It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 23

page: 76
<< 73  74  75    77  78  79 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2019 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Going out in a while for lunch with my friend and then grocery shopping and errands.

Have a peaceful day Everyone!

posted on Sep, 13 2019 @ 11:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: LightSpeedDriver
a reply to: Night Star

Good morning Night. Have fun on your day out!

ETA I googled kombucha and regretted it. The words tea, mushroom and alcohol should never be in the same sentence. Blech!

LOL! I missed this post earlier.

Thanks! I will have fun.

Have to stop at Walmart later. I don't know why they found it necessary to add Spanish to the isle signs. Did the U.S. move?

posted on Sep, 13 2019 @ 11:10 AM
link   

I don't know why they found it necessary to add Spanish to the isle signs. Did the U.S. move?

How would you feel if they were in Navajo or Lakota?

ETA:
I'm not asking to be a dick. I'm just curious.
edit on 13-9-2019 by Skid Mark because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2019 @ 11:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark

LOL Do you have an example or two to give us an idea?

posted on Sep, 13 2019 @ 11:42 AM
link   
My humble apologies to all members and lurkers here for the unintended drama. It won't happen again.

posted on Sep, 13 2019 @ 11:48 AM
link   
a reply to: LightSpeedDriver

Do you have an example or two to give us an idea?

I don't know what it says because I don't speak Navajo but this is what it looks like phonetically.

posted on Sep, 13 2019 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Finspiracy

People here have been reaching out to you, Fin, because they care. No one may know exactly how to word things but they are trying to encourage you. I'm sorry that you feel so low in yourself. Whatever it was that caused that in yourself was terrible and never should have happened. You are a good soul in this world and I am glad to have known you.

edit on 13-9-2019 by LoneCloudHopper2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2019 @ 12:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skid Mark

I don't know why they found it necessary to add Spanish to the isle signs. Did the U.S. move?

How would you feel if they were in Navajo or Lakota?

ETA:
I'm not asking to be a dick. I'm just curious.

That's just it, we have many languages spoken here. Our immigrants know and understand English. We have Native Americans in my State as well.

posted on Sep, 13 2019 @ 12:25 PM
link   

The really funny thing is that Spanish was spoken in some states long before English was.

posted on Sep, 13 2019 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark

I didn't mean to offend. I was remembering when I worked with people from other parts of the world and our Employer put Spanish on signs. I wondered how the people from Africa, Asia, India etc. felt about that. They felt excluded and didn't understand why they did that.

Ok, I'll shut up now. I don't want to come home and see that everyone hates me. Lol

posted on Sep, 13 2019 @ 12:33 PM
link   
a reply to: LoneCloudHopper2

He is a good soul and I'm hoping he returns soon. He is going through a lot right now and knows we all care.

posted on Sep, 13 2019 @ 12:40 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 13 2019 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Doesn't look like I'm going out today. I can't get ahold of my friend. I hope she is ok. I left messages for her and tried calling.

posted on Sep, 13 2019 @ 02:41 PM
link   
My friend had a bad case of vertigo. We might go out tomorrow instead.

Hello, is anyone home?

HA! Looks like my cat Kya.

posted on Sep, 13 2019 @ 03:38 PM
link   

My friend had a bad case of vertigo

A lot of weird things happen on Friday the 13th's with full moons.

posted on Sep, 13 2019 @ 03:41 PM
link   
a reply to: LookingForABetterLife

True. I hope I can see the moon from my window tonight.

Friday the 13 has always been a good day for me. I'm not superstitious anyway.

posted on Sep, 13 2019 @ 04:31 PM
link   

The moon looks stunning here. I believe the number 13 to be just a number with no special significance. Colour me boring but leave some room for sparkles and glitter too.

posted on Sep, 13 2019 @ 06:19 PM
link   
a reply to: LightSpeedDriver

LOL!

Throws glitter at Light.
edit on 13-9-2019 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2019 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Hello shed people,

Fires around us, as I post.

Nymboida State Forest - North East - Out of Control. 8491 Hectares or 20482 Acres

Kingsgrove - North - Out of Control..5361 Hectares or 13915 Acres

Bees Nest - South - Being Controlled - 89956 Hectares or 222286 Acres

Reason I am posting as we have made about as much preparations as we can and the fact that the smoke is starting to water my eyes and making breathing a little more heavier. The smoke is all around the property. Closed up the house to keep the smoke outside. In the lowest room we have a split where that portion of the house is 'very slowly' sinking. The air from that split seems fresh as it is near the ground and I'm using this to flush the acrid smell from the house and keep it cooler. To flush the smoke and smell I have opened the sliding doors a couple of centimeters, about quarter of an inch to let the air flow through.

The wind has dropped significantly which is a good thing for the firefighters but the smoke hangs around more. ( not complaining).

Warm dry, conditions aren't helping. My chores today is to ensure the 4 wheel drives are operable and I need another water delivery to top up the house tank. 3 dams - 1 Dam dry, 1 dam nearly dry and one dam gone green.

In saying that, my 'true love' (hero) went to work with my shopping list which included face masks and smoke goggles for my eyes.

I am asking NS if I may use 'The Shed' as a diary. ?/??

Kind regards to all as always,

Bally

edit on 13-9-2019 by bally001 because: Spelling

posted on Sep, 13 2019 @ 09:13 PM
link   
a reply to: bally001

Bally, yes of course you can use the shed as a diary. I feel so bad for you guys! What kind of mask are you getting? A respirator thingy or just one of those surgical masks? Praying for you all out there. Keep us posted because you know we'll worry.

ETA I forgot to say Love you and hugs!

edit on 13-9-2019 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 73  74  75    77  78  79 >>

join