It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 23

page: 69
<< 66  67  68    70  71  72 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2019 @ 10:15 AM
link   
I hope every thing goes well for you and your family and of course your pets..i will pray and be thinking of you as well..i would be so scared i know that...please take care

a reply to: bally001

posted on Sep, 9 2019 @ 10:37 AM
link   
a reply to: OCEANTIME

Yer Welcome OT! No Prob...

posted on Sep, 9 2019 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Hello Everyone I hope today finds You all Well...

Bally Best of Good luck out where You are!! I'm trying to 'will' the overcast wet skies We have out Your way. It's not cooperating however. Still just hanging around here...

posted on Sep, 9 2019 @ 10:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

I bounce between southern Nevada & upstate NY. Yea, I go from one to extreme climate to another. 😎

posted on Sep, 9 2019 @ 10:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: OCEANTIME
hello all..how is every one this morning...it looks like we ... could have a bad storm here or at least some heavy rains..its so cloudy out..i will be working once again on my 5 diamond paint..all take care..

hello OT ..hopefully your storm isn’t too bad. I’m sure your five diamond painting will keep you busy. You take care as well !

posted on Sep, 9 2019 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Sheye

i dont think we will have any storms just grey day today...i hate storms..they freak me out at times..so hate them...and yes my 5dp will keep me busy and maybe keep my mind off the storm if we get one...have a great day..

edit on 9-9-2019 by OCEANTIME because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2019 @ 11:17 AM
link   
I have a question..Where is every one from..You dont have to tell if you dont like too...I will understand it..But thanks..

posted on Sep, 9 2019 @ 11:22 AM
link   

I have a question..Where is every one from..You dont have to tell if you dont like too...I will understand it..But thanks..

In answer to your question OT.. all I can say is that I’m a stranger here on this place called earth. 😉

This song may explain things better.

posted on Sep, 9 2019 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Finspiracy

I love that this is an International forum! We are indeed individuals. It is interesting and so wonderful to learn of other Countries. I've seen little of the USA and have never travelled outside of my own Country. Ever so grateful to have met you and others from around the globe.

Wow, you got to see the northern lights a few times? You must have felt like you were transported to some magical place like the Shed. Hold those memories Fin. I have such vivid memories of the ocean that if I never saw it again, I would still re-call the sights and sounds as though I were there. Having memories of seeing such a wondrous sight as the northern lights would surely stay with me forever.

posted on Sep, 9 2019 @ 12:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Finspiracy
This is a cat.

Cats do not obey any rules.

Therefore the cat is just here, like it or not

Hahaha!

posted on Sep, 9 2019 @ 01:01 PM
link   

hello all..how is every one this morning...it looks like we could have a bad storm here or at least some heavy rains..its so cloudy out..i will be working once again on my 5 diamond paint..all take care..

I am fine this afternoon. Thanks! Have fun with your craft project!

posted on Sep, 9 2019 @ 01:06 PM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

Hello Syx! As long as it's just rain and you don't get any flooding, you'll be good

posted on Sep, 9 2019 @ 01:09 PM
link   
I sure will have fun..i am at the half point so not much longer....so cant wait..lol..

posted on Sep, 9 2019 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Good Day to you! We need a nickname for you, I'm too lazy to write out your entire posting name.Lol

posted on Sep, 9 2019 @ 02:04 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 9 2019 @ 02:05 PM
link   
a reply to: OCEANTIME

Hope you can share a pic when you complete the project.

posted on Sep, 9 2019 @ 03:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star

Good Day to you! We need a nickname for you, I'm too lazy to write out your entire posting name.Lol

LOL. No problem, just shorten to "EMN"

posted on Sep, 9 2019 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Ah, much better EMN!

posted on Sep, 9 2019 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Yah We shouldn't have any Flooding here for a while yet. In This Region, The Mississippi River runs East to West, not North to South. One of a Few places Only Where it will Run like that. And When Heavier Flows, from Up North Hit that Curve, It Spills out All over, Naturally... We got a small amount of Rain Earlier. After it Left Here, I Hope it's heading Where it Will do some Good!!

Bally We Can Hope for It to Go Your Way!...

posted on Sep, 9 2019 @ 05:53 PM
link   

I Greet You Properly Now. Sorry 4 the Delay...
I am Syx. Pleasure to Meet and Greet You EMN!
Cheers!

top topics

<< 66  67  68    70  71  72 >>

join