It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 23

page: 30
<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Got some good memories of rocking out to this song with my buddy Ryan:

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 02:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Autorico

Whee. That rocked

You have a fine music taste. We would get along just fine. So, you are a Canadian i see. So i assume you are polite, just like the rest of your country

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 02:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Finspiracy

May you find your wings to fly dear Fin. You can do this. I am here for you every step of the way. Through the dark hours, you will find light to illuminate your way. Wishing you the strength and courage that you need my friend. And...HUGS!

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 02:53 PM
link   

I would definitely be up for chillin' with you

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Autorico

Hiya Rico! Thanks for the music today! I'll hang out with you and Fin and listen to some music.

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Yes, welcome to our music party. Don't be worried if there are slow times in the shed, regarding posting. It goes in cycles. Sometimes no one posts, sometimes it takes effort to keep up with everyone's postings. But this place will never die!

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 03:42 PM
link   
"I've been left out alone like a damn criminal
I've been praying for help cause I can't take it all
I'm not done,
It's not over."

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 04:21 PM
link   

But this place will never die!

I feel better now. Thank you Sweetheart!

Love your tunes, especially Shot In The Dark! I play that song a LOT!

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 09:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Well, we're still here. I've been busy felling trees and cutting wood. On top of a bit of burning off before the season runs out.

Only music I'm hear is the ringing tinnitus in my ears. Gotta love chainsaws. Chooks are back to laying after the cold snap and just waiting for rain so I can prep the vegetable garden.

True Love's birthday coming up so a bit of tidying up to be had.

Slow cooking ribs this arvo. Run out of alcohol! Hope True Love picks some up on here way home from work.

Kind regards,

ballu

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Good morning ladies and gentlemen

Both eyes are open but both of my brain cells are asleep. Therefore: Coffee time

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 10:33 PM
link   
a reply to: bally001

I am hungry and i don't know why. Usually my breakfast is water, coffee and cigarettes. I think i need to cook something.

Australia is world famous because of their BBQ. Are you a BBQ man? I could have a fat t-bone steak or something, right now!

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Awww, Happy Birthday wishes for True Love!

So a chook is a chicken. Haha, had to look that up.

Happy to see you've just been busy and that all is well. I guess I get nervous when people don't post in here. I always wonder if everyone is ok or if they just got sick of being here. I should know better, the Shed is a sacred place and Sheddites will find their way back home.

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Love the dragon mug Fin! I had sirloin steak for supper and instead of mashed potatoes, I baked a big potato with butter, chopped fresh chives, broccoli, parsley and Colby and Monterey cheese. Hope you find something good to eat. If you don't, I'll whip something up for you.

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 11:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star

Hope you find something good to eat. If you don't, I'll whip something up for you.

It is not going to be that good but i need something. I got macaroni boiling, sliced sausages on the frying pan. Gonna season them with taco seasoning mix and add 2 cans of cream, mix it all up and eat it for a couple of days.

Don't get nervous if people won't post here. Nervous is bad. You have no influence over that, let it go. Someone will always be here, eventually

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 11:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star

Awww, Happy Birthday wishes for True Love!

So a chook is a chicken. Haha, had to look that up.

Happy to see you've just been busy and that all is well. I guess I get nervous when people don't post in here. I always wonder if everyone is ok or if they just got sick of being here. I should know better, the Shed is a sacred place and Sheddites will find their way back home.

I will pass your wishes onto True Love.

Chook - Chicken
Chook - A true love
Chooks - Many Chickens
Chooks - A slang term for a form of punishment in the R.A.N.
Chookchookchook - calling the chickens for their tucker.
Old Chook - mum
Chook shed - Chicken coop
Chook poo - Chicken manure
Cackleberry - Chook egg

Q. Why didn't the chook cross the road?

Some ausssie meanings, must go I hear raindrops on the corrugate.

bally

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 12:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Finspiracy

I am hungry and i don't know why. Usually my breakfast is water, coffee and cigarettes. I think i need to cook something.

Australia is world famous because of their BBQ. Are you a BBQ man? I could have a fat t-bone steak or something, right now!

Yeah, I'm a big BBQ fan. Often cook the better steaks on the BBQ. A thick T bone is my favorite. The ribs I'm slow cooking in the oven today. The meat is about 2 inches thick by about 1 and a half inches wide. They are about 8 to 9 inches long. I like to slow cook these so they become tender then I'll scorch them on the BBQ grill.

We like cooking in iron pots on a open fire too and chuck some spuds in foil into the coals. I also have a home made, do it yourself spit pole, over a pit. I like putting whole beasts on. Will probably have something like this for my wife's birthday soon. We are expecting guests who like a feed and very fond of alcohol.

Hence, I'm prepping the best old hardwood for burning. We did get into the Hangi Moari type cooking but where we live there is a lot of prepping and cleaning up afterwards with the pit so outside we stick to the iron pots and spit roasting above ground. My fav is a whole sheep on a spit. Like turning it slowly, basting and adding herbs.

I will send a pic next time.

Regards,

bally

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 04:23 AM
link   

Wow, all of that sounds absolutely delicious

I wish happy birthday to your wife, although she must have a good amount of happiness every day with your cooking skills!

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 04:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Finspiracy

Wow, all of that sounds absolutely delicious

I wish happy birthday to your wife, although she must have a good amount of happiness every day with your cooking skills!

Thanks for your kind words but I'm just a bush cook at heart. My favorite dish that I cook in a wok is a Seafood Laksa.

Can't get enough of it.

I recommend it.

Kind Regards,

Bally

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 05:00 AM
link   
True Love came up with the goods this evening. Bought home a bottle of Cougar and 2 litres of port.

I might be smashed later.

Kind regards,

bally

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Could someone lead me to the coffee pot? Just woke up and am in zombie mode. Good morning/afternoon/evening everyone! Hope to see some signs of life in here today.

new topics

top topics

<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join