It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 23

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Ian McLean

Good afternoon Ian! I love when people write poetically! That post was beautiful! How are you today?

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh

LOL Now that's a memory to remember!.
Your family sounds like a fun bunch. I've seen enough dysfunctional families, I was pretty lucky with mine too, thankfully. There weren't too many weirdos but the ones there were affable enough.

@ Mike: Why does your bed look like there is a huge blood stain on it? It could probably pass for a crime-scene photo. I had to look twice to make sure there was no blood on the cat.

Yay to new Shed and kitty pics. I have been fighting with a computer.It works. Long story short, I think I need a new refurbished PC in the not to distant future. Still, 200 euros for 7 years unfailing use isn't too bad. Now I just need to find 200 euros.

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark

I didn't know you did crafts Skiddy, how wonderful! You'll have to share more pics when your project is complete.

YouTube has a ton of tutorials on various craft mediums. Loads of tips and ideas.

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Finspiracy

Fin, I am so happy that you reached out to your friend for help. Never give up, never surrender!

We are with you every step of the way sweet Fin, always!

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: JustMike

Mike, how wonderful to see you! OMG, those kitties are precious! Thank you so much for sharing the pics with us. That really brightened my day.

I would die without my air conditioner. I simply cannot tolerate the heat and humidity, it drives me insane. I'm like a madwoman on steroids. LOL

What is your cat's name? Will you be keeping the little ones?

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 01:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

originally posted by: Night Star
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

How lovely! Thank you!
What can we call you for short, because that is a looong posting name. Lol

'EMN' works just fine.

Ah, much better! EMN it is.
How are you today? Have you explored our magical lands yet?

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: LightSpeedDriver

Good day Light! Glad you made it to our new home.

I hope my computer lasts for a long while yet. My laptop is rather expensive and next time around I wouldn't be able to afford one as good. This one has been amazing and it was a brand I had never even heard of before.

It must be brutally hot out your way? Stay cool and hydrated.

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Thunderstorm. Wow, awesome cool air!

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

The weather person keeps predicting thunder storms, but they never come
My mother and I love thunder storms

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Autorico

Hiya Rico! It's sunny out there now. I used to like reading spooky books in the middle of a thunderstorm.
Lightening is beautiful when it lights up the dark sky.

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 04:04 PM
link   

we used to sit outside on the porch and watch storms

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 04:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Autorico

My Mom and I did too.
But when there was a lot of lightening and the thunder sounded like the sky would fall, we'd go inside. Lol

Ever hear a tree get struck by lightening? My God, you'd think an explosion went off and there was a war.

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 04:15 PM
link   

i wish, that would be cool to see. When I lived in BC by the ocean, we had a water spout one day. we were told not to walk to school and there was thunder and lightning. It was awesome!

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 04:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
Thunderstorm. Wow, awesome cool air!

Pfft, now I'm jealous
I've been watching rain slide south through Lake Michigan, staying offshore and fizzling the closer it gets to the MI coast. Wisconsin, Illinois and Indiana are getting a middle finger from me, all the rain is treating them well.

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 05:51 PM
link   
a reply to: JustMike

Awww, awesome! I have a new kitten coming tomorrow.

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 06:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ian McLean

Good morning.
Thank You and Good Evening to You, Sir Ian or do you prefer Mclean?

It's that semi-magical pre-dawn time, when it certainly isn't night any more,
the birds are once again newly aware of the approaching sunrise and begin pecking their voices against the quiet that hangs in the air like wet laundry in a still room.
Ahh, but it is most certainly magical and so is your writing, I had to quote it.

Too early to garden, too early to drink.
Never to early, to garden that is
. It is the tween time, a little late but all "The Humans" are still wrapped in slumber. My world is blissfully devoid of incessant hurried chatter. The dew is fresh and cold on my feet and hands.

Those doughnuts look cheerfully and deliciously poison. Enjoy.
They were for others who cherish them here in The Shed, I don't eat doughnuts, well perhaps a virtual one here and there

BTW "The Unbearable Lightness of Being" was part of what shaped my being. Intriguing. Bon Voyage.
edit on 30-6-2019 by WalkInSilence because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 06:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: LoneCloudHopper2
I have a new kitten coming tomorrow.

Seriously !!! Weird coincidence.
I think the stray cat I took in is about to give birth and guess what I named her, Cloud, because she looks like a storm cloud. Actually she looks like a very dirty rag, but I didn't find "Rag" very poetic.
So Cloud she is and will always remind me of you.

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Evening my fine folks!

I'm doing laundry and having supper. Then...have to make ciggs and listen to an episode of Coast To Coast.

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 07:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah

Pfft, now I'm jealous
I've been watching rain slide south through... Wisconsin..., are getting a middle finger from me, all the rain is treating them well.
I am so sorry
You have me laughing, girl.
I puzted around in the garden for four hours until a molten sky, midmorning, drove me in. Chancing the statistics of being hit by lightning is not my favorite adventure.

We had a minor "Doozy", it went pitch black, high winds hammering the trees from the north which is unusual. But no tornadoes, thank God.
I'd give you a bucket of water if I could, but soon enough the farmers here will be complaining about drought.

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Hello You. Laundry and Supper Aye.
Time to rest here
A long day of enjoying my time off.

Hugs Around Abound

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join