It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 23

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 06:10 PM
link   
a reply to: bally001

Online friendships are just as real as the friends we see in person. I love how we are such a loving community of people who are always there for each other. I don't know what I would have done without my awesome Sheddites to help me on my journey through life.

Blue, you have people who genuinely care.

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Hello everyone.

I just woke up at 4 AM, drinking strong coffee now.

I gave up using a cell phone, at least temporarily. I shut it down and put it into the closet and i will let it stay there for a good while. Constant bad news and i can't tolerate that now.

Little bit of stuff to do today. I ran out of food so i need to buy more. Also i need to pay the electric bill. Might sound boring, but i love boring, usually everything is a rollercoaster which i have no control over and it seems to never stop.

My goodwill to this new week to each and everyone of you fine people.

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 08:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Finspiracy

Morning Fin! Life isn't always rainbows and lollipops and most of us here certainly understand that. At one time or another, we all find those days where we just want to hide out from the world and not think or deal with things. It can get overwhelming.

So...I choose to hang out here with you lovely people, the magical beings and creatures, fauna and flora and all. Breathe deep and just be.

edit on 14-7-2019 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 11:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Ian McLean

Thank you for sharing the song and your kind words.

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Sent you a PM so we can share our thoughts on how to take over the world in private.

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 11:57 PM
link   
a reply to: LookingForABetterLife

Good! Very suitable for a conspiracy site!

But seriously. Get strong together. Open up. Share. It might help you both.

Best wishes.

posted on Jul, 15 2019 @ 12:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: LookingForABetterLife

Sent you a PM so we can share our thoughts on how to take over the world in private.

Cheers but sorry mate I have nothing in my Inbox from you. Try re sending your PM.

Kind regards,

bally

posted on Jul, 15 2019 @ 12:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Finspiracy

Best wishes.

You aren't having a go at me are you Fin? I'm cool and relaxed with life. Just trying to extend a hand of friendship.

Had a chuckle,

kind regards,

bally

posted on Jul, 15 2019 @ 01:17 AM
link   
While you guys are conspiring to take over the world, here's a video to make you smile.

posted on Jul, 15 2019 @ 02:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Cheers Night Star,

Always smiling.

bally

Meanwhile on the moon 'Glortlesplurgg' Clifford and Wally have harvested a heap the local shrooms and piled them up in our new home. Basically a large rock box affair but it is suitable.

Kind regards,

bally

posted on Jul, 15 2019 @ 02:50 AM
link   

Shrooms eh? LOL Keep writing. I want to hear about what happens next.

posted on Jul, 15 2019 @ 04:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star

Shrooms eh? LOL Keep writing. I want to hear about what happens next.

Yes will do. Here is our new home. Clifford is in charge of the landscaping.

cheers,

bally

posted on Jul, 15 2019 @ 05:14 AM
link   

a reply to: PatchQuartermain

Hello new person! I like your alien avatar.

I tend to sleep the days away and am up all night into the wee hours of morning. Sometimes I'm up at normal hours though. I see from your introduction thread that you are 26 and from Europe. Where in Europe are you from? We have people from all over the world in here which is wonderful.

I am from the Netherlands, that part of Europe which is nowadays pretty stable... AFAIK.

posted on Jul, 15 2019 @ 05:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: bally001

originally posted by: Finspiracy

Best wishes.

You aren't having a go at me are you Fin? I'm cool and relaxed with life. Just trying to extend a hand of friendship.

Had a chuckle,

kind regards,

bally

I apologize. Seems like i misunderstood something.

posted on Jul, 15 2019 @ 06:20 AM
link   

All's good Fin. All's fine. Just me havin a light laugh. Speaking of laugh, I'm about to wrap my laughing gear around a frothie! Gonna join me?

bally

posted on Jul, 15 2019 @ 06:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: PatchQuartermain

Hello new person! I like your alien avatar.

I tend to sleep the days away and am up all night into the wee hours of morning. Sometimes I'm up at normal hours though. I see from your introduction thread that you are 26 and from Europe. Where in Europe are you from? We have people from all over the world in here which is wonderful.

I am from the Netherlands, that part of Europe which is nowadays pretty stable... AFAIK.

My true love (wife), her family (both sides) came to Australia from the Netherlands in the late 60's. Her mother and father met through the Dutch mob here, in Sydney. You guys like to party. Enjoyed many a celebration with dutchy's or the cloggies as we know them.

Pleased to make you acquaintance.

Kind regards,

Bally

posted on Jul, 15 2019 @ 01:29 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 15 2019 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Any signs of life out there bally?
Thank you for welcoming our new member!

posted on Jul, 15 2019 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Hello again Patch! I hope you are enjoying your stay at ATS. Here, the Shed is quite different than the rest of the site. We have dragons, faeries and pixies and assorted magical beings and creatures. You can go off on adventures and explore the realm, or just hang out in the Shed which looks small, but is actually HUGE. You can imagine your room to be anything you imagine.

Sometimes I'm in the castle section, sometimes a cozy cottage.

I have met many amazing people here from all over the world and am proud to call them friends.

So find your room and settle in. The pixies will make you something to eat and bring you drinks or whatever you need. Just a warning though...if you have a pixie drink, they are rather potent and magical and anything could happen. Lol

posted on Jul, 15 2019 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Hello Sir Fin! Our bally is just being playful.

How are you today Hun? How is the weather out your way?

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join