It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Admin Gave ‘Immunity’ to Clinton Lawyer Responsible for Deleting 30,000 Emails

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+16 more 
posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 07:23 PM
link   
A while back, Judicial Watch got a court order approved to conduct their own under oath interviews with some of the Hillary Clinton email scandal players.

One was A Clinton lawyer named Heather Samuelson.

Heather Samuelson had apparently been granted immunity during the FBI investigations !!!!!

She also told the FBI that she was kind of "unaware" of the private Clinton System but admitted she did in fact "know".

And we knew already that Samuelson worked "closely" with Cheryl Mills and another Clinton attorney David Kendall.

Heather was a key player in the famous email deletion of supposedly personal emails that were later recovered by the FBI and did in fact contain classified material !!!! 💥😁💥

Those emails were deleted after a subpoena was issued.

Another dirty little liar exposed !!!!! 💥😁💥

JUDICIAL WATCH: Obama Admin Gave ‘Immunity’ to Clinton Lawyer Responsible for Deleting 30,000 Emails

A bombshell report from Judicial Watch is now claiming the Obama Administration granted “immunity” to Hillary Clinton’s lawyer responsible for the deletion of more than 30,000 emails during her time at the State Department.

“Judicial Watch announced today that former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton’s White House Liaison at the State Department, and later Clinton’s personal lawyer, Heather Samuelson, admitted under oath that she was granted immunity by the U.S. Department of Justice in June 2016,” writes the government watchdog group.

“Samuelson also revealed that, contrary to what she told the FBI in 2016, she was, in fact, aware that Sec. Clinton used a private email account while secretary of state,” adds the report.

Reference:
Hillary Clinton email controversy (wiki)

"BleachBit the God Damn Things !!!"

posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 07:49 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Slow news day? Yawn...Old news.

Published time: 23 Sep, 2016 22:35
…..
A total of five Clinton staffers received immunity deals, including John Bentel, then-director of the State Department’s Office of Information Resources Management, and Clinton aide Heather Samuelson, according to Chaffetz.
www.rt.com...

Did you have a problem when Michael Flynn asked for immunity?

President Donald Trump on Friday defended Michael Flynn for seeking immunity, but he had a very different attitude about the strategy when Hillary Clinton staffers reportedly used it.

The former national security advisor told the Senate Intelligence Committee he is willing to be interviewed for its ongoing investigation into alleged Russian influence on the 2016 election in exchange for immunity from prosecution, a congressional official told NBC News. His lawyer said in a statement that no “reasonable person” would get questioned in “such a highly politicized, witch hunt environment without assurance against unfair prosecution.”
www.cnbc.com...

edit on 29-6-2019 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

+22 more 
posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 07:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Do you even read what you post?

His lawyer said in a statement that no “reasonable person” would get questioned in “such a highly politicized, witch hunt environment without assurance against unfair prosecution.”

Did you also miss the part where Heather RECENTLY admitted that she lied to the FBI?

Old news indeed... so we should just sweep it under the rug right?

After all, why does it even matter anymore?

edit on 29-6-2019 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 08:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

So, that's the new news? She did know about Hillary's server after all? I thought we all knew that, as soon as the National Archives issued their complaint that she didn't copy her emails over to them, as the law required.

Oh and all the investigations that Hillary went through were all witch hunts too. Benghazi! But, her emails!

Get over it you guys, Hillary isn't president, and she isn't running for president.

Sheeeeesh! The Hillary Derangement Syndrome is strong!

+6 more 
posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Clinton ordered deleting classified material.

All A-OK with Democrat Fascists and America-Haters.

Bernie Sanders supported Hillary in the 2016 election and would have been happy with Her 8-year term.

And yes, that "mail forward" program was on her system for years 💥🤣💥

+9 more 
posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 08:13 PM
link   

There you have it folks.
If you believe that no one should be above the law, you must be deranged.

+1 more 
posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 08:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

So, that's the new news? She did know about Hillary's server after all? I thought we all knew that, as soon as the National Archives issued their complaint that she didn't copy her emails over to them, as the law required.

Oh and all the investigations that Hillary went through were all witch hunts too. Benghazi! But, her emails!

Get over it you guys, Hillary isn't president, and she isn't running for president.

Do you now realize that since this new crime has just been revealed that when you attempt to ridicule and defame this exposure that you are obstructing justice?
How do you feel about that?
How do you feel when Trump did the same exact thing? Of course defending yourself or others isn't really obstruction of justice, but I'm just using YOUR definition and the left wing parrot choir's definition of obstruction of justice.

HAHA YOU LOSE- caught in your own filth of hypocrisy and aiding the real criminals again.

posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Read the Deposition !!!

(sound familiar) 😆

posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 08:21 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

I really don't understand how some of the people on ATS think . Trump bad no matter what , facts don't matter . I would go further but the ATS people disagree wit my words for one of them .I think this will get much worse if Trump gets another term .

posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Nah, she put them through an Acid Wash. 😂

Who has the Datto backup drive? Comey?

Comey Hid ‘CLINTON EMAILS’ Binder In His Office Safe and Had Hillary’s Backup Email Device

+1 more 
posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 08:23 PM
link   

It isn't unreasonable to want someone who has committed crimes to pay for that.

Crimes that have actually been proven.

Except if you're a Democrat... then it's to be expected and no big deal.

Sorry sweety... Hillary isn't going away like you would love her to.

I know why you would like her to go away... because it's very hard to defend her, she's an embarrassment to you and your party and "why does it matter anymore?"

It matters because until we go back to a single-tier justice system where everyone is equal under the law we are not really a functioning country.

posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Comey sneaky little bastard !! 😎

posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Apparently, Democrats only care about what laws and rules Trump and the Republicans have broken.

The fact that Obama's administration weaponized the bureaucracy to target their political opponents is "old news" and should be forgotten and swept under the rug.

By the way, can you please refrain from calling Sookie "Sweety" in the future? I spat out my beer when I read that.

posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 09:16 PM
link   

So she gets away with crimes, which you or I would end up in Fort Leavenworth for, and its ok...

posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 10:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Wardaddy454

Looking through the links, I can't find any proof whatsoever that Heather Samuelson admitted to knowing anything about Clinton's private server, or proof of what she told the FBI.

I don't see how this has anything to do with Hillary Clinton at all, if that's the new news and what this thread is all about, that Heather Samuelson knew that Hillary had a private server all along.

But, like Pavlovian dogs, you all come a drooling at the mention of Hillary Clinton's name.

posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 11:17 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 12:08 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Why is Judicial Watch finding out more than our own DOJ Inspector General? He (Michael Horowitz) conducted a 12 month investigation into Hillary's E-mails and the FBI's interactions with those e-mails. A report was issued in June 2018.

The Report: oig.justice.gov...

Yet it didn't say a thing about the bombshells Judicial Watch has been exposing.. crimes that are EASY to find, if you just ask questions...like Judicial Watch is doing!

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 02:03 AM
link   
Congrats on the L of the Day Sookie.

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 06:57 AM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

Okay, well you guys have fun frothing and foaming over old news and the mention of Hillary Clinton's name.

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 10:29 AM
link   

a reply to: projectvxn

Okay, well you guys have fun frothing and foaming over old news and the mention of Hillary Clinton's name.

General Flynn is currently awaiting sentencing for lying to the FBI about something that was not even a crime.
This Clinton lawyer just admitted she lied to the FBI about an actual crime.

...and you can't see the double standard.

What little credibility you had is gone.

edit on 30/6/2019 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join