It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Antifa attacks journalist in Portland

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 02:31 PM
link   
a reply to: operation mindcrime

I do enjoy these political threads more and more because it is so easy to get responses. Especially if you go against the political direction of the OP.

Of course you do.

You, like Chadwickus earlier, are after one thing: piss people off. That's where it starts. Charlottesville started when a group of fools decided to remove statues honoring the past, and pissed some people off. They protested, and the fools brought in their own protesters (Antifa). Then the Proud Boys got involved. Had no one decided it would be fun to piss people off, Charlottesville would not have happened!

But hey, keep pissing people off. It's fun, amirite?

It's always fun until someone loses their cool. Then it's not so fun. People are about to lose their cool. You have been warned.

TheRedneck

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 02:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: BoscoMoney
The police are standing aside as this crap goes down, and there is video evidence of these terrorists pouring CEMENT into containers to use as weapons. This is an ongoing, increasingly more and more violent chain of events that is happening NOW.

If the police truly just stood by, Ngo should sue the city for its failure to protect the public. How can this continue? Politics don't play a part in deciding who to protect. City leaders should go to jail.

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 02:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: operation mindcrime
a reply to: Grambler

Do your research..

Andy Ngo isn't as normal a reporter as you would want everybody to think and his victim role seems to fit the narrative pretty well don't you think?

Ignorant

Peace

Ok admit it you threw some milkshakes at him and are guilty as hell for wanting to gloat about it. Am I right?

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 03:05 PM
link   

"I recall a time when black weren't allowed on the bus" Oh, you do? Well then, please regale us with your story of the time you witnessed a black man or woman not allowed on a bus.

We're talking about NOW.

Sure...I was in this #hole country town outside Chemnitz or Dresden with my very Nigerian coworker. In the restaurant they wouldn't even hand this guy a menucard. I had to order his food because people refused to adress him personaly...

The police are standing aside as this crap goes down, and there is video evidence of these terrorists pouring CEMENT into containers to use as weapons. This is an ongoing, increasingly more and more violent chain of events that is happening NOW.

Police are not there to pick a side. They are there to keep the peace. If they warn people to step back and they refuse to listen...well

Peace
edit on 30-6-2019 by operation mindcrime because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 03:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: thedigirati
a reply to: Grenade

I am also white to the point it's my sirname, I even live in the whitehouse.

So proud boys are just anti-antifa, and not like white supremacists. I would guess I am closer to proudboys then antifa.

I really enjoy the other fellow in this thread that feins ignorance, or maybe it truly is ignorance.

His statements are certainly ignorant, but that is the curse of the young. Most have no idea how much they do not know.

when I was young, I didn't fall for "just" causes, but then by age 23 I had been around the world 3 times and had met people from all over the world, some folks I knew intimately.

with age comes expirence, and expirence builds to wisdom, not everyone that gets old is wise, but more folks that are old are wise then young folks.

My father taught me at a very early age that:

"old age and treachery (expirence) will overcome youth and skill, everytime"

which also reminds me of:

"there aint nothing new under the sun"

I think that was Sun Tzu.

No that quote was Ecclesiastes 1:9 not Sun Tzu.

Not to be trying to slow down a good point.

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 03:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck

I do enjoy these political threads more and more because it is so easy to get responses. Especially if you go against the political direction of the OP.

Of course you do.

You, like Chadwickus earlier, are after one thing: piss people off. That's where it starts.

I stopped being reasonable when somebody told me I advocate the rape of women...pay attention.

Charlottesville started when a group of fools decided to remove statues honoring the past, and pissed some people off. They protested, and the fools brought in their own protesters (Antifa). Then the Proud Boys got involved. Had no one decided it would be fun to piss people off, Charlottesville would not have happened!

It's always fun until someone loses their cool. Then it's not so fun. People are about to lose their cool. You have been warned.

TheRedneck

Hey maybe you can adress thedigirati from one page back. He had a question about online threats...

Peace

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Other side of the world and a world away from your political problems...

Peace

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 03:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck

Of course you do.

