It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Antifa attacks journalist in Portland

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 01:29 AM
link   
If it ever gets to the point that I am throwing milkshakes at people, it will be milkshakes with M250's in sandwich bags full of ball bearings. Go hard or go home.

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 01:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Most people want to know the truth, but many of those same people don't like hearing it. The Dalai Lama made this mistake, he said a public truth, but instead of reflecting on what he said he gets chastised for it and censored over it. Even after he points out his opinion about the situation he still got attacked over it. This situation is no different. You stated a truth that everyone knows, but nobody wants to hear so you're attacked over it.

Topically speaking:
I don't get the stupidity that took place with attacking this reporter. Even if the reporter is against your side of the discussion, you should at least, at the very least, try to use that person to get your story out there. Attacking the reporter says one thing; "I can't handle what I'm doing". Even if this reporter was sympathetic towards Antifa's opinion, I really doubt that the person would be reporting on this event in a positive light. In the end it's a net loss for their group. They neither come off as tough, bold, or even respectable. They just come off as immature, ignorant, and unprepared for the world at large. It's probably not the message they wanted to send, but it's the message that the world gets to see

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 02:33 AM
link   

Do your research..

Andy Ngo isn't as normal a reporter as you would want everybody to think and his victim role seems to fit the narrative pretty well don't you think?

Ignorant

Peace

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 02:39 AM
link   
a reply to: operation mindcrime

That brain bleed, was that part of the narrative?

edit on 30-6-2019 by Lysergic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 02:43 AM
link   
The liberal left Democrats enjoy antifa and their actions.
They laugh at the TV when conservatives are attacked.

And want to talk about protection...the liberal mayors have ordered police to stand down to antifa and let them destroy property and assault people to a certain level.

At 1 event i am watching about 150 antifa curse at people block traffic, act like animals while wearing full body armor and carrying long stakes.

On the other side are about 50 nationalist and veterans holding American flags . For about an hour the nationalist were surrounded, spat on, poked at with sticks. Flags ripped from their hands.

And the police are standing there watching the whole thing. Old man get a flagged ripped from his hands and knocked down. Some ask the police for help and are constantly ignored.

So after a hour of this the nationalist get about 30 men to bull rush the antifa mob. To help get the women and children out.

These 30 men start taking the sticks from antifa and pushing them back. It was not even a minute that went by and at the first instance antifa was getting pummeled.

2 officers step right In front of antifa and start shooting the nationalist crowd with salt pellets.

It was strange.

For an hour we were watching people dressed in black wearing body armor spit on and rip the flag from people's hands.

Then the second they fight back the cops push them back....

It was baffling but enlightening to see who plays for what side.

You would think police would not protect groups that chant to kill them...but they are just pawns of liberal mayors carrying out orders.

And if those orders are to let some groups get away with more then others....then this is a clear case.

Police need a bigger backbone today

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 02:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Bloodworth

Dont ever rely on the police to protect you.

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 02:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: operation mindcrime
But uhhhhmm weren't we all for looking a bit further than the surface here on ATS?

I could wear a "make America great again" cap and throw stones at people that doesn't automatically mean Trump supporters throw stones, right?

Because that rarely, if ever, happens and if it does, it's typically some left wing dunce perpetrating it in order to make the right look worse.. Which is usually discovered and ignored by the loudest people out there screaming "Look! Look! See the raaaacists.."

Did they catch and profile the actual people involved?

"Well they wore antifa clothes, and were shouting antifa things"..

I do not care for antifa, left, right or any of the stuff and am a fond believer of peacefull sollutions but ATS used to be more about looking a bit deeper than what the msm is feeding the public.

Peace

Because that happens all the time, and it's never anyone but the very same thugs who post what they're going to do all over social media while the rest of us are demonetised and shadow banned and silenced en masse.

You gotta really think things through...

How many more times does it have to happen, before you go "Hmm, this is a problem."

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 02:56 AM
link   

That's a smirk emoji? I should stop using those things..

What I ment to say was "duhhhh"...as in, how surprised can you really be if you walk into a minefield.

One could almost expect this if you know your enemy but I guess drama does sell.

Peace

You should be FREE to walk in public, ANYWHERE without fear of being bashed by a mob. WT F ?

Is it a womans fault if she is raped as she walks home at night, you know, obviously asking for it.. Should have expected it?

Your disingenuous attempts here may fell those who seek a level ground, but I see exactly what you're doing.

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 03:10 AM
link   
a reply to: gallop

Yeah I get it but this Andy Ngo is not as innocent as the OP is leading you to believe. Those "Proud Boys" we were going on about earlier..

You know, these lovely fellows..

Andy is a "close friend" so to say...he had been warned prior and yet still chooses to go in the name of "objective journalism"...

Now I am all for free speech and anti-violence but this just seems like somebody was deliberatly looking for trouble to proof a point.

And you people buy this stuff...hook, line and sinker.

