It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 23

page: 179
<< 176  177  178    180  181  182 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 07:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: khnum
a reply to: Night Star

If only everyone on the net were like you music,stories,great pictures and captioned items.Ive retired from warning people about things now thats why I dont go on the main threads that much any more,my priorities are now family and friends and enjoying life,theres nothing I can do about the big picture and the more you get to know the less you want to know.If the world is going to hell Im not going with it.

So in general terms, what part of Aust do you come from. I'm inland from the east coast (Coffs) but up in the hills a bit.

Bally

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 07:47 PM
link   
a reply to: bally001

Im in Logan City virtually on the border with Brisbane its a great area actually

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 07:49 PM
link   

It will be my honor to serve

Just give me a little more time to practice

edit on 12/13/2019 by DictionaryOfExcuses because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Im in Logan City virtually on the border with Brisbane its a great area actually

Know the place well. Not far away. Pass through that way going to and fro from Brissy Airport taking everyone but me for holidays. But I like that. Being home is the best medicine for me here.

Cheers

Bally

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Sounds like what I want to do: pick a nice spot away from most folks, and start raking the ground.

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 08:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: DictionaryOfExcuses

It will be my honor to serve

Just give me a little more time to practice

No worries, fill in the relevant application for the prestigious position as 'Sergeant at Arms', you'll find it between the positions for 'Sergeant of Administration' and 'Sergeant of any other Stuff'. Fill out and answer the questions and state your reasons for applying. Forward through the chain of command. i.e. through Gatekeeper, to messenger boy, to mail orderly onto the Lance Corporeal who will hand it to the Corporeal at Admin, stamped and then processed to the admin sergeant, stamped again for the Warrant Officer to peruse. Meeting and discussion. Moving then onto the Lieutenant of the guard, bit of umming and arrhing before the the Commander receives it decides whether it should progress to the royal bedroom and handed to the Captain who may or may not present the application to Nightstar depending on what shes looking at on Youtube. Keep a copy for yourself in case it gets lost in the transfer.

Being a 'wingman' is just a given for me.

Bally

edit on 13-12-2019 by bally001 because: Spillin mistooks

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 08:12 PM
link   

That's it?

I was expecting an arduous, protracted process.

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 08:20 PM
link   
A man of your talent who has a 'way with words' and a champ of Timely's Acronym thread should have no worries. I have this beautiful maroon cloak I can lend you if your application progresses to interview. Oh, and give your sword a good polish.

Kind regards,

DoE's wingman.

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Heard my name mentioned and thought I'd stop by to say G'day !
Not a lot happening in my neck of the woods, which means life is relatively drama free ... touch wood.

Linda is well and looking forward to taking up some aqua-therapy to help her become more mobile.
I suggested that she could do it over the road at the beach, as she would develop more speed and power in a shorter time, avoiding the great white sharks.
She chooses the pool ...

Hope all are well and ready for Santa ... cheers !

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 09:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Timely

Merry xmas Timely.

Kind regards,

Bally

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Cheers mate !

Same to your good self and your mob !

Hope you have a great, drama free new year as well !

edit on 13-12-2019 by Timely because: Forgot an 's'

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Thanks

And to a better year for you and your lovely truey Linda.

Bally

edit on 13-12-2019 by bally001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 11:19 PM
link   

If only everyone on the net were like you music,stories,great pictures and captioned items.Ive retired from warning people about things now thats why I dont go on the main threads that much any more,my priorities are now family and friends and enjoying life,theres nothing I can do about the big picture and the more you get to know the less you want to know.If the world is going to hell Im not going with it.

Thanks Hun! Glad you are with us nice folks in this magical, wonderful place. Did you find your room in the Shed castle yet?

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 11:32 PM
link   

It's about time Timely shows up.

No Christmas hat? Lol!

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 11:35 PM
link   

You guys are my Sheddite Warriors, so don't forget to defend the realm and keep it safe.

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Anytime,

Kind regards,

Sir Crikey!

posted on Dec, 14 2019 @ 01:39 AM
link   

WOW!!!! LOVE THIS! AWESOME!

Sir Crikey of the Shedlands, I welcome you brave knight of the high order of the Elves.

posted on Dec, 14 2019 @ 04:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star

WOW!!!! LOVE THIS! AWESOME!

Sir Crikey of the Shedlands, I welcome you brave knight of the high order of the Elves.

Thank you Nightstar. Now, I want a picture of each brave knight of the order to defend the realm. Here are my two willing serfs Clifford and Wally.

Tragically we are orbit bound with Cliff (left) onto the Logistics and Wal (Right) working out theTechnical applications for our return. I hold my barf bag to my helmet. Wal says something about 'time dilation'. I remain in my cot, your humble servant,

Sir Crikey!

edit on 14-12-2019 by bally001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2019 @ 04:55 AM
link   

Sir

You wrote earlier that you worked as a LEO. I want to thank you for that. My wish is that our civilization wouldn't need police, prisons, or anything like that. But since human beings are, generally speaking, human beings, we need them. I appreciate the effort you have done to make your community safer.

I had a few encounters with the police when i was younger. But if you obey, there is zero trouble. I have massive respect towards them. And massive trust. But i wish they were useless on this planet right here

I know... that is just a naive utopia, but i am a dreamer.

posted on Dec, 14 2019 @ 05:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Finspiracy

Sir

You wrote earlier that you worked as a LEO. I want to thank you for that. My wish is that our civilization wouldn't need police, prisons, or anything like that. But since human beings are, generally speaking, human beings, we need them. I appreciate the effort you have done to make your community safer.

I had a few encounters with the police when i was younger. But if you obey, there is zero trouble. I have massive respect towards them. And massive trust. But i wish they were useless on this planet right here

I know... that is just a naive utopia, but i am a dreamer.

I understand where you are coming from. I can only answer that the product of my employment as an LEO left me with a beautiful wife and loving children. The bi product is nightmares and summing up people. Something I work upon. I put 'bad' people behind bars. Taking away their freedom. Not an easy job but I still live in that past on occasions. I feel now, while there are bad people, you will need policing. Much like the looters here after devastating losses.

Being free from that responsibility to carry out duties according to law I now live in peace but woe be to any person who transgresses my naive utopia or even attempts to bring harm to my family. I am calm to a point. Woops, I slipped up and let out my weakness.

Haha. Cheers for your thoughts,

As always,

Kind regards,

Bally

top topics

<< 176  177  178    180  181  182 >>

join