It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 23

page: 135
<< 132  133  134    136  137  138 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 12:17 AM
link   
a reply to: bally001

Out shopping? What did you buy us? Hope you didn't forget the ice cream.

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 12:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star

Italian ice cream! Those people know how to do it properly! If we had a couple of bowls of those, we could have an ice cream party!

Got any favorite flavors, regarding ice cream? I am not much into vanilla or chocolate. Not at all strawberry. I like licorice, coffee and walnut.

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 12:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Finspiracy

I'm not sure I ever met an ice cream I didn't like. LOL

So, are you getting psychic Fin? We can have you hook up with Blue. You can do psychic readings and Blue can use his tarot cards.

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Wha!!! Crikey! you guys. I'm on a diet!!! I'm shedding, well not sheddite type shedding, but pounds shedding. I Bought greens and treated myself to a bottle of 'Bickfords' Lemon, Lime and Bitters low sugar cordial and sugar free lemonade as a mixer.

Strewth! They don't make sugar free 'ice cream!!!'

Avacado, celery, lettuce, spring onions, salad onions, vine grown tomatoes, coconut cream, laksa, mini chinese thingy's corn stalks, cucumber, capsicum and my sweets, 'Greek Style Yogurt'.

This stuff is so good for weight loss and I can blurt out a tune now from my rear end. My nipples are starting to point downward. I am so proud

Then,,,,I bought truey and young fella what they want but sorry, they don't eat ice-cream. I will be making a 'seafood laksa' this week.

No more sleeping in the cellar of the shed. I'll be sleeping in the 'green' room.....well at least til xmas.

Kind regards,

Bally

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 12:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Finspiracy

originally posted by: bally001

Good name for a dog. 'Charlie' is the name of one of my pooches.

Bally

Unreal.

I was thinking about you too when i posted, not only Night Star. And remembered you have dogs. And i thought what if one of those dogs is Charlie too. Honestly.

A little bit scared now

Don't worry, our charlie is a 'moodle'. The oldest of our dogs and sleeps on our bed. I made him a promise when he gets too old I will carry him around in a shoulder sash. Love him to death. Such loving eyes when I cut the curly fur away from his cute face.

Down side, he's fat.

Kind regards,

Bally

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 01:01 AM
link   

I'm not sure I ever met an ice cream I didn't like. LOL

So, are you getting psychic Fin? We can have you hook up with Blue. You can do psychic readings and Blue can use his tarot cards.

Psychic... psychotic... is there a difference

Nah. It was just a coincidence. But sometimes strange coincidences give me a strange feeling about something i can't explain at all!

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 01:15 AM
link   

You guys don't have sugar free ice cream? We do. Though usually any time something is sugar free, there is a high fat content. If something is low in fat then it has too much sugar. AND...a lot of times when you see the label on a package that looks like a single serving, they usually lie! So now you have to double all the fat, sugar, sodium or whatever. It's a mad world I tell you!

You can add fruit to your yogurt. I add a plop of coolwhip too.

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 01:19 AM
link   

Psychic...psychotic. Bahaha! That's a good title for a book or a song.

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 01:58 AM
link   

You guys don't have sugar free ice cream? We do. Though usually any time something is sugar free, there is a high fat content. If something is low in fat then it has too much sugar. AND...a lot of times when you see the label on a package that looks like a single serving, they usually lie! So now you have to double all the fat, sugar, sodium or whatever. It's a mad world I tell you!

You can add fruit to your yogurt. I add a plop of coolwhip too.

I do add fruit to the yogurt. Mandarin, apple, tangerine, grapefruit and a 'twist of lemon.' Nom nom no0m.

bally

Edit PS Night Star. PM'd you.
edit on 5-11-2019 by bally001 because: PM add

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Replied Hun.

I like blueberries, strawberries and banana in my yogurt, singularly or all together and a sprinkle of walnuts or some other nuts. I bet cooked apples and some cinnamon would be nice in a vanilla yogurt.

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 02:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Thanks,

Stewed apple in yogurt. Never thought of that. 'Mind focuses on apples in fridge.'

Leastways, if I cook something even stewed apple, it gets my youngest son off computer games and into the kitchen. He's doing "food tech' at school presently.

Funny. I make him a big school lunch each evening in his humungous lunchbox. Yesterday as you know I went shopping. Picked up the eldest boy who came for a ride. Topped him up with his favorites at the supermarket then looked at the time so we went to the young fellas school. Older boy texts him. "We are here to pick you up". (This will save the youngest changing 3 buses and over an hours travel home). Dropped the older boy off and the young bloke and I drove home, unloaded the groceries. He saw a frozen pack of potato fries and another containing dim sims. (Not for me)

"Dad, can I deep fry some chips and dim sims?" I said, "Yeah no wukkers, leave some room for dinner." The air in the kitchen wafted the smell of deep fried cooking. My stomach growled. A celery stick rescued me. Next I saw him walking past me with this plate load of potato fries with half a dozen dimmies stacked on top and garnished with a liberal amount of tomato sauce. I said, "Crikey mate!!!" "Moight!!! you gonna fit that in???" Sheepish grin and he replied "Yeah, no wukkers dad."

Skinny young bloke. Reminds me of my school days.

Kind regards,

Bally

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Had my heart monitor put on today. They were ready for me so I only spent about 10 minutes at the doctor's office.

Fortunately it's not the brick size monitor to wear around my next like last time. This one is the size of a small book of matches and taped to my chest. I get to wear it for one week and go from there.

Feeling as because of ...

7 year old police officer dies of cancer

HOUSTON - A little girl with cancer who stole hearts when she became an honorary member of the Freeport Police Department, died Tuesday after battling the disease for years, the department announced on its Facebook page.

Little kids don't need to have their lives taken away from them.

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 02:56 PM
link   

I think he bought a trampoline for the roos so they can be the first down under animals to reach low earth orbit.

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 03:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: LookingForABetterLife

I think he bought a trampoline for the roos so they can be the first down under animals to reach low earth orbit.

lol, never heard of that one. I think 'skippy' the bush kangaroo flew a helicopter one time. Might be wrong, bit far fetched, either that or he drove a car.

Kind regards,

Bally

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 03:21 PM
link   

What is "wukkers"

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 04:23 PM
link   

We will have to put Captain Skipping in charge of the Shed's Space Patrol.

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 04:40 PM
link   
a reply to: LookingForABetterLife

We have a space patrol?

Bally, What's a 'wukkers'? At least two of us want to know, maybe more.

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Hey has anyone else chosen the dark mode for youtube? Love it! Just like in here, nice and dark and interesting looking.

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 05:30 PM
link   

I didn't know there was one. I have to check it out.

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 05:57 PM
link   

" WUKKERS "

It is Aussie slang.

Short for " no wucking forries " .

Carry on ..

new topics

top topics

<< 132  133  134    136  137  138 >>

join