It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 23

page: 165
<< 162  163  164    166  167  168 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2019 @ 10:39 PM
link   
a reply to: jacygirl

Ah tis Lady jacy, Birthday girl! Love and light, hugs and kisses my friend! So very happy to see you. You will always have this place and all your friends here to help you keep pushing forward.

posted on Nov, 29 2019 @ 10:40 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 29 2019 @ 11:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Finspiracy

Hi Fin! I have one of those metal tea strainer balls too. Had to fish it out yesterday to make my herbal sleepy type tea.

I'm glad that are you feeling that it is easy to just be.

Now tell everyone that the reason you didn't drink for a couple of days is because I sent Pesky over to empty all the bottles down the sink. Uh huh, yup, that's what really happened.

posted on Nov, 30 2019 @ 01:45 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 30 2019 @ 02:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star

Now tell everyone that the reason you didn't drink for a couple of days is because I sent Pesky over to empty all the bottles down the sink. Uh huh, yup, that's what really happened.

Haha! Nah, there were a few things that happened at the same time. Beer did not work anymore, and i never switch to stronger alcohols at that point. Secondly, The Simpsons made me cry at times. That is always the final sign to me that now my emotions are a mess if The Simpsons bring tears to my eyes. And thirdly, i ran out of money. But i have food and coffee and tobacco here, so nothing to worry about

How are you today?

posted on Nov, 30 2019 @ 03:05 AM
link   
My best friend invited me to meet him and his daughter at his place in a couple of hours.

I think i am going to go. Feeling good after a good and long night sleep. Last time i met her was two weeks ago. Before that meeting, there was a longer gap and she started asking where i am and so... And i missed her too. So better use this opportunity to go play and watch cartoons with her. She just turned 6 years old

I looked out of my window and there is snow now. Beautiful. It is going to be a refreshing few mile walk. Cold and fresh air to breathe. My bedroom where i am, smells like pixie farts. (What do you mean it was me? no, it was the pixies! it was!)

posted on Nov, 30 2019 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Haha! Suuure blame the pixies.

Have an awesome day Fin!

I have some cooking to do.

OH and...Happy Birthday to the little one!

posted on Nov, 30 2019 @ 02:34 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 30 2019 @ 08:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Thank You, That is too funny, too accurate and too just darn wonderful. Too much fun in one day. I must rest from fun exhaustion.
Actually work but that's too boring.

posted on Nov, 30 2019 @ 08:34 PM
link   
a reply to: WalkInSilence

Haha!
I should share more of the things that I share on facebook. It's fun.

Which room are you resting in? We have so many in here, sometimes I get lost and have to ask for directions.

posted on Nov, 30 2019 @ 08:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
Which room are you resting in?

I'm just gonna settle in the cellar, you know where we keep the precious spirits.

posted on Nov, 30 2019 @ 11:23 PM
link   
It's. So. Quiet.

posted on Nov, 30 2019 @ 11:48 PM
link   
a reply to: DictionaryOfExcuses

BOO! LOL

Hiya DOE!

Here's a cute/funny video for ya .

posted on Nov, 30 2019 @ 11:54 PM
link   

OH heavens you startled me!

I can definitely relate to the third bird, sadly.

How's it going? Getting late for you, no? Or are you a night owl? Can't remember...
edit on 11/30/2019 by DictionaryOfExcuses because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2019 @ 12:16 AM
link   
a reply to: DictionaryOfExcuses

Night owl here. I'm good Hun and you?

I can relate to the third bird too. LOL Or...I'll get the joke and find it stupid or lame. Like, ummm...ok.

posted on Dec, 1 2019 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Owls reign supreme....

Mouse attack on agenda!
edit on 12/1/2019 by EternalSolace because: (no reason given)

edit on 12/1/2019 by EternalSolace because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2019 @ 12:25 AM
link   

I'm OK.

Everyone in my family has the "ick" - snotty noses, scratchy throats, aches. So we're all a bit cranky.

A drunk driver smashed into my (parked) car last night. It's probably not totaled, but one of the wheels got bent inward. It's out of commission until an insurance adjuster comes to...adjust?

The only reason it's an immediate problem is I need to go grocery shopping and I have an acute (perhaps pathological) aversion to riding the bus.

posted on Dec, 1 2019 @ 12:28 AM
link   
Hello, me here to let everyone know that I've created a short version of my story to explain what sort of mess that I have been in since losing my wife. I plan on expanding on this in detail one of these days when I feel up to it.

The Link To Read What Kind of Mess I Am In

Please let me know if anyone had read the link so I know that it was worth my time. Thanks.

posted on Dec, 1 2019 @ 03:48 AM
link   
a reply to: LookingForABetterLife

I just read it. Heartbreaking stuff...

Try to stay as strong as you can

posted on Dec, 1 2019 @ 04:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: DictionaryOfExcuses

I'm OK.

Everyone in my family has the "ick" - snotty noses, scratchy throats, aches. So we're all a bit cranky.

A drunk driver smashed into my (parked) car last night. It's probably not totaled, but one of the wheels got bent inward. It's out of commission until an insurance adjuster comes to...adjust?

The only reason it's an immediate problem is I need to go grocery shopping and I have an acute (perhaps pathological) aversion to riding the bus.

Mate, I really feel sorry for you in that situ. It's a no win for you because of some idiot. Very, very sad. I can only wish that you and yours are safe and eventually have a good xmas.

I am at a loss for words. Sometimes I just can't comprehend why a driver in this situation may be given a green light . If you need any help PM me please.

My kind regards,

Bally

new topics

top topics

<< 162  163  164    166  167  168 >>

join