It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

X-Zone Radio

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2005 @ 08:58 PM
link   
This is me on now.

www.xzone-radio.com...

posted on Mar, 3 2005 @ 09:05 PM
link   
wuwu get him earthsister attack argh

make him believe

posted on Mar, 3 2005 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Earth sister is the lady talking is you? about her experiences with spirits?

posted on Mar, 3 2005 @ 09:24 PM
link   
It would create more confusion, for UFO's to land on every lawn in every capitol on the planet?

What is with this radio station, it has a commerical break every 3-4 min, and then a song at the end.

Pleae do not take this the wrong way Earthsister, but you don't sound like you know what you're taking about, you are not able to answer the hosts questions and some of your answers are just not making any sense, such as the aliens intervened and destroyed the records the FBI took, or the aliens are scared of the government(did I hear that right) or that they are offering help to the governments - even though are corrupt. You don't even sound convinced about your answer - actually you sound very confused and to top it off you don't have no evidence at all.

[edit on 3-3-2005 by Indigo_Child]

posted on Mar, 3 2005 @ 10:58 PM
link   
I just want to say, I am not trying to be mean, but if you really are telling the truth, you need to work on your public speaking skills, because Rob really blasted you. He even compared you to the Raelians.

And he does bring up a very good point, why are you shifting the entire blame on the government? Why do 218 advanced races not intervene? They have already forfited our "free will" by making incursions into our air space, abuducting hundreds of thousands of people, and offering governments technology.

I am sorry, I am trying very hard, but I don't think so many aliens would be positive. If anything, most of the aliens visiting us right now, are quite self-serving and negative.

posted on Mar, 3 2005 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Indigo_Child

Hey, I did my best. Hardly anybody on the planet knows what the alien races are like and what they are doing. It's a world-wide mystery with lots of confusion and opposing views. Did you think I should clear it all up for everybody just now? It's going to take an army, not a radio interview. I only know what I know from my own experience, and I'm just an ordinary person. It was a very good interview, I got out a lot of important points, take them or leave them.

It's also not my fault that there is an alien sex cult called Raelians. I don't have a cult and the aliens don't visit or support any cults. Rob is a very good man doing a good job, but he's not there to endorse me. He carefully gave me every opportunity to say what I wanted to say the whole interview. Then he played devil's advocate for his listeners at the end. That's his job. Did you ever do radio? I have done a great deal of it, and that's the way it goes.

Rob said he thinks the aliens are making certain humans do their dirty work because that is what he was getting in from his listeners. Well this world is our own dirty work that some people think the aliens should take charge of. We already have people in charge for that. It's not the aliens' fault that our world is in this mess, and it's not within their jurisdiction to take over to clean it up for us. All they can do is offer their help.

It certainly is the leading governments' fault. Not the aliens'.

I am very satisfied with the interview. Thank you for listening.

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 12:11 AM
link   
Earth Sister,

To be perfectly honest with you, and his is just my opinion, he was much stronger than you and was really cutting you out. Now, most of this was, and I have to agree, your answers did not make sense, they were not properly thought out, and whenever you had nothing else to say, you would just blame the government. This person was genuinely not impressed with you and was really showing you up. You did not really make any points that I could take on board, and what you did say was very confused, that I was honestly doubting whether you can knew what you were talking about.

Example, you said the aliens can only contact the elected government and not the people, and they are trying their best to help us humans. No, they're not. They've done nothing to help us at all.

You said the FBI had abducted your husband, and then the aliens got rid of the records they took of you from them. I think at one point you even said the aliens were scared of the government.

You, see none of this makes sense. It almost sounds like this is all a fantasy of yours. Again, I am not being mean, but I am telling you how it all came across to me.

Further still, the radio host, actually said he "buys Billy Meier" but he doesn't buy you.

new topics

top topics

join