It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 23

page: 78
<< 75  76  77    79  80  81 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2019 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Been expanding the Shed Castle and doing renovations. If a lurker decides to come inside and stay, they can pick a room out for themselves. Imagine the room to be whatever you'd like and that is what you will get.
Don't be shy, we're friendly folk and welcome you with open arms.

posted on Sep, 14 2019 @ 08:22 PM
link   
If I had a dog, it would look like this. Oh wait, it's the Shed, I can have her in here!

edit on 14-9-2019 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2019 @ 09:41 PM
link   
I see you've been renovating in here.
Love what you've done with the place.

posted on Sep, 14 2019 @ 09:52 PM
link   
a reply to: LoneCloudHopper2

Why thank you Sir Gregory!

posted on Sep, 15 2019 @ 06:32 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 15 2019 @ 06:54 AM
link   
"in beteeen" but ...

posted on Sep, 15 2019 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

LOL

Shhhh, we try to stay away from politics in this thread. Good to see you Xuenchen! I've always loved your fox avatar!

Have you explored the Shedlands yet? There is much to see and do here. Don't worry about any of our magical beings here, most are friendly and if they aren't, we have plenty of beings and creatures that defend us here.
We also have plenty of room in the Shed, so you can pick out a room and make it to be anyway you'd like it to be. Enjoy a pixie drink and have fun.

posted on Sep, 15 2019 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

You mean Lone lol But that's ok.

posted on Sep, 15 2019 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Ummm...yeah, Lone, that's it.

posted on Sep, 15 2019 @ 02:45 PM
link   
I'll be around. Working on creative projects. Hope everyone is well.

posted on Sep, 15 2019 @ 03:03 PM
link   

WOW, what a beautiful picture!

posted on Sep, 15 2019 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Seems like one of those lazy Sundays today that warrants "borrowing" Gordie's credit card again, but for a pizza party this time. I could go for some pizza, pizza would work. The question is, can the Pixies keep their little hands off it long enough for the humans to eat it?

posted on Sep, 15 2019 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Once upon a time I had a question. The question was: how do I hyperlinkify a word, i.e. on the computer? (I was raised in the wild - how should I know these things?)

Naturally, I searched 'hyperlinkifaction method" on my internet broswer. I found a bunch of articles about "hyperlink" functions native to various computer programs like Excel, a perennial favorite among a suite of software applications acclaimed for their cutting-edge functionality AND user-friendly interfaces.

I deduced there must be an easy way to hyperlink words within the ATS platform. There were around a dozen "buttons" above the text-entry window. Some of them I couldn't guess their function from the picture. My hands felt clammy, after all, I didn't want to look stupid in front of the entire internet.

Ok here goes, just a test.

I love corn dogs. Delicious, cheap corn dogs.

edit on 15/9/2019 by DictionaryOfExcuses because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2019 @ 06:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

Yup. I threw the pixies far into the forest. They didn't seem to mind. Pizza it is...on Gordi! Good thinking Nyiah!

posted on Sep, 15 2019 @ 06:23 PM
link   
a reply to: DictionaryOfExcuses

I went to reply and lost connection for a minute. I never did know how to do that hyperlinky thingy. Looks like you figured it out.

posted on Sep, 15 2019 @ 06:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

It worked for me just now. Is it as "reliable" as some other features on ATS?

posted on Sep, 15 2019 @ 06:46 PM
link   

I have no clue. Someone else may be able to answer that. Which features exactly?

posted on Sep, 15 2019 @ 07:01 PM
link   

If you use the correct tags (there is also a button to add hyperlinks when typing a post, an arrow in a box pointing 45 degress) it should always work on here.

Amen to lazy Sundays. I started Rendang (spicy Indonesian "stew") at half-past midnight. It only takes 4 hours...

ETA The link you posted works but leads to a access denied message.
edit on 15/9/19 by LightSpeedDriver because: ETA

posted on Sep, 15 2019 @ 07:50 PM
link   
a reply to: LightSpeedDriver

What are the ingredients to your Indonesian stew? I like trying foreign foods, as long as they aren't too spicy as in hot spices.
Do you simmer it on top of the stove or cook it in a crockpot?

posted on Sep, 15 2019 @ 08:19 PM
link   

I couldn't resist adding this caption to this picture.

new topics

top topics

<< 75  76  77    79  80  81 >>

join