It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Antifa attacks journalist in Portland

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 05:05 PM
link   
a reply to: operation mindcrime

you are mistaken, I did not ask you that, so do not "compare apples to oranges".

You have no stake in this yet you feel the need to have some, great. On point show us a fascist in America?

what exactly is antifa against in America? Show the American Facsist.

who is Musolini in America?

ETA: why bring up racism in the first place if you know it has nothing to do with it? that is called a strawman argument.

now you may burn your strawman that you created, why try to battle wits if you are unarmed?😁😁😁💋🤣🤣🤣

edit on 30-6-2019 by thedigirati because: becuase folks are racist

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 05:09 PM
link   
There was probably a time when everyone in the American political spectrum would have been disgusted by the violence done by Antifa.

Now people are justifying it.

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 05:21 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

I do not think those words mean what you think they mean, DOXXing is not revealing a name, it's a bit more than that.

Sorry but I've been online long enough (26 years) to know that much, but nice try.

reveling someones name and where abouts and personal information (phone number, SS number Street address) would be DOXXing, a name is just that, a name.

Is any of what Mr. Ngo said incorrect? do you have corroborating evidence that it is not?

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 05:29 PM
link   
a reply to: operation mindcrime

Did you catch the part about Ngo not being so objective as you are lead to believe?

Are you claiming that as a defense against attacking him physically? If so. I completely and totally reject your argument. That is the same argument that got you accused of blaming rape victims.

If you want to claim a defense, show me where Ngo made any threatening statement or action just prior to the assault. Otherwise, you are openly advocating violence.

You got more then this...pitty this left/right stuff has cluttered you perspective so much..

The only one mixed up over right/left is you, my friend. I openly denounce ALL violence regardless of who it is. You are the one trying to blame a small group of other idiots for the actions of this bigger group in order to exonerate them. If someone throws something at me, I don't give two shakes of a rat's tail who they are.

This is a known violent group who have a well-documented history of assaulting anyone who happens to be where they decide to protest, and they need to be in jail. Barring that, they will eventually get put down like the dogs they are, but not before they can harm a lot of other people.

Keep your version of peace to yourself.

TheRedneck

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Hey...this isn't the street, the corner bar or the Mud Pit!!!!!!

All rules for polite political debate will be enforced.

Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

Community Announcement re: Decorum

You are responsible for your own posts.....those who ignore that responsibility will face mod actions.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 06:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
There was probably a time when everyone in the American political spectrum would have been disgusted by the violence done by Antifa.

There was probably a time when most everyone in the America political spectrum would have been disgusted and outraged by the coddling of dictators and the condemnation of fellow Americans and allies by a wannabe autocratic fascist who just happens to be the president of the US, and the violence by his alt-right supremacist supporters.

Now certain people are justifying—and cheering —it.

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 06:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Liquesence

Like I said, now people are justifying it. Your point illustrates it.

I think we’ve reached a point where compromise in ideology is no longer possible.

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Yes ... so fascist that they've been allowed to run wild in Portland with impunity and yet I see no federal response at any level because this is simply not a federal issue for all that the local and state governments are derelict in their duty.

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Like I said, now people are justifying it. Your point illustrates it.

I think we’ve reached a point where compromise in ideology is no longer possible.

I have read through the entire thread, and some of the responses seemingly blaming the victim, calling him not a real journalist (as if that matters...he was assaulted to the point of getting a f'ing BRAIN BLEED), as well as kind of blaming him for daring to try and document what antifa does are abhorrent.

Scary times coming I fear.

edit on pm66201919America/Chicago30p07pm by annoyedpharmacist because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 07:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Maluhia

neither the 'left' or 'right' are the ones who 'control the narrative'. the left/right paradigm is, in it's entirety, a fabricated smokescreen. the real controllers sit outside the pit, watching the dogs fight.

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 07:39 PM
link   

I saw a journalist get beat

I saw an old man it with a crow bar in the video in the last page

I see blue check mark people defend a conservative journalist being beat

Stop downplaying left wing violence with the other enablers

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 07:42 PM
link   
He should fight, back what a weakling. Even a girl beat him up.

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Your video is not working

I don’t see how any of this is relevant

Was the old man beat with a crowbar also in on this game?

Was heather heyer in on the game and so we shouldn’t focus on her attacker?

You know I respect you

But before you call anyone out for dozing, don’t forget you desperately trying to justify the attacks on the Covington kids by posting little 8 second clips of kids yelling maga with no context as some sort of justification for the abuse they got

I don’t think you or the litany of msm that pushed that heinous smearing of those kids deserves to be attacked

Perhaps you could do the right thing here as wel and condemn physical violence against a reporter even if you don’t like him

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Former Vice President JOE BIDEN praised Antifa as a "COURAGEOUS GROUP of AMERICANS" 2 months ago, when kicking off his Presidential campaign.

Biden Loves Antifa: bigleaguepolitics.com...

Wasn't the U.S. Department of Justice discussing labeling ANTIFA as a Domestic Terrorist group earlier this year?

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 07:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Liquesence

There was probably a time when most everyone in the America political spectrum would have been disgusted and outraged by the coddling of dictators and the condemnation of fellow Americans and allies by a wannabe autocratic fascist who just happens to be the president of the US, and the violence by his alt-right supremacist supporters.

What does Obama cuddling up with the murderers in Cuba and Iran and hating half the country who believe in God and the 2nd Amendment have to do with the topic of this thread? He's not even president anymore.

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 07:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Theyy

Fight back against Antifa, and you're going to have to fight them and the police. That's one of the more troubling aspects of this: they do what they do with police protection. Of course, that violates every possible reason to have police in the first place... they are not protecting citizens, that are not enforcing the peace, and they are not enforcing laws. They are just armed and dangerous, like any gang-banger.

TheRedneck

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 08:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: operation mindcrime
a reply to: JohnS23

Hey you were the one starting about seeing antifa doing things in the past. I was merely stating that more stuff happened in the past so if this is going to come down to an equation of events to see who is the worst I thought I would kick it off..

You obviously haven't been to a #hole outside Chemnitz or Dresden but I am sure some Germans here can validate the story.

Peace

That wasnt me. Take your meds faker.

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 09:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: operation mindcrime
a reply to: TheRedneck

Did you catch the part about Ngo not being so objective as you are lead to believe?

You got more then this...pitty this left/right stuff has cluttered you perspective so much..

Peace

His objectivity is absolutely irrelevant. It has zero bearing at all on what happened.

And on top of that let's say that Ngo is in tight with Patriots Prayer and the Proud Boys, if he is that puts the lie to any all propaganda that those groups are "far right" or "white nationalist". After all if they were either of those things I doubt being associated with a gay Asian man would be a preferable outcome right?

The fact is that neither of those groups are far right or white nationalist. And anyone that says other wise is a liar and a propagandist.

But you know that already don't you? Just because you take your mask off doesnt mean the communist cant be smelled on you.

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 09:15 PM
link   

What has Trump done that is fascist?

Concrete examples please.

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 09:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: JohnS23

What has Trump done that is fascist?

Concrete examples please.

Well, he has spent the last 2 and a half years trying to get the results of a Democratic election negated. Oh wait...

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join