It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 23

page: 182
<< 179  180  181    183  184  185 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2019 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Ever feel you need a vacation from yourself? That's how I feel.

posted on Dec, 14 2019 @ 11:47 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 15 2019 @ 12:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

posted on Dec, 15 2019 @ 12:54 AM
link   
Nyiah, does Burt have a Christmas hat?

posted on Dec, 15 2019 @ 01:00 AM
link   
a reply to: khnum

You are hired as another protector of the realm Sir Khnum.

posted on Dec, 15 2019 @ 01:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Accepted

posted on Dec, 15 2019 @ 01:20 AM
link   

Wow, cool vid!

Here, sign the leather bound book so that you will be remembered through time as defender of the Shedlands.

posted on Dec, 15 2019 @ 01:25 AM
link   
Done theres some foreigners to come on board too

posted on Dec, 15 2019 @ 01:46 AM
link   

Oh that was awesome! If we ever need to go into battle, we shall call upon them. In the meantime, they can hang around and play music. I'll let one of them borrow the guitar I have up in my castle chamber.

posted on Dec, 15 2019 @ 02:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: LookingForABetterLife
a reply to: LightSpeedDriver

So let me get this right. Sweet old Mrs Claus was catching a train as she is leaving Santa. She is tired of him using all the gold to buy frankincense and myrrh which gives him the young hipster look. Of course it has some unpleasant side effects which you witnessed so you felt the the need to protect her from Santa?

Sorry, I fell asleep. I hate to be "that guy", but Santa was black.
I couldn't see any reindeer either but maybe they wouldn't fit through the barriers.

posted on Dec, 15 2019 @ 04:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
a reply to: DictionaryOfExcuses
Why don't we sit by the fireplace with some hot cocoa and take some deep breaths. Anyone who is feeling down or blah can join us.

Sounds like a solid plan. I will be the first one there so i can make hot cocoa for all others.

I like your avatar's Christmas hat. Do you happen to have one in real life

posted on Dec, 15 2019 @ 04:48 AM
link   
Found this interesting, with respect to the family of "Shedd"

The surname Shedd is of Anglo-Saxon origin. It is derived from the Old English word "scydd," meaning "hovel, shed," and thus refers to a "dweller at the hovel."

Early Origins of the Shedd family

The surname Shedd was first found in Yorkshire where bearers of the name have lived since early times. During the years after the Conquest, England was dominated by the Normans, and the presence of Anglo-Saxon surnames was dwarfed by the sudden influx of French. Many of these surnames survived, however, and the written history of the Shedd family dates back to this ancient period.

So there is a 'shed' family. Sorry about the pic blurry but nice Coat of Arms for the sheddites.

Kind regards,

Bally

posted on Dec, 15 2019 @ 05:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Finspiracy

Did a bit of research Fin and found a great shield for you.

So I picked out an outfit that I reckon would suit you nicely.

Hope you like them.

Kind regards,

Bally

posted on Dec, 15 2019 @ 07:13 AM
link   
a reply to: bally001

Wow those pics are awesome. This was a good way to wake up from a nap. Thanks.

I sent the pics to my friend who does buhurt (Historical Medieval Battles (HMB) or Buhurt (from Old French béhourd: "wallop") is a modern full contact fighting sport with steel blunt weapons characteristic for the Middle Ages. Armor and weapons have to follow regulations on historical authenticity and safety published on official Battle of the Nations page.)

Maybe we will get to know something more about this

posted on Dec, 15 2019 @ 07:22 AM
link   
Why has nature developed rowan berries?

And a man who makes wine out of those horrible little things?

Well, maybe i am not supposed to know everything. Or even much.

posted on Dec, 15 2019 @ 08:36 AM
link   
I am just sitting here, listening, with a stupid impression on my face like this

I can not believe the strength of these vocals. I don't even know what it reminds me of. Maybe a diesel engine, apartment building size.

posted on Dec, 15 2019 @ 12:26 PM
link   
I know that there are lurkers who never post here, but they read. And this is also to the ones who are, kind of "regular" here.

This is my weak appeal towards all of you.

Please don't drink alcohol. A pizza and a cold beer is fine. A nice cold glass of bubbling stuff at celebration is also fine. But keep it that way. Don't let alcohol become your master. It will eat you and leave you with nothing. Nothing.

posted on Dec, 15 2019 @ 02:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Finspiracy

Yes I have a sequined Santa hat and also reindeer ears. I have a necklace with a gold jingle bell and holly on a red satin cord, a number of Christmas pins, little jingle bell bracelet etc.

I had a couple of friends do historical battle re-enactments, including medieval. LOVE those!! I always wanted to learn how to use a sword. Always wanted my own sword. At least Mark has one so it's nicely displayed.

Your music today is superb! So was the hot cocoa.

Enjoyed the Pantera cover. I always enjoy other people's rendition of a tune. Though...I like the original better. It is more powerful.

This song is considered to be one of the band's best tracks and is also the band's most well known song to both Pantera fans and casual listeners. The song ranked number 16 on VH1's 40 Greatest Metal Songs and Guitar World magazine voted the song's solo the 57th greatest of all-time.
Taken from the write up beneath the video.

posted on Dec, 15 2019 @ 02:38 PM
link   
a reply to: bally001

Sir Crikey, Loved the info you found on the Shedd! Really loved the outfit you picked out for Fin! I have a sterling necklace with amethyst in that style of cross.

posted on Dec, 15 2019 @ 02:40 PM
link   
a reply to: LightSpeedDriver

Black, white, red, purple...whatever color Santa is, he's a good dude.

top topics

<< 179  180  181    183  184  185 >>

join