It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beyond Spirit

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 05:35 PM
link   
a reply to: ThePhilosoph

We are part of God. We belong to Him. When we accept Jesus as our Savior we are part of God, we are linked. It's fabulous!

posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 05:38 PM
link   

See you're coming from the angle of a human experience. We were first spiritual beings until we were cut off.

A solid foundation is one within God's realm and everything else is fake. Yes, our bodies are real, yes the earth is real but when we have the spiritual connection and have been redeemed then we are actually more spirit than human and one day we will be in our perfect forms again.

We are spiritual beings caught up in this earthly body. We are living as part of the Kingdom already, just by limited physical senses.

posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 05:59 PM
link   

May my post honor the Creator more than the creation.
edit on 6/29/2019 by japhrimu because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Demarcation error?

Yes, demarcation errors abound in worldly understanding of what is beyond worldly.
edit on 29-6-2019 by dubiousatworst because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 08:20 PM
link   
After much thought and internal searching through the years concerning earthly religions and my spirituality I have come to the conclusion that for me it all comes down to a power greater than myself that I cannot fully comprehend. It was, it is and it will be, with me or with out me. The important thing is I can draw spiritual power from it. A power that can lead me towards a spiritual awakening and allow me to grow and become a positive spiritual influence in the grand order of things instead of spreading hate and discontent. It matters not to me what religion one chooses as a path to spirituality. I would hope that whatever religion chosen will lead the individual to a spiritual awakening and show them the path to being a positive spiritual influence in our world and our universe.

posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 08:23 PM
link   
a reply to: dubiousatworst

Yes: the demarcation problem, you're right.
Good call.

At least some folks are still trying to bring it all together, instead of moving towards segregated states.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join