It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 23

page: 29
<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2019 @ 10:14 AM
link   
I was up too early this morning. Coffee doesn't seem to be doing a thing for me.

posted on Jul, 27 2019 @ 10:16 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 27 2019 @ 11:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Try sellotape.

edit on 27/7/19 by LightSpeedDriver because: Typo

posted on Jul, 27 2019 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: LightSpeedDriver

Hahaha! That might work. Goes digging through the junk draw and rummages through it for the tape.

posted on Jul, 27 2019 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Well this has been an interesting morning so far. The little old lady next door is going to an assisted living facility in a few days (her choice, not her family's) She can only have one pet with her, so she's taking her dog.

She just gave us her fish tank
It's not a big one, it's a 10 gallon with a couple of tetras (I think?) and a tiny catfish. It fits perfectly in the living room next to the rabbit's hutch with plenty of space between them, and the kids are over the moon. I don't know if they had names before, but they do now XD We have Nugget, Nemo, Blueberry, Violet, Bullet, Strawberry and Cherry, and Kitty (the catfish, haha)

They came with a brand new filtration system to install (the old one has seen better days) plenty of spare filters, every conceivable tank treatment & fish disease treatment chemical we may ever need, and TWO YEARS of fish food. Now that's a stash! There's also a water transfer siphon and a net, for obvious reasons. Lady took her fish way more seriously than we thought!

I'll have to get a good picture up in the coming days, after I give the tank a good wipe down when they're not so stressed out. Its not filthy, but the lady's great-grandkids left plenty of tiny, messy fingerprints all over the outside.
edit on 7/27/2019 by Nyiah because: Oops,typos. As my grandmother used to say, got a little excitapated there.

posted on Jul, 27 2019 @ 12:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

Nyiah, you and the family will love the new addition of the aquarium and fish! Ten gallon tanks are easy to maintain.
I think it's cute how they all have names. Just one question...won't the catfish get too big for that tank size? I don't much about catfish. Kitty for the catfish name, love it!

posted on Jul, 27 2019 @ 12:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star

Nyiah, you and the family will love the new addition of the aquarium and fish! Ten gallon tanks are easy to maintain.
I think it's cute how they all have names. Just one question...won't the catfish get too big for that tank size? I don't much about catfish. Kitty for the catfish name, love it!

I don't think this is one of the species that continues to grow, there's a ton of species for aquariums that stay just a few inches. I was honestly really surprised she had a catfish and not a pleko (sucker fish) Most people just get one or two of those.

posted on Jul, 27 2019 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Yes, I had a sucker fish, they are good to have in your tank. Weird looking little things. Lol
Can't wait to see your fish Nyiah!

posted on Jul, 27 2019 @ 07:31 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 27 2019 @ 10:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Autorico

Opens the door. Sees Rico dancing to Eagles Of Death Metal. Stands there waiting to see how long before he notices he is being watched.

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 03:00 PM
link   
'ello everyone!

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Not one single person showed up today.

A lonely Shed.

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Okay, I'll show up then as it is still "today" by my clock.

Had an anxiety attack of sorts earlier over a Mandela Effect sort of thing. Perhaps I'll share it with you when I am feeling up to it.

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 12:21 AM
link   
a reply to: LookingForABetterLife

Wow, hope you feel better soon Blue! I would love to hear about your experience.

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Where is everyone? Sad to see the place with no activity. Is everyone ok?????????

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 11:03 AM
link   
A lone dragon takes to the sky in search of missing Sheddites. He circles high above, then heads forward with love in his heart and hope on the winds. Nothing will hold back the mighty dragon in his search throughout the Shedlands.

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 01:11 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 02:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
Where is everyone? Sad to see the place with no activity. Is everyone ok?????????

Yes little elf, just fine. Had a rough weekend. I did not drink at all but we had a heatwave here. Cooler now, drinking a bit but i can handle this.

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 02:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: LookingForABetterLife
Okay, I'll show up then as it is still "today" by my clock.

Had an anxiety attack of sorts earlier over a Mandela Effect sort of thing. Perhaps I'll share it with you when I am feeling up to it.

Oh...

Please share if you feel like it. I suggest not posting to mandela effect threads, you will get harsh ridicule and it can hurt a bit.

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 02:37 PM
link   
I feel like i am about done with crawling. Waiting for Friday, seeing doctor in an addiction clinic. I can do better but i need help.
What i am trying to say is:

Me now:

My goal:

new topics

top topics

<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join