It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 23

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 02:34 AM
link   
a reply to: bally001

Oh ok, gotcha. It's extremely late for me...3:33 Am and I haven't been to bed yet. If you hear snoring, it's just me. Thanks again for the amazing photos bally!

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 09:33 AM
link   

That is some Heavenly real estate you have there.
The animals make it perfect!

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 02:31 PM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz

Hiya Zazzy! I always seem to miss you in here. How are you love?

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 02:33 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 04:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: zazzafrazz

That is some Heavenly real estate you have there.
The animals make it perfect!

Thanks Zazz,

When we bought it it was rundown, overgrown with Lantana, Prickle bushes of all types and other imported weeds. I guess our hobby is cleaning it up, making the timber frame house safe from bush fire and enjoying the peace and quite. Much of the native wildlife has returned over the last few years which gives great satisfaction.

Cheers for the kind words,

bally

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 09:21 PM
link   
I spend a lot of time with the mermaids in the summer at sea and the koi fish in the ponds. Just bathed beneath moonlight and waterfalls. The stars were bright tonight in the Shedlands and the air sweet with the scent of flowers. The wildlife is varied and numerous. I love these enchanted lands and the people who reside here.

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Since no one is here today to see them I'll go ahead and post some nude photos of myself when I was invisible...

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 10:58 PM
link   
a reply to: LookingForABetterLife

LOL!

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 11:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star

LOL!

So you must have enlarged the pictures?

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 01:33 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Here the weather is cold and wet.
I just went on vacation for a week to, what I thought, was a warmer place.

Turned out, is was a hell of a rainy week, and that on vacation.
Next year definitely to a place where it is always warm, I hope...

Futher, I do have autism, anxiety disorder and PTSS (no joke), and I can't sleep very well the last days.
A sh*tload of stress is taking me over....

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Can't get the following to post correctly (due it being multiple songs I guess)
Sad Songs To Help You Say Goodbye
www.youtube.com...

As I have been feeling very bad/sad I thought this may help. I was not able to listen to more than just a few words of a couple of songs as they caused me to cry harder than I have in a long time.

Am I the only one who does this? - I'm so blasted lonely that while I'm on the computer I pick people that I know in someway to explain, in my head, what I'm doing on a given game or to talk about whatever tv/movie I'm watching. On the rare day that I"m driving I bring someone with me, in my head, and give them directions, as if they are driving me, to where I'm going.

I'm just a hopeless old man without anyone near me to be a friend to make being on this planet worthwhile.

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 04:34 PM
link   
a reply to: PatchQuartermain

Hello new person! I like your alien avatar.

I tend to sleep the days away and am up all night into the wee hours of morning. Sometimes I'm up at normal hours though. I see from your introduction thread that you are 26 and from Europe. Where in Europe are you from? We have people from all over the world in here which is wonderful.

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 04:43 PM
link   

You're not a hopeless old man, just one in a crappy situation. You have wonderful friends who may not live near you, but wonderful friends nonetheless. I know it's not the same as someone actually being there with you to spend time with, but this what we have and I am grateful and appreciate knowing you all.

I don't want to hear sad songs right now. Sorry. I wish there was something that we could say or do to improve things for you Blue. Keep your appointments with your therapist, take your meds and look after yourself. Take a long soak in the tub, pamper yourself and maybe you will feel a little better. I'll pop in again throughout the night.

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 04:46 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 04:49 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Nope, you're not alone. Although sometimes with sorrow, it can be more solace to consider that you are. Feel ya.

Here's one of my favorites. Pretty voice, sad song. Hopeful, though.

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 05:06 PM
link   

G'day mate,

Read your post a couple of times and have been there myself, when I was younger. If you need a friend, and sorry I can't be there in person, flick me a PM and perhaps we could chat.

It won't be like a good handshake and sharing some frothies (beer) but if you want someone to give you friendship I could give it a go. I don't know what the time difference is where you are and I post from so there may be a lag in communication.

My kind regards,

bally

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Actually I'll recommend that entire album. Anjani Thomas, "Blue Alert". A big catharsis for me. The version I linked is a little different than the album one.

PatchQuartermain: Salutation! Strangely, the weather here in Porltand is bright and sunny. 85F with 35% humidity. Go figure. Wishing for pleasant environment and easy breathing through the stress for you. Welcome to the Shed!

Edit to add: Oh my I believe I've started myself on a LC+AT playlist...

Edit again to add: My dear departed love and I. Our wedding at St. Bartholomew's in NYC. www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on July 14th 2019 by Ian McLean because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 06:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Ian McLean

What a gorgeous couple! I just can't imagine losing a spouse. I have lost many family members and friends, but losing a spouse...

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join