It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 23

page: 77
<< 74  75  76    78  79  80 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2019 @ 10:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
a reply to: bally001

Bally, yes of course you can use the shed as a diary. I feel so bad for you guys! What kind of mask are you getting? A respirator thingy or just one of those surgical masks? Praying for you all out there. Keep us posted because you know we'll worry.

ETA I forgot to say Love you and hugs!

Cheers, thanks for the support. A chord of surgical masks is what I anticipate. Some thing I can put in my pocket and change as outside conditions change, but....I'm my worst enemy as I roll a smoke intermittently and have a puff. How that is so Hippocratic of me makes me laugh.

NATURE: The dogs tails are drooping. The Magpies and Pied Butcher birds are hanging around for a feed. The geese and chickens are tucking their heads in under their wings. Cats are in the house constantly. (sooking) Our youngest cat gave birth (4 kittens) Dammit!!! (complicates planning) More responsibility. Okay, hard to understand, the 'Gum Trees' (Eucalyptus) are shedding their leaves. Citrus trees are failing. This is an Australian nature thing for those trees to survive. The ground will burn around them killing lesser plants, bugs and animals. An ancient form of composting.

PRACTICAL STUFF: Our family photographs, historical pics, Aboriginal Paintings and items, personal ID forms, like birth certs, CV's and such, ready to go. My dads, true loves and self medals packed. Animals prepared - new plan for kittens being processed. 4 wheel drives ready, fueled up, batteries charged etc. Chickens and geese to be on their own, have not the time to chase and catch them let alone cage them and transport.

Not much more to prepare apart from pumps and water. Testing them this evening when I hope to post the 'Agent Orange Sunset' from the west so to speak. Afternoons are becoming orange or ochre. Dimming, if I could put it thataways.

Thanks NS. Will keep you posted.

My regards,

Bally

edit on 13-9-2019 by bally001 because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-9-2019 by bally001 because: I'm a spellin nazi, can't help it. Mate mistooks!

posted on Sep, 13 2019 @ 10:55 PM
link   

This would make a great true story book! I wish you would all just leave now and get to somewhere safe.

posted on Sep, 13 2019 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Good fortune with it all mate !

You have a plan and sound organised, save your beers for the celebratory drinks with neighbours and local firefighters !

Thoughts are with you ...

posted on Sep, 14 2019 @ 12:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Timely

Dave, where have you been young man? How are you and Linda doing?

posted on Sep, 14 2019 @ 01:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

You didn't. Don't worry.

posted on Sep, 14 2019 @ 02:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark

Hugs!

posted on Sep, 14 2019 @ 02:56 AM
link   
Big bright full moon! So beautiful!
has anyone seen it?

posted on Sep, 14 2019 @ 03:45 AM
link   

Been reading along quietly ...
We are both well thanks!

Linda has been approved to receive one of these
youtu.be...
which will give her the freedom to cruise the beach and terrorise the neighborhood !

Hope your air con is holding up and Mark is well and behaving !

Thoughts with Bally although it seems the worst of it is over.

posted on Sep, 14 2019 @ 04:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
Big bright full moon! So beautiful!
has anyone seen it?

Gx

posted on Sep, 14 2019 @ 04:53 AM
link   

Thanks for your thoughts, all is calmer tonight.

What a wicked looking machine in the video. "Born to be Wild" soundtrack came upon me while I watched it.

Cheers.

Bally

posted on Sep, 14 2019 @ 08:00 AM
link   

LOL I was smiling at the name, The Predator. It appears to be a fairly rugged, all-terrain mobility scooter. They don't have those here, but then again, Holland is mostly flat. I hope she takes to it like a er...predator to her er...prey?

posted on Sep, 14 2019 @ 10:45 AM
link   

WOW! Lucky Linda! That is one cool looking mobility scooter! Bet that would cost us a fortune over here.

posted on Sep, 14 2019 @ 10:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer

Awww, beautiful!
Missed you Hun! You still playing out with the band? How are Chrissy and those gorgeous boys of yours? How are you?

posted on Sep, 14 2019 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Glad things are calmer now.

You should get an air purifier. I smoke and Mark doesn't, so we have one in the parlor where he spends most of his time. I want to get one for the kitchen as I'm always out here at my computer.

posted on Sep, 14 2019 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: LightSpeedDriver

Hey Light! Yeah, that is a cool name. That was an awesome movie!

posted on Sep, 14 2019 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Sorry for so many posts. Just want to let you all know that since I didn't go out yesterday, I might be going out later today.

posted on Sep, 14 2019 @ 01:22 PM
link   
For lurker # 3.... We love you jacygirl 💞

edit on 14-9-2019 by Sheye because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2019 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Wishing everyone a good weekend with inspiration and imagination. There is nothing you can't do, can't be, can't achieve. There is secret beauty to be discovered every day, often just beyond your grasp, but always there and waiting to be discovered. There is majesty and grace despite the callousness and unfairness of the world. There is greatness burning in every flame. There is warmth and love under every sunset. There is mystery and wonder in your heart. Don't be afraid to simply be, to feel and remember all the beauty that is real.

edit on 14-9-2019 by LoneCloudHopper2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2019 @ 05:54 PM
link   
a reply to: LoneCloudHopper2

So touching and inspiring my dear Lone. Thank you for such a beautiful message! You've always been an amazing man and one I am proud to call 'friend'.

Love the Dark Crystal image!

posted on Sep, 14 2019 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Right back at you, Night.

top topics

<< 74  75  76    78  79  80 >>

join