It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Admin Gave ‘Immunity’ to Clinton Lawyer Responsible for Deleting 30,000 Emails

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 10:37 AM
link   
the thing is.............

All those granted previous immunity can have that immunity revoked for just cause.....

Most of them should be revoked, there was no reason for them in the first place.

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 11:03 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

The crimes General Flynn was accused of were so serious that they are the reason he's yet to be sentenced. The judge keeps sending him back to cooperate more/better, in exchange for his deal, because he hasn't redeemed himself enough to deserve the deal he cut, in the judge's opinion.

edit on 30-6-2019 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 11:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: projectvxn

Okay, well you guys have fun frothing and foaming over old news and the mention of Hillary Clinton's name.

Nice non-argument.

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 11:14 AM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

Like I said, I can't even find confirmation of the claim that the woman acknowledged what she knew and when she knew, or what she actually told the FBI in the links provided by the OP.

You guys are all worked up and excited that there is some new news that will "lock her up", but I'm not seeing it.

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 11:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

You guys are all worked up and excited that there is some new news that will "lock her up", but I'm not seeing it.

I'm not excited about anything.

Pretend for a moment that you're addressing one person.

One person who has held and continues to hold a security clearance.

I also know what the consequences are for improper handling of classified information.

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 05:56 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Having worked with Datto in the past, I would actually be very surprised they had a successful backup of anything. Much less a backup that could be forensically analyzed. Hands down one of the worst backup and DR companies I've ever worked with.

posted on Jul, 1 2019 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Th Clinton staffers didn't go bankrupt, Flynn and his family have gone bankrupt alongside many others by only fighting the lies the left have kept using. Not to mention that this lawyer, and Clinton destroyed evidence, while Gen. Flynn was caught for thinking Obama's FBI goons would be fair with him and he didn't get a lawyer when he should have. Your side not only lied but destroyed evidence, meanwhile Gen. Flynn was entrapped. Once more, you show nothing but ignorance.

edit on 1-7-2019 by ElectricUniverse because: add comment.

posted on Jul, 2 2019 @ 08:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
The crimes General Flynn was accused of were so serious that they are the reason he's yet to be sentenced. The judge keeps sending him back to cooperate more/better, in exchange for his deal, because he hasn't redeemed himself enough to deserve the deal he cut, in the judge's opinion.

Really? what oh so serious crimes were those again?

Oh, right - 2 horrible, unfathomable crimes...

One, lying to the FBI about the contents of a conversation he had with the Russian Ambassador, and even after being denied legal counsel by an illegal subversive act committed by the Director of the FBI, the agents who were sent to interview him did not believe that he was lying.

Two, failing to register as a foreign agent while doing some consulting work for Turkey. This is the only one that could have any real meat to it, but - does it? It is not nearly as cut and dried as some would have you believe. I read enough to understand that there is plenty of room to give General Flynn the benefit of the doubt that he didn't realize until after the fact that he should have registered, and once he did, he did.

In the end, Mueller recommended he get 'the low end' of the potential sentence in exchange for all of his 'assistance'.

So, what is the punishment for his 'oh so serious crimes'? Zero to 6 months in jail. So the low end would be no jail time - but the maximum, even if Flynn had not cooperated, would have been 6 months.

Would you like me to compare this to the potential penalties Hillary is facing for her very real and very serious crimes? She is looking at many multiples of 10 years for each offense, and there were... many.

So, no, Flynn's alleged crimes were not so serious after all.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join