It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 23

page: 184
<< 181  182  183    185  186  187 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2019 @ 09:39 PM
link   
There is a place that exists within the far reaches of imagination. We must travel sometimes a far distance to find it and when we do, it appears and disappears. We linger and search for a way to stay. It calls to us when we are away. We yearn to return to the beauty, possibilities dreams and wonder.

Held by reality's agonizing grip, we are sometimes ripped away from this place, this world where dreams and enchantment come alive. It is there always waiting for the wanderers and wordsmiths. This realm is one of our own creation, so the power is ours to return to again and again. It will not die.

posted on Dec, 15 2019 @ 09:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

When the Gods handed out challenges I certainly got my full quota,some like type 2 diabetes and hypertension you can beat,some like schizophrenia you can improve but never necessarily defeat,your husband hopefully can beat his nagas but it may well take study and thinking outside the box to do so, I hope he can,....thank you for your kind words.

posted on Dec, 15 2019 @ 09:46 PM
link   
a reply to: WalkInSilence

Hello Mi Lady! I hope your night is enchanting with beautiful dreams ahead.

posted on Dec, 15 2019 @ 09:51 PM
link   
a reply to: khnum

Do you have schizophrenia Khnum?

My Husband, besides having type 2 diabetes, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, has also had a mini stroke in the past, but came through all that. He is now faced with severe kidney disease and will eventually need dialysis. Maybe by January or February.

posted on Dec, 15 2019 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Yes by modern sciences description I have schizophrenia although theres a bit more to it than that from 1998-2015 I sufferred badly from the condition but there is now a new drug 'abilify' which enables me to live a relatively normal life,it does not shut them up but it does keep you sane.As I said study,this guy is always a good go to guy he is an actual registered medical practicioner and not a quack.

posted on Dec, 15 2019 @ 11:00 PM
link   

These diet things can drive you insane. We eat many of the things on the keto diet. I will look more into it. He has to watch things like sodium, potassium, phosphorus. He even has to limit certain fruits and vegetables.

His sugars can also dip really low, even after eating carbs, se we keep a good watch on that. Right now he needs to put a bit of weight on and often only eats one meal a day because he isn't hungry. Between his health challenges and meds that they keep changing up it's chaotic sometimes.

posted on Dec, 15 2019 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Everybody's writing lately and it's driving me bonkers that I'm not.

posted on Dec, 15 2019 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Talking about insane Ive seen two major dramas here on this website today,the hate and anger is getting bad out there there are 2 other forums I posted in but not any more civility and courtesy has left them people are even asking for addresses now when they argue politics,the drug and alcohol abuse out there is skyrocketing one of my over riding principles is do no harm so Ive retired from the worlds problems its those I love and care about now and what will happen will happen.

Yeah Ive cared since 1995 so I guess they have quite a cloud profile on me, not that I care I haven't had a private thought for 21 years.
Lets keep this thread sane.

posted on Dec, 15 2019 @ 11:30 PM
link   

We'll try to keep it sane Hun. We are playfully crazy, which is a different thing, so we're good.

posted on Dec, 16 2019 @ 12:33 AM
link   
Something beautiful from our dear Tom/Errolorre…

Gordi, you don't have any of the Christmas vids on your channel.

Is Gordi even lurking?

posted on Dec, 16 2019 @ 12:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: DictionaryOfExcuses
Everybody's writing lately and it's driving me bonkers that I'm not.

Inspiration will come your way. I get writers block for long periods of time. Maybe listening to the right kind of music might help. Do some deep breathing to try and clear the mind. Don't beat yourself up over it Hun.

posted on Dec, 16 2019 @ 12:59 AM
link   
Bahaha!

posted on Dec, 16 2019 @ 01:12 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 16 2019 @ 01:37 AM
link   

Haha! Good one!

posted on Dec, 16 2019 @ 01:48 AM
link   

Just having a pre-bed libation,the wind has changed here and the blessed smoke haze is back,well it was nice to have a blue sky while it lasted it was 105 here today luckily tomorrow will be cooler,with all this haze we are getting orange and red sunrises and sunsets this has been weeks now we need rain badly.Strange days.

Keep well till next time

posted on Dec, 16 2019 @ 01:57 AM
link   

Those temps are way too high! I hope you have air conditioning.
Wonder if Skiddy knows any rain dances? Skiddy, are you around?

There's nothing like a gorgeous sunrise or sunset.
See you tomorrow Khnum. Sweet dreams.

posted on Dec, 16 2019 @ 02:50 AM
link   
That's it i melted. I just straight up melted.

Crawled to a grocery store in a bad shape.

I understood that i have no muscles to make coffee so i said to the shopkeeper, one coffee, plus these items here. They have awesome coffee.

So then i went outside of the store. With my grocery bag. I stopped right there on the yard because i needed to roll and smoke a cigarette.

So this very young woman, maybe 20 year old, approaches me. "Could you give me one cigarette, please?" i replied "If this roll your own stuff is good enough for you." It was. She sounded very scared. Also she sounded a bit ashamed because she had to bum a tobacco. At that point i lost myself. She had a skirt and everything. A skirt is such a feminine and beautiful piece of clothing. I got so overwhelmed that it was nearly impossible for me to roll a cigarette. But i sensed that she needs it right now, so i shut down my mind, rolled her a fat one, and she said "thank you"

My plan is to feel good about this for the duration of this whole day.

posted on Dec, 16 2019 @ 05:48 AM
link   
Hey!
Wait!
I got a new complaint
Forever in debt to your priceless advice

posted on Dec, 16 2019 @ 06:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sheye

Can you go to an emergency clinic now, Fin ?

Fine lady, i am afraid i am going to let you down right now.

Pain is a subject that all alcoholics have to deal with. Occasionally. You can't drink the potion and expect to get only something that feels good. It is a mixed potion of pain and relief.

posted on Dec, 16 2019 @ 06:17 AM
link   
Dementors are in my apartment again. And i have no strength to fight against them. Maybe some other day.

"A Dementor is a gliding, wraithlike Dark creature, widely considered to be one of the foulest to inhabit the world. Dementors feed on human happiness and thus generate feelings of depression and despair in any person in close proximity to them."

new topics

top topics

<< 181  182  183    185  186  187 >>

join