It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Antifa attacks journalist in Portland

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2019 @ 07:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

originally posted by: ketsuko
Some more of ANTIFA's work in Portland.

Warning - graphic pictures at the link.

It appears the sock and padlock may be back in style. And Andy isn't the only gay man ANTIFA had issues with. Apparently these two were beaten while trying to help a gay man in sundress being chased by ANTIFA.

But antediluvian said it wasn’t that serious and nothing was life threatening, so we don’t need to worry about it or feel bad for the victims

Amazing how the same crowd that thinks words are violence thinks hitting people on the head with pipes isn’t violence

Lmao. You're so stuck on not giving an inch that you're ignoring # right in front of your face.

John was sprayed with mace and blinded. He was led away as blood dripped down his face, then dragged to a sidewalk. Another observer notes that one of Adam's attackers appears to wield something like a sock and padlock.

Notice how there's nothing in there about how he was armed with a steel baton and in the middle of the skirmish, attacking people himself? Nothing. Not one word. Ignore. Ignore. Ignore. Antifa! Antifa! Antifa!

This is exactly the issue. Two groups of people beating the # out of each other. One side is ignored. I showed you the images of him in action. Hell, you can see it in the grainy video clip. But he's a "victim" not a combatant.

posted on Jul, 1 2019 @ 07:10 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

If he was a combatant I feel less sympathy

Again the pint was you downplayed the violence saying it wasn’t like a car attack it was only simple punches

I’m saying as is usual with Antifa, people were hit in the head with metal weapons. That has a very good chance to kill someone

Ngo was a non combatant as was heather heyer

Your claims against him are shameful as the disgusting people who attacked heyer for being a victim

posted on Jul, 1 2019 @ 07:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: operation mindcrime
a reply to: JohnS23

Why are you assuming the cops didn't do anything?

If the cops are NOT on the side of the right, as you state, who is assaulting these cops?

Two officers were pepper sprayed, another was punched and a colleague was hit in the head with a projectile during what police labelled a “civil disturbance

It makes no sense.

Maybe it was this guy...

Clearly Antifa thug hidding his face....ohh wait what's that on his scarf.

At what point are we going to drop the issue of which side is the worst?

Peace

There is no issue in which side is the worst.

Its Anitfa and the Leftists. And we have over 3 years of evidence to prove that point.

Beat it Comrade.

posted on Jul, 1 2019 @ 08:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Rewey

That may account for one, but not the other.

And I note both of them have their names posted out on social media. Where are the names of the ANTIFA? If one of them was attacked, where is that person's name?

posted on Jul, 1 2019 @ 08:10 PM
link   
The journalist in question is on Tucker and told his story.

For all of you who supported Antifa and tried to justify this, you should be ashamed of yourselves.

posted on Jul, 1 2019 @ 08:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
The journalist in question is on Tucker and told his story.

For all of you who supported Antifa and tried to justify this, you should be ashamed of yourselves.

Again ... I note one side of this story is all over the place and very open about who they are.

Where is ANTIFA to set the record straight if all of this is wrong or lies? It's amply obvious they'd get the benefit of the doubt in a large portion of the national discourse.

posted on Jul, 1 2019 @ 08:21 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

The left think he deserved a beating and almost dying because he doesn’t have the same ideology.

It’s that simple.

posted on Jul, 1 2019 @ 08:43 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Oh, I know, but to the people who keep saying that Ngo lies, Ngo lies ... well, if he does, there are easy ways to prove it, and no one is taking that out. Why?

I mean, even the MAGA kid was more or less exonerated by video posted by Black Hebrew Isrealites. They did it unintentionally, but the point is that video is video. ANTIFA can use that weapon as well as Andy Ngo. Why don't they?

