It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 23

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2019 @ 11:01 PM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz

Love, spooky stuff and all things mysterious and unexplained and intriguing.

I'm always happy to see more such threads.

posted on Jul, 6 2019 @ 11:03 PM
link   
a reply to: DictionaryOfExcuses

Hello Doe! Good to see you tonight. How have you been?

posted on Jul, 6 2019 @ 11:05 PM
link   
a reply to: LookingForABetterLife

What are you trying to figure out Blue? Maybe someone can help you out in here.

posted on Jul, 6 2019 @ 11:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Bit of the same ups and downs but in general I'm getting by OK. I'm supposed to be busy but I keep getting distracted by the sights and sounds and smells of summer here in Oregon. Did you have a good 4th?

posted on Jul, 6 2019 @ 11:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star

What are you trying to figure out Blue? Maybe someone can help you out in here.

I think it is a lost cause. Trying to hook up headphones to tv so dad can watch tv in silence. I've been over some youtubes and such on how to do so but I'm not following it.

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 01:35 AM
link   
Hey Fin?

You out there? We miss your posts.

bally and friends.

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 02:07 AM
link   
a reply to: DictionaryOfExcuses

I didn't do anything special for the 4th, just stayed home and kept cool in my airconditioned apartment. Has it been hot and humid where you are?

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 02:10 AM
link   

There should be a place in the back to plug it in?

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 02:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Oregon doesn't get very humid, but we've had some warm weather. I like it hot, but most people complain of it. I get cold easily.

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 02:11 AM
link   
a reply to: bally001

Fin will be back. He always returns to us. Light has been missing too and Rico and...

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 02:17 AM
link   

There should be a place in the back to plug it in?

It's not that simple. Digital sound to analog headphones needs some magic to get is to work. I've already tried a various combinations of RCA connectors with digital to analog converters and get nothing.

FYI - there is no place to connect a headphone directly to this TV. Perhaps if dad wouldn't go out of his way to buy the cheapest crap around then we would have a TV I could work with.
edit on 7 7 2019 by LookingForABetterLife because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 02:18 AM
link   

a reply to: bally001

Fin will be back. He always returns to us. Light has been missing too and Rico and...

Yeah, I know, just that Fin's posts were, how can I say, um, ,,,,"Touching"

our thoughts,

The bally and bunions (that I need) (I love Wally and Clifford)

edit on 7-7-2019 by bally001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 01:30 PM
link   
The title of this movie reminds me of the mixed up zombies such as myself who live on the internet.

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Evening folks! It was one of those sleep the day away kind of days. So the night owl has returned.

Just poking through the new threads and having a late day coffee.

My friend is home after having her gall bladder removed and is recovering. Poor dear.

I didn't get to go grocery shopping Friday, but her health and well being are more important. Hope to see my Sister early in the week rather than later so I can get at least some things we need and want. Ordering out can get expensive. At least the sirloin tips are defrosted today.

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Evening folks! It was one of those sleep the day away kind of days. So the night owl has returned.

Just poking through the new threads and having a late day coffee.

My friend is home after having her gall bladder removed and is recovering. Poor dear.

I didn't get to go grocery shopping Friday, but her health and well being are more important. Hope to see my Sister early in the week rather than later so I can get at least some things we need and want. Ordering out can get expensive. At least the sirloin tips are defrosted today.

I hope you and you sister are able to get that done, and have a blast doing it

Also, if you're ever in need of a meal, but the meat is still frozen, my older kid proved you can pan-fry a steak to yummy tenderness straight out of the freezer (and that's how I grill them now) It's really as simple as searing them first on high heat, and then letting them finish cooking on lower heat (I use low flame on the grill, and older kiddo uses between low & medium on the stove)

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 08:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

Thanks Hun! Yesterday we were fine and earlier today. Tomorrow we'll have those for supper and maybe sandwiches for lunch.

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 03:41 AM
link   
That's it. I am done with this day and it is not even noon yet.

Met my mom downtown. Heard that my sister's son was sent to the army. Sister mentally shattered. My mom broke her foot somehow. My goddaughter was riding a bike and got hit by a car, broken collarbone, broken arm, stitches in the head.

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 04:44 AM
link   
Drinking is not working this time. I have too much on my mind. I am going to bed and try to sleep. Maybe some food after i wake up. Sorry for the negative posts but i just couldn't put together a new rant thread so i ventilated here.

edit on 8-7-2019 by Finspiracy because: typo

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 10:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Finspiracy
Sorry for the negative posts

Fin those aren't negative posts. Being open and sharing is positive. We care and you're not alone. Also, it is a pleasure to meet you.

Callahan's Law: "Shared pain is lessened; shared joy, increased — thus do we refute entropy." (Spider Robinson)

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Finspiracy

My dear friend, I am so sorry for all the bad things happening around you. I will pray for your family and send out healing vibes. Life isn't always kind, but we are never alone in our suffering. You will always have your friends here in the Shed by your side, every step of the way. Much love and light Fin!
Great music choices today!

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join