It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 23

page: 45
<< 42  43  44    46  47  48 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 07:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Finspiracy

Have you seen the goblin around the shedlands, who twists and tangles earphone wires while they are not in use? I could have a word or two with that misbehaving thing.

Wow, funny you should mention the tangled headphones as mine have been tangled too. I can have my friend Jojopo who is a good goblin lead you to the tangler goblin. Give him a good talking to!

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 07:23 PM
link   
a reply to: DictionaryOfExcuses

Oh no! Why are you going to kill squirrels? I hope you eat whatever you kill and give thanks to their spirit for their nourishment. I'm so glad I don't have to kill my own food. I'd starve.

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Fun tune Fin! Are you gonna hang from the chandeliers?

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 07:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star

Fun tune Fin! Are you gonna hang from the chandeliers?

I better not. Maybe only on a level of thought. Otherwise i might break the chandelier and myself

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Why are you going to kill squirrels?

I believe that eventually I will have no alternative but to leave society. When that happens, I never want to have to ask for anything from anyone, including food. So I learn wilderness survival skills.

I hope you eat whatever you kill and give thanks to their spirit for their nourishment.

I find sport hunting to be in very poor taste. Rest assured, I won't hunt until I am confident I can dispatch the animal swiftly.

I'm so glad I don't have to kill my own food. I'd starve.

It is possibly a "guy thing". I must admit it brings something out of me of which I was previously unaware.

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Oh just do it. I'll dance on the table tops if you'll hang from the chandelier.

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Leaving society is such a drastic measure.

It would be quite difficult trying to survive out there away from society. I admire that you would at least know how to provide for yourself, but I hope it doesn't come to that.

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Lost in the land of youtube listening to music, but checking in my lovelies.

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 08:47 PM
link   

I took the absolute liberty to make a compromise and i took you to the chandelier with me. WHEE

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Lost in the land of youtube listening to music, but checking in my lovelies.

Found that relaxing... here is another one for you (although I expect you might have heard it before)...

edit on 19-8-2019 by XXXN3O because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 10:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

I was having a cigarette in the Shed garden and i found the little wire-goblin!

He said his name is WangaBanga and his mission in life, purpose of life, is to mess up wires when no-one is looking. I was like "alright, at least you have a purpose, but that is a nasty one!"

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 10:57 PM
link   
My Scandinavian buddy introduced me to "Viking metal"

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 11:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Autorico

That sounds more Batman than Batman being Batman

It's like a West Highland terrier mated with a Furby that was descended from Odins hellspawn and powered with Duracell batteries on overdrive

PS: not my normal cup of tea but in the ready room when one has 3 sugars and Earl Grey, anything can happen!

edit on 19-8-2019 by XXXN3O because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Wow, I missed a lot in here. Catching up now.

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 11:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Finspiracy

I took the absolute liberty to make a compromise and i took you to the chandelier with me. WHEE

Ahaha! That was a blast! We'll have to do it again sometime...soon!

Ah so you find the headphone tangler. Strange little dude.

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 11:21 PM
link   
a reply to: XXXN3O

oh YES! I love that one! Thank you so much for this tonight XXX!

I have some Indian ancestry on both Mom and Dad's side, though I am mostly French and Irish. I have taught myself how to do beadwork and I have worked with feathers in craftwork. I love and revere the earth and nature. Love feathers and furs, leather and suede and deerskin etc. I have a basket on my table with my meds and various things and I have feathers standing in the back of the basket. I also have a spice rack with a little area where I have feathers tied together. Also love herbs for beauty and medicinal properties.

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 11:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Autorico

Very cool Rico! I'd love to hear a version with normal vocals though instead of the cookie monster vocals. LOL

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 11:31 PM
link   

a reply to: XXXN3O

oh YES! I love that one! Thank you so much for this tonight XXX!

I have some Indian ancestry on both Mom and Dad's side, though I am mostly French and Irish. I have taught myself how to do beadwork and I have worked with feathers in craftwork. I love and revere the earth and nature. Love feathers and furs, leather and suede and deerskin etc. I have a basket on my table with my meds and various things and I have feathers standing in the back of the basket. I also have a spice rack with a little area where I have feathers tied together. Also love herbs for beauty and medicinal properties.

Quite a mix of culture and related interests there

You always have a way of bringing up topics that are coincidentally relevant...

Ive only recently started speaking with family again following my mothers passing a few years back.

One of the things I found out from an aunt (recently completed our family tree) im pretty much as Scottish as they come for the past few hundred years aside from Vikings.
I always thought I might be a bit American or something else more interesting yet the only other blood in me is a tiny but bit of welsh from my mothers side (my grandfather).

Cannot figure out why, but ive always loved the Native American music and other cultural sounds, yet im as boring as a fart when it comes to the mix genetically it seems
Was kinda hoping id find out that im the first Martian on Earth or something similarly exotic, but nope haha boring as a fricken fart!

Wee bit of a Scottish folk song for you seeing as you and the others seem to be having a bit of a musical at the moment...

edit on 20-8-2019 by XXXN3O because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 12:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Autorico

You might like this...

Just has that "something" going on...

PS: this one is even better I think...

Can just see the masses chanting it when angry and some folks wondering wtf is going on just before it is too late just like Rome before.

Although they are probably just singing, "mother please give me toast and butter as I have diarrhea or a dodgy tummy!"

edit on 20-8-2019 by XXXN3O because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 01:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: XXXN3O

PS: this one is even better I think...

Can just see the masses chanting it when angry and some folks wondering wtf is going on just before it is too late just like Rome before.

Although they are probably just singing, "mother please give me toast and butter as I have diarrhea or a dodgy tummy!"

Damn you! I'm on my 4th replay in a row of this, it's AWESOME! I have Norwegian ancestry, so in a way, it's speaking real loudly to the Norse genes

Also, it's about Odin, I somehow had a feeling it was (the power of the song) and looked it up.

Names of the Allfather

Dripper,
Greedy, Ravenous,
Slippy,
Swaying one

Hail, Hail, Hail I dedicate to the spear,
Gagaga, Gagaga, Gagaga I yell resoundingly

Thought, Memory,

And he's called Allfather

Mighty Thuler, Wise one,
Striver, Wolfspeaker,
Welcomed one, Pale one,
God of witches, Inciter,
Cheiftain, Readhead,
Hooded one, Wandwielder,
Famous lord, God of the hanged,
Nebulizer, Needed one,
Yulefather, Evenhigh,
Attacking rider, Allfather,
Victory tree, Father of victory,
One with a missing eye, God with painted shield,
Flashing eye, Shieldshaker,
Leader of the crowd, One with knowledge,
Shaggy-cloack wielder, Guardian of secrecy,
Terible one and Stormy one.

Also from the translated lyrics page:

Dripper= Odin's ring
Greedy and Ravenous= Odin's wolves
Slippy= Odin's eight-legged horse
Swaying one= Odin's spear
Gagaga= Chant meaning "I wish luck" taken from MacLeod and Mees' en.wikipedia.org...
Thought and Memory= Odin's ravens
Thuler= Member of the court determening truth of public statements

Oops, link is so long due to the Runes that it broke just copied & pasted

Fun fact about Nyiah's household -- when the kids were little, they used to leave carrots out for Sleipnir (Slippy/Odin's horse) and a warm cup of cider and toasted bread for Odin for Yule, as thanks for a small & thoughtful gift from Odin
We should start doing it again, it was a total blast when they were little. Christmas ain't the only really neat thing to do in December

edit on 8/20/2019 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 42  43  44    46  47  48 >>

join