No one answers that question, and I've asked it many times. I'm forced to conclude that ANTIFA doesn't want to document their own doings for some reason. Now, why would that be? You'd think a group fighting true fascism would be proud of it and want to show the world the truth, wouldn't you.

edit on 1-7-2019 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2019 @ 08:45 PM
link   

They are claiming ngo lies in his reporting on Antifa

Apparently Ngo lies about Antifa being violent thugs

So they beat him to prove they weren’t violent thugs

posted on Jul, 1 2019 @ 08:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

They are claiming ngo lies in his reporting on Antifa

Apparently Ngo lies about Antifa being violent thugs

So they beat him to prove they weren’t violent thugs

Andy Ngo lies about ANTIFA violence the same way that John Lewis was called the n-word when going to vote on Obamacare.

posted on Jul, 1 2019 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Good question.

If Antifa is anti fascist then why aren’t they transparent in their goal of eliminating fascism!

posted on Jul, 1 2019 @ 09:02 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

I gotta say, if people are out there looking to get into a fight with Antifa, and they get beat up, that's their problem.

I'm tactical in nearly everything I do.

I live by a particular set of rules and it goes something like this:

Don't go to stupid places with stupid people to do stupid things.

If one lives by these rules, getting one's ass kicked by Antifa or whoever those right wing idiots are, doesn't happen.

posted on Jul, 1 2019 @ 09:04 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

No.

If you are no longer able to film terrorist acts by street thugs because you might get beat, then the fascists have won.

posted on Jul, 1 2019 @ 09:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

No.

If you are no longer able to film terrorist acts by street thugs because you might get beat, then the fascists have won.

I wasn't referring to Ngo.

In fact, I hope Ngo finds every one of these assholes involved, sues the # out of them, and then presses federal charges since local police won't do a damned thing about it.

What I am referring to are those idiots with DTOM bandanas armed with batons volunteering to fight antifa in the streets achieving nothing but escalating the violence.

It's bull#.

posted on Jul, 1 2019 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Oh, I'm not defending the two who got beat in the link I posted as completely pure and innocent. They may not be. They're simply more evidence that ANTIFA has zero issues with beating people with serious intent to try to do serious harm if not kill.

But it's clear Ngo was targeted from the outset. He's a familiar face to ANTIFA in Portland because he goes and films, and they clearly don't want him to. I'd guess anyone who films them with any regularity would be similarly targeted.

posted on Jul, 1 2019 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Actually, Patriot Prayer had a permit to march.

Antifa didn’t.

Antifa assembled because they don’t think people with different ideologies should be able to speak freely.

posted on Jul, 1 2019 @ 09:18 PM
link   

This reminds of something I wanted to mention

Notice how some posters in this thread accused Ngo of doxxing Antifa members

Yet then they post pic after pic of proud boys and name them and facts about them

It’s almost as if the fact that Antifa wears masks means that there are certain people that say outing them is a bad thing and doxxing

It’s beyond absurd

If naming an Antifa person is bad and means Andy deserves no sympathy for being beat, would that mean the people naming proud boys deserve a beat down as well?

I say no, outing any of these violent participants is fine. But then again, I’m not a hypocrite

posted on Jul, 1 2019 @ 09:23 PM
link   

So simply filming Antifa...automatically MAKES you a Nazi, White-Supremacist...EVEN if you're a gay, Asian.

Makes sense.

posted on Jul, 1 2019 @ 09:26 PM
link   
I wish everyone should go to the next Antifa armed with a camera.

posted on Jul, 1 2019 @ 09:27 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Antifa assembled because they don’t think people with different ideologies should be able to speak freely.

I understand that.

Please understand that I do not approve of political violence in any sense. The only reason to engage in violence is for the defense of oneself and others from imminent harm.

I don't play into the notion that this is a balanced situation. We all know which way the scales tip and the stance of the mayor of Portland, and the inaction of the police speaks to that fact. Also the tacit support of Antifa by the democratic party and the party's leadership (Kieth Ellison comes to mind), the media, and our own resident apologists.

I don't know who Patriot Prayer is but maybe they should reevaluate their goals if they are showing up equally prepared for combat as Antifa. Clearly, their motive doesn't seem to be to pray in public. Permit or not, they showed up for the violence and seemed to get it.
edit on 1 7 19 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join