It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 23

page: 122
<< 119  120  121    123  124  125 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2019 @ 08:20 AM
link   
Sweet Dreams

Monica awakened with a start, her motherly “sixth sense” SCREAMING at her that something was terribly wrong. She jumped up out of bed, instinctively flicked the lights on and hurried out into the hallway. Her nerves were jangling, the hairs on her arms and neck sticking straight out in alarm... her ears straining to hear the faintest sign of danger, but all seemed... quiet.
She edged her way down the hall and paused outside the twin’s bedroom door before gently teasing it open. The faint snuffling sounds of a snoozing 9yr girl old made her relax a little and her “hackles” began to settle down as she stepped into the room and across to where child number two was sleeping.
The room was only dimly lit and it was hard to make out any detail in the shapes & shadows there, so she reached out and picked up the little “Minions” night-light from Emmie’s bedside cabinet and held it up close to her pillow to get a better look at her.
Monica froze in terror as she saw the blood-stains on Emmie’s pillow case and teddy bear, her eyes widening with horror as she took in the blood-soaked carnage that lay before her.
Poor little Emmie was dead, a broken pair of scissors jutting out from her lifeless corpse.
It was too much for Monica to bear and she let out one long heart-wrenching and horrific scream – waking the snoozing Lucy who sat bolt-upright in her bed across the room, blinking.
When Monica looked over at Lucy, she saw that she too was covered in blood, but strangely it was just on her hands and arms.
Her mind raced back to when the girls were going to bed a few hours before; the arguments and the fight that ended with Lucy saying she was going to “Get Emmie and Get her Good!”

Lucy glanced down at her hands, saw the blood and the look on her mum’s face and screamed aloud:

“It wasn’t me mum, it wasn’t me!!!
Teddy did it... it wasn’t me!”

Monica stood up quivering with shock and confusion and rage. She walked over to little Lucy, grabbed her by the wrists and marched her out of the room...

Teddy just shrugged and pulled the covers up tight around his blood-soaked neck.... smiling contentedly at a job well-done.

THE END

What? It's THAT time of the year!
G

posted on Oct, 27 2019 @ 10:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer

Bedtime stories?

(Checks under bed)

🤡

posted on Oct, 27 2019 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Wow, that was great! Thank you for a spooktabulous job!

Missed you Sir Gordi! How are you Hun?

posted on Oct, 27 2019 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Timely

I checked my teddy bears for any signs of movement or...blood.

posted on Oct, 27 2019 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star

Wow, that was great! Thank you for a spooktabulous job!

Missed you Sir Gordi! How are you Hun?

Thank you,
I'm OK but very tired!
It was Chrissie's birthday today, AND BOTH Boys had rugby matches to play (at different times but the same venue!).
I've been running about since early morning, providing tea in bed for Chrissie (of course!), then presents, then making breakfast for everyone, then popping out to the shops and buying cakes & (non-alcoholic) fizz for Chrissie and the Rugby mum's to enjoy during the early game... Which Dougie's team won 14-6.
Then it was back home for a quick lunch (and grabbing a 2nd batch of cakes) before heading back down for rugby match number 2 (and passing out the 2nd batch of cakes!)
Callum's team won 58-14.
Then rushing down to the Rugby Club kitchen, taking my turn to help feed all the players with hot pie & beans etc. (Most of the parents take turns to help).
Then a mad rush home because the rest of my family were coming to visit Chrissie and drop off gifts etc.
Then finished decorating and filling the birthday cake that I'd helped the boys to make the evening before, as our visitors arrived, then it was coffees, teas, cakes.....
It's now... 6.43pm, the visitors have gone and I've just sat down and ordered some Chinese Food to be delivered, as there's no way I'm cooking again now, I am knackered!!! LOL
...and.... breathe! LOL

a reply to: Timely

I checked my teddy bears for any signs of movement or...blood.

Wait, whaaat? You check your teddy bears "movements"?

Gx

posted on Oct, 27 2019 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Wow, happily busy Hubby and Dad!

Your sons never lose at their games do they? Impressive!

Oh as for my teddy bears, they only move when it is close to Halloween. Shrugs shoulders.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHRISSIE!

posted on Oct, 27 2019 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Sending love to Sheddites present, missing or lurking.

posted on Oct, 27 2019 @ 05:04 PM
link   
NIce to see you in the Shed, Gordi!

Night Star, aren't you the lucky one as you get an email from me today.
edit on 10 27 2019 by LookingForABetterLife because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2019 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: LookingForABetterLife

I didn't get any today from you Blue. Try again.

posted on Oct, 27 2019 @ 05:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gordi The Drummer

I'm OK but very tired!
You poor thing.
There is something dripping here, Sar, Sarc, sarca, something. you know the word.

It was Chrissie's birthday today,
Well that is worth a celebration.
Congrats Crissie, we only know you as the couth half of an odd conglomerate. May you have many more.

Wait, whaaat? You check your teddy bears "movements"?

You don't check yours?
Shame on you, they are very sensitive beings.

Your tail/ tale was well done mate.

posted on Oct, 27 2019 @ 06:12 PM
link   
a reply to: WalkInSilence

Ta, I think... LOL

posted on Oct, 27 2019 @ 06:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: LookingForABetterLife
NIce to see you in the Shed, Gordi!

Cheers Luke,
Back atya!
G

posted on Oct, 27 2019 @ 06:16 PM
link   

a reply to: LookingForABetterLife

I didn't get any today from you Blue. Try again.

The email has been re-sent.

posted on Oct, 27 2019 @ 08:13 PM
link   
a reply to: WalkInSilence

Sorry I missed you earlier my Shed Sister! I've actually been accomplishing things around here. Did a couple batches of laundry. I made two batches because one had a jacket and some towels, too heavy to add in with my other things. Sorted through old paperwork that was piling up and got rid of some clothes.

Wonderful to see you today!

posted on Oct, 27 2019 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Ahahaha!

posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 03:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

I'd also stop and film myself one-handedly gently shoo-ing an owl out of my room at night using what appears to be some kind of interior cleaning apparatus. Points for style?

posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 09:42 AM
link   

I will never never trust my teddy again!!

posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 02:41 PM
link   
a reply to: LightSpeedDriver

Haha! I laugh when I see how scared he is of a beautiful owl. I'd be like WOW, how awesome is that?!

posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: DictionaryOfExcuses

Just treat it nicely, you know, just in case.

posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

And NO SCISSORS

new topics

top topics

<< 119  120  121    123  124  125 >>

join