for all of y'all tonight. Enjoy fireworks, neighbors, family, and friends.

(Begins rummaging around in a previously-unnoticed pile in the corner of the Shed)

posted on Jul, 4 2019 @ 03:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Ian McLean

Greetings Ian! So nice to see you today! I think you have the cutest avatar. Makes me smile when I see it.

Yum, pear cider sounds wonderful!

I'll leave you to your rummaging now. If you find my burgundy cloak, be a doll and let me know.

posted on Jul, 4 2019 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Jeppers it's hot her
I take a shower go out and get wet again.
Happy Holiday I made twelve hours time and a half today.
Gotta love those Holidays.

I see we are digging into the cellar and Sir Maclean brought pear cider, hard cider? Poor Bally, lost in space, but it is Shed space, so he is safe.
Snooze button activated here.
Blue, I get ya, my asthma loves this weather, it flourishes. "Give me more humidity so I can break her down" Evil laugh.
In comeing thunder storm that will ruin any attempt of fireworks. I prefer the fireworks, they aren't accomponied by tornadoes, power outages, downed trees.
Here she comes. Better shut down.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join