Peace

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 03:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

Dunno...got a medical file or anything more than a flashy youtube?

Peace

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 03:30 AM
link   

Dunno...got a medical file or anything more than a flashy youtube?

Peace

lol you funny.

I guess some one mustve photochopped everything one big ole giant conspiracy

Got proof it didnt happen? cause thats about the level you on.

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 03:33 AM
link   

Jesus....what it is with you people comparing apples with oranges.

Is that an actual question if it's a woman's fault if she gets raped?

How did you derive at that conclusion?

Yes you should be free to walk the street without being bashed by a mob. It becomes a completely different thing if I walk in Manchester united clothing into the Leeds stand and expect normal treatment.

Is rational thinking out the window these days?

Peace
edit on 30-6-2019 by operation mindcrime because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 03:35 AM
link   

Did happen but your youtube vid sucked...

Brainbleed...?? He dead yet..?

Peace

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 04:07 AM
link   
nevermind.....
edit on am66201919America/Chicago30p04am by annoyedpharmacist because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 04:27 AM
link   

It seems that the journalist and Antifa have had past encounters. Now who knows exactly who baited who - but if you're happy with the streets of US being a " minefield ", off limits, well what can one say.

Sounds like some 3rd world country where journalists aren't allowed to do their job.

"lets make sure that we follow the journo and keep pounding him even after he's down, even rob him of his equipment"

www.dailywire.com...

while others throw milkshakes and shoot him with silly string. Ngo does not fight back, but another man does try to defend him. Ngo then walks away from the group but is followed. Another member of Antifa — which ironically stands for “anti-fascist” — pelts him with a milkshake while others film and taunt the journalist.

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 04:50 AM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

Don't get me wrong. I'm not happy about any place being a minefield but we are not going to change it by pretending it's not there.

Antifa, proudboys they are both the same in a different direction. Pissed off people willing to use force to get what they want. I have no affiliation with either and I have no need to be at any of their rallies...

City councils or mayors often appoint a time and place for these protest and there really is no need for innocent people to get involved.

Now you could claim that you are free to go where you want because it is a free country but in that respect you are free to sit on a rattlesnake but don't complain if you get biten.

Free independent press should always have the garantuee of safety but in this mess it would seem people are doing stupid stuff under the guise of this right. This wasn't to report the news objectively...this was to show how bad these Antifa guys are.

I'm just not one to jump on the bandwagon and point fingers.

Peace

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 05:03 AM
link   

Do your research..

Andy Ngo isn't as normal a reporter as you would want everybody to think and his victim role seems to fit the narrative pretty well don't you think?

Ignorant

Peace

Here we go

You pretended to not even know Antifa

Now you know Andy ngo and his relationship with Antifa

You are disgusting to blame the victim

But your right he isn’t a normal reporter

He doesn’t shill for the establishment democrats like they mostly do

Meanwhile, how would this be any different than me saying jim Acosta or don lemon aren’t normal reporters so they should expect to get beaten by grump supporters

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 05:06 AM
link   

Yeah I get it but this Andy Ngo is not as innocent as the OP is leading you to believe. Those "Proud Boys" we were going on about earlier..

You know, these lovely fellows..

Andy is a "close friend" so to say...he had been warned prior and yet still chooses to go in the name of "objective journalism"...

Now I am all for free speech and anti-violence but this just seems like somebody was deliberatly looking for trouble to proof a point.

And you people buy this stuff...hook, line and sinker.

Peace

Disgusting victim blaming

Show me proof Andy I friends with proud boys

Do you mean he has covered Antifa harshly?

So your stance is hey, anyone who doesn’t kiss Antifa a butt should no better than to try to cover them

You are disgusting

But thanks for coming in this thread and showing everyone just how some on the left will justify or excuse violence

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 05:08 AM
link   

So because most main stream media journalist don’t report the knees objectively, they deserve to be beaten as well?

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 05:09 AM
link   
bigleaguepolitics.com...

Milk shakes not enough so let's go with Muriatic Acid...

“I just want to toss as many balloons of Muriatic acid in the faces as many Proud Boys I can [sic]”, wrote the user, “I just want to blind as many of you c**k suckers are possible [sic].”

According to Tarrio, the threat is especially dangerous due to the use of wax. Muriatic acid can be purchased in virtually any pool store or home improvement store, and is already dangerous on its own with the ability to cause minor burns, but can quickly be washed off with water. By combining the muriatic acid with wax, it will immediately form a film similar to candle wax on the injured person’s skin.

Tarrio explains that this could allow the burn to become severe, and even lead to the wax and acid entering the injured person’s blood stream and causing cardiac arrest.

“It starts with milk shakes, then it escalates to what happened to Andy Ngo, and now they’re threatening us with acid attacks,” Tarrio told Big League Politics, referencing the severe attack experienced by Ngo earlier today, when Antifa groups threw milk shakes at him and repeatedly struck and kicked him. “All because we want to defend free speech in Washington, D.C.”

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join