It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 23

page: 70
<< 67  68  69    71  72  73 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2019 @ 05:56 PM
link   
(Sorry for the Spamming here. No Ill Intentions Behind it.)
BUT, I had This in My UpLoads and Thought You All would Like to See It...

edit on 9-9-2019 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2019 @ 05:59 PM
link   
a reply to: OCEANTIME

I'm In Mid State ILL.
In Part of the Quad Cities, along the Mississippi River...

You are Where?
edit on 9-9-2019 by SyxPak because: Fixed an Errerrrr...

posted on Sep, 9 2019 @ 06:00 PM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak
So love the polar bears...did you see my post that i love polar bears and coca cola stuff...

posted on Sep, 9 2019 @ 06:04 PM
link   
WOW...NO freaken way...I lived in moline for years then moved..I am just blown away>>WOW...

edit on 9-9-2019 by OCEANTIME because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2019 @ 06:14 PM
link   

No Sorry I missed that, But That's Cool Ya Like Coke Stuff!
I Like the Coke Items, but Drink Pepsi! LOL!

posted on Sep, 9 2019 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Yes Freakin' Way! LOL That's a Riot! Yah It's Pretty Cool around Here that There's Stuff to do all Summer. Winter Sux Though. I'm not a Big Fan of Snow. I need to Move Someplace Warmer... (Note To Self...)

posted on Sep, 9 2019 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Been busy making notes to take with me to my visit with the new podiatrist tomorrow. Hoping to get an answer as to why my left leg gives out on me so much. Falling down is never a fun thing.

posted on Sep, 9 2019 @ 06:46 PM
link   
a reply to: LookingForABetterLife

I wish you get some answer for the reason...you are in my thoughts...take care...

posted on Sep, 9 2019 @ 07:01 PM
link   

I Hope They Can Figure out What's going on there!
Hopefully It's Something That can be Fixed, with Minimal Effort.
Good Luck with Yer Exam!

posted on Sep, 9 2019 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Thank you SP. I broke the ankle in two places a couple of years ago and despite surgery I still have problems with it.

posted on Sep, 9 2019 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Thank you for you thoughts and well wishes. I trust you are doing well this week?

posted on Sep, 9 2019 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Yer Welcome Surely! Wow Man. Having had Multiple Surgeries on My Lower Spine Myself, I know the Traumas that still follow... I Gotta Wish You The Best of Good Luck! Stay Positive! WE are a Remarkable Machine, If I May Say That!

posted on Sep, 9 2019 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Evening Everyone! I was having a late supper and going to youtube to watch stuff, but I'll be popping in.

posted on Sep, 9 2019 @ 07:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: OCEANTIME
I hope every thing goes well for you and your family and of course your pets..i will pray and be thinking of you as well..i would be so scared i know that...please take care

a reply to: bally001

Thanks for your good wishes OT. Wind is calmer this morning. The saying "It puts the wind up you" took on a new meaning last couple of days. Lot of smoke still around. Got twilight dark yesterday at 3pm on supposedly a sunny day. A bit disconcerting. Friends from up the mountain and beyond are staying in the village. Will be checking on their welfare today.

Water bombing still continuing. Fire Brigades responding. Puts me at ease.

A friend of my neighbor is staying with Al next (door) property. He lived up the hills to my south. Off the grid style of living with a large setup mainly consisting of canvas shelters. He was very proud of it and it was an impressive camp. This fire has burnt through 66,694 hectares or 164,804 acres.

I guess we all have our own style of living.

Wife went off to work again this morning. (A good calming influence she is).

While she is away I spend some time with the dogs (4) teaching them to get in the back seat of the 4 x 4, ute, sit still and find there own places. Bit hard to see through the interior rear view mirror with a couple of big boof heads staring at you. (Where are we going?) Take them for a quick drive around the selection (property). Will be better practice today with less wind. The cats are a different matter. I can't have them inside the vehicle. They go nuts. So have a box on standby.

Cheers again for your concern. All will be good.

bally

posted on Sep, 9 2019 @ 07:27 PM
link   

yes i am having a great week...need busy doing what ever needs to be done...you are very welcome....please take care sounds like it hurts....sorry for your pains.

posted on Sep, 9 2019 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Ever the optimist.

Looks like you have everything planned out nicely bally. Thank you for the update and may you and your loved ones, including neighbors and pets stay safe.

I was going to send some dragons out to drop some huge water balloons, but figured they would freak people out.

posted on Sep, 9 2019 @ 07:34 PM
link   

You are very welcomed...What state are you in..I am in Illinois...off the mississippi river..good luck with the dogs..i also wish you very much of good lucks with the cats...I know my cats hated car rides...stay safe..

posted on Sep, 9 2019 @ 07:36 PM
link   

bally isn't from the States. Ask him what Country he is from.

Be back in a bit. Going to try and find a movie.

posted on Sep, 9 2019 @ 09:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Hey With such a Dense Smoke cover, The Dragons will hardly be noticed! Going to the Dragons Keep, and Get a few onboard with Yer Plan! There will be A Lot going!

posted on Sep, 9 2019 @ 09:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star

Ever the optimist.

Looks like you have everything planned out nicely bally. Thank you for the update and may you and your loved ones, including neighbors and pets stay safe.

I was going to send some dragons out to drop some huge water balloons, but figured they would freak people out.

Kind words indeed chickadee. Dragons with water bombs would be most welcome. "Yes!" would be the cry. I think the riders would have to have some form of communication with the planes and choppers otherwise just follow them in. Bit of magic in that I think.

'True Love' gave me another job today (nicely). "Clean out all your dusty winter woollies and we'l give them to the Salvo's."

"Yes honey bun."

Being an optimist might just see the fire turning. Sadly the wind is gusting again and I'll be shutting the house down. Breathing smoke for a while gives us a headache after a time especially at night in bed. Woke up sneezing several times.

Good thing = no mozzies, flys or midgies about. Sadly = No bees. Very dry, I see the dogs drinking twice their normal amount of water. The pied butcher birds, magpies and assorted bower birds still come for their morning and afternoon feeds. Hope they have their nests in safe places. Haven't seen any roos, wallaby or potaroos on the selection. They disappeared a couple of days ago. Same with the crows. Intuitive animals and birds they are. The goannas paid a visit. Raided the chicken coop. Might have something to do with the unusual weather. At this point though I don't mind sharing eggs with the reptilians.

Veg garden is now non existent. (dry as) Though I do spare some water for the Mango, pineapple plants and rosemary. The Mandarin, Bush lemon trees, Pomello, pear trees, berry trees, kumquat and loquat trees have shed and no blossoms. The macadamia didn't bloom this season. Looking to the top of the hills to my south and south west this morning I can see the Eucalyptus have shed 50 percent of their leaves. Look like stick insects. This might be a self preservation thing as the smoke and fire approaches. Lost sight due to the smoke again about an hour ago as the wind shifted.

Strange thing this wind. Different directions all through the day. One time warm, next time cool. Then there might be a sudden whoosh as a gust from any direction races through the house yards. Leaves abound and I have to get up on the roof's to clean off and clear the rain gutters again.

Cheers for catching up. Having a sammy at present.

My regards,

bally

edit on 9-9-2019 by bally001 because: Spelling

top topics

<< 67  68  69    71  72  73 >>

join