It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Real NY is with Trump

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+25 more 
posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Today I did a nice field research. I drove more than 3 hours to Upstate NY from Newark NJ. 2 days ago a couple of friends told me about a good spot to go treasure hunting. While I combed the area, I passed by farms and little towns with nice people. Cars with MAGA stickers and other things showing support to the President. Harley Davidson gatherings, old school American people, no weird liberal stuff at all.

Now..., before you get me wrong. I wasn't born in USA, I have a funny accent and you easy can tell I'm from other place from the moment you hear me talking, even if I don't look like a foreigner. During this trip, I felt welcomed all the time when talked with people, no racism or prejudgment.

I've been verbally attacked before by people who voted and/or supported Obama and Hillary. Never by a Trump supporter.

Now I'm sure all the NY anti Trump crap comes from NYC and a few idiots like Cuomo and AOC.

Finally, if you wonder where is the video of my hunting, the river level was too high today, I'll be back.

+22 more 
posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 06:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Trueman

The America that Liberals want is a jacked up cartoon, where nothing is real.
What you experienced is the real America.

+19 more 
posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 06:42 PM
link   

...And what you saw, today, is the genuine America...the America the Left calls deplorable.

posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Nice story, and I always knew/suspected that once you got away from the "city", there were rational people.

Unfortunately, it is probably irrelevant, as far as the Presidential election is concerned. New Yorks electoral votes will go to the dem nominee.

+4 more 
posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 06:44 PM
link   
It's the same down here in San Antonio, TX

I see MAGA hats all the time around my local grocery, of course we got our lefties here as well, but for the most part, Pro Trumps.

posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 06:52 PM
link   
You guys are right 100%. I was a little upset I couldn't find anything today, but I found the real America, I though it was almost impossible to find in this area anymore. What a treasure !
edit on 29-6-2019 by Trueman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 07:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mach2

Nice story, and I always knew/suspected that once you got away from the "city", there were rational people.

Unfortunately, it is probably irrelevant, as far as the Presidential election is concerned. New Yorks electoral votes will go to the dem nominee.

New York votes will go to the one who wins the popular vote.

That's not necessarily going to be the Democratic nominee now.

To the OP, all I can do is echo the first responses...

You have found the real America.

posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Trump supporters are in rural areas.
The election maps prove that fact.

The odd thing is that 5 years ago New Yorkers loved trump.
So did all the democrat politicians.

Funny how that changed so quickly.

posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 08:25 PM
link   
well NY is it's own brand of madness. I live there for good or for ill. The popular vote in NY is a bit messed up, mostly due to NYC. Hell Cuomo really only wins due to NYC. Past two election he actually lost most of the state. NYC and like three other counties actually voted for him LMAO. For electing the POTUS it's winner take all, almost ensuring a D next to the winner.

posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 11:59 PM
link   

There is a fake one?

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 02:15 AM
link   
I spent a year working in central and upstate NY a few yrs ago and the people are great up there. Lots of hard working middle class people that are about as far from left as you can get. Almost all think the NY government is a joke, especially the NYC politicians. My friends there can’t stand Coumo, AOC and the likes. It really is like a whole different country compared to NYC.

Probably going back soon, possibly to live and looking forward to it. Beautiful country up there also, the Adirondack’s were awesome with some good fishing too!

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 05:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

originally posted by: IAMTAT

...And what you saw, today, is the genuine America...the America the Left calls deplorable.

originally posted by: Lumenari

So, real America is where Trump voters live?!

What about places that voted Democrat?
Are those places fake America and fake Americans?

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 06:28 AM
link   

we weird liberals are nice people too. Just saying.
Come to my house. I will welcome you and serve you nice food and drink.
I will introduce you to my family who are also really nice people.
We can watch a movie or throw a football around in the yard. What ever...

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 06:34 AM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

What would that be?
I want my kids to do well and be happy.
why do you think I want different things from you?
I challenge you to meet me half way on any issue to see if we are really that different. I do not think we are.
You want good schools. I do too. You want your kids to be successful so do I. You want a nice savings account to ease a rainy day yeah me too.
I am not a victim of crime. I never have been. I do not steal. I do not bear false witness against my neighbors.
I volunteer in my community. Stop me when I get to the part that makes me your enemy.
I am not.

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 06:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Mach2

There are nice people in the city too.

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 06:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

I have never seen a MAGA hat except on TV and I live in the south.

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 06:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

There is a fake one?

Yes. NYC is a fake NY. All sanctuary type cities are fake USA.

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 07:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

I think you are good weird. We all ATSers are.

You wouldn't attack a Trump supporter. If you wear a MAGA hat in NYC, you'll be risking your life.

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 09:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: XCrycek

originally posted by: RazorV66

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: Lumenari

So, real America is where Trump voters live?!

What about places that voted Democrat?
Are those places fake America and fake Americans?

Nope real America is simply a place you won't get verbally/physically attacked for wearing the wrong hat. That nonsense doesn't happen out here in the country. You get a whopping for legitimate reasons.

In my mind if you have malice towards other Americans over political ideologies then you have lost the concept of being American. In essence a fake American.

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 10:36 AM
link   
the people born and raised in new york city that have known Donald Trump's scamming ways since day one beg to differ. The Central Park 5, housing scandal, numerous adulterous relationships, mafia construction allegations, bankruptcies and shady business deals. The real New Yorkers know he's a scumbag but of course he will have supporters who choose to make America great again like in the 70's, who do you think the people in this video and their children are voting for? m.youtube.com... sad that people acted this way only 40 years ago. Some things never change.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join