You, like Chadwickus earlier, are after one thing: piss people off. That's where it starts. Charlottesville started when a group of fools decided to remove statues honoring the past, and pissed some people off. They protested, and the fools brought in their own protesters (Antifa). Then the Proud Boys got involved. Had no one decided it would be fun to piss people off, Charlottesville would not have happened!

TheRedneck

There were zero Proud Boys in Charlottesville. They had nothing to do with that event in any way.

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 03:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: operation mindcrime

"I recall a time when black weren't allowed on the bus" Oh, you do? Well then, please regale us with your story of the time you witnessed a black man or woman not allowed on a bus.

We're talking about NOW.

Sure...I was in this shothole country town outside Chemnitz or Dresden with my very Nigerian coworker. In the restaurant they wouldn't even hand this guy menucard. I had to order his food because people refused to adress him personaly...

Police are not there to pick a side. They are there to keep the peace. If they warn people to step back and they refuse to listen...well

Peace

So not only can you not live in the present regarding America, you can't even stay on topic regarding the country.

Who cares about Germany? Completely irrelevant to the conversation.

Oh, and your little Nigerian co-worker story? I would imagine it is as fake as the rest of your schtick in this thread.

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: JohnS23

Hey you were the one starting about seeing antifa doing things in the past. I was merely stating that more stuff happened in the past so if this is going to come down to an equation of events to see who is the worst I thought I would kick it off..

You obviously haven't been to a #hole outside Chemnitz or Dresden but I am sure some Germans here can validate the story.

Peace
edit on 30-6-2019 by operation mindcrime because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 03:29 PM
link   

WTF Germans suppose to stop being bigots after that whole thing we wont talk about.

Only fugly americans are bigots I've been told.

^_^

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 03:29 PM
link   

One day antifa will attack someone who happens to carry, and what will be 'caught on film' will be a massacre and bitches will bitch about the horror of it all and spew anti-2A slop everywhere & I will laugh and look upon the dead as NAZIs who deserved it, and bask in the glory of the old adage that for every action there is FINALLY a reaction to put these c**ts in their place.

I'm truly looking forward to that day, and mark my words, it's coming - the evidence is all around you.

The only way to deal with these Soros brownshirts is with extreme prejudice.

Don't like what I just wrote? #off and tell someone who cares.

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 03:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

No man it's rampant....isn't there a little american in all of us?

Peace

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 03:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

One day antifa will attack someone who happens to carry, and what will be 'caught on film' will be a massacre and bitches will bitch about the horror of it all and spew anti-2A slop everywhere & I will laugh and look upon the dead as NAZIs who deserved it, and bask in the glory of the old adage that for every action there is FINALLY a reaction to put these c**ts in their place.

I'm truly looking forward to that day, and mark my words, it's coming - the evidence is all around you.

What an inspirational thread this is, why do Americans who disagree always have to resort to not only violence but violence to point of wishing fellow Americans dead, I think both sides are getting played by propaganda, but its seems so common for Americans to escalate it to "I hope someone dies, they deserve it", man this thread has a serious undertone of people wanting to attack others, 2 wrongs dont make a right and all that, nah thats no fun is it when we can kill each other...SMH seriously SMH

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 03:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

I wont lie.

I'll watch that video on repeat.

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Tim points out how the main stream media will not call out antifa on their violence, and some like Huffpo even cheering it on. (around the 6:40 mark)

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 03:53 PM
link   
a reply to: UpIsNowDown

1. I'm a stupid low-info Australian.
2. I'll repeat, since you missed it: "Don't like what I just wrote? #off and tell someone who cares."
3. Watch this, Mr "I will defend violence by insisting resisting violence is for the weak, those perpetrating violence are the good guys in my book because I like their politics and propaganda".........

WATCH

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 03:53 PM
link   
double bubble, toil and trouble..........
edit on 30/6/2019 by Sublimecraft because:

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Sorry, you sound defensive, whats the matter laughing at rape victums is not fun anymore?

antifa is against Nazi's, but they are Nazi's and you should know better.

at least you didn't rape any women, you just blame them for getting raped.

it is ok, we do understand, and the comma was for your avatar, between fighter and resistance.

we are trying to help educate you, but you just keep on digging deeper.

can you explain how the bigotry toward your friend relates to antifa? or America?

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 04:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

Ambiguity is an easy whore to pay debts to.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join