It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democrats Running For President... Of Mexico?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 10:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

originally posted by: Malisa

originally posted by: Dfairlite
Well, I finally had a chance to catch up on the dem debates. No I didn't watch the entire two night thing, but I have watched/read most all of it. All I can say is wow. They are hardly concerned about being the president of the US, they are pandering to people who aren't americans. From the border to foreign policy they don't want to represent america. They want to fight against american interests.

First, they want to either abolish ICE completely or just not enforce immigration law. So Mexico 1, America 0.
Then, they want americans to pay taxes to fund "free" healthcare for illegals who come over, facing no resistance. Mexico 2, America 0
Finally, they're speaking spanish? in the debates. Aired in the USA. So Mexico 3, America 0.

I don't even know how to explain this to you, so i'm going to do just a bit of it because this is boring and i'm tired and want to sleep

How can there be Americans so uneducated that assume anything beyond the South border is 'Mexico'?

Spanish? How many countries in the world speak that language? Do you think all of them are South American countries? Please even Puerto Rico has Spanish as the official language :S

Do you realize that in South America there are other countries where Spanish is not the main language? Like Brasil ? Why are you so uneducated about the continent where you live? It makes anything else you say sound ridiculous and pointless.

Please first learn that there is an entire continent divided in 3 sub continents which are called x-America and is composed of North America, Central America and South America

Please review your grade school books and then come and say what you think.

I did not read anything beyond the 'Mexico: 3' because it's so embarrassing i don't even want to know what was said. I'm ashamed to be honest

If you want to have an opinion about what's going on in the south you must at least have a basic understanding of where you're standing and why and who is coming through.. Not this ridiculous ignoramus idea of 'Everything beyond the south is Mexico'. Please stop doing that, it's sad and dumb and ridiculous and embarrassing

"Hasta luego amigo"

That was "Mexican" i guess LMFAO!

You did know most Central and South American countries ARE mostly Spanish and not native , yes ? (including Mexico)
What a wall of text for nothing.

Denying Ignorance
Why ?
I should be knighted by now.

Jebus no!

If you were born in Spain then you are spanish or spaniard. if you were born in Argentina then you are Argentinan, born in Chile? You are Chilean, born in Guatemala? you are Guatemalan, Mexico, you are Mexican, Brasil? Brasilian you are! And so on!

Now, based on that, how do you call people born in this continent, in the north, specifically the U.S part of the North American section of the Americas continent?

What kind of crap did you hear before? I can't believe you are this oblivious to how The American continent concept works.

J3bus! guys... J3Bus!!
edit on 29-6-2019 by Malisa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 11:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flesh699

Well, I finally had a chance to catch up on the dem debates. No I didn't watch the entire two night thing, but I have watched/read most all of it. All I can say is wow. They are hardly concerned about being the president of the US, they are pandering to people who aren't americans. From the border to foreign policy they don't want to represent america. They want to fight against american interests.

First, they want to either abolish ICE completely or just not enforce immigration law. So Mexico 1, America 0.
Then, they want americans to pay taxes to fund "free" healthcare for illegals who come over, facing no resistance. Mexico 2, America 0
Finally, they're speaking spanish? in the debates. Aired in the USA. So Mexico 3, America 0.

I don't even know how to explain this to you, so i'm going to do just a bit of it because this is boring and i'm tired and want to sleep

How can there be Americans so uneducated that assume anything beyond the South border is 'Mexico'?

Spanish? How many countries in the world speak that language? Do you think all of them are South American countries? Please even Puerto Rico has Spanish as the official language :S

Do you realize that in South America there are other countries where Spanish is not the main language? Like Brasil ? Why are you so uneducated about the continent where you live? It makes anything else you say sound ridiculous and pointless.

Please first learn that there is an entire continent divided in 3 sub continents which are called x-America and is composed of North America, Central America and South America

Please review your grade school books and then come and say what you think.

I did not read anything beyond the 'Mexico: 3' because it's so embarrassing i don't even want to know what was said. I'm ashamed to be honest

If you want to have an opinion about what's going on in the south you must at least have a basic understanding of where you're standing and why and who is coming through.. Not this ridiculous ignoramus idea of 'Everything beyond the south is Mexico'. Please stop doing that, it's sad and dumb and ridiculous and embarrassing

"Hasta luego amigo"

That was "Mexican" i guess LMFAO!

So like..... what do other countries have to do with presidential candidates speaking to the American populace in a language most don't understand?

No other country or its people have any thing to do with our election, or shouldn't.

Derp.

The US doesn't have an official language

Does trump speaks Navajo? Other than English, what other languages do you think Americans speak?

Should we assume he also doesn't talk to Cherokee people? What about the chinook...

No english no american?

Spanish equals Mexican?

Yuchee speaking people are not American?

You all need to go back to grade school before you feel entitled to opinions about things you half undestand, barely

Because you make everyone else look look like fools and it shows in that not so dumb anymore 'American fools' concept that has been around for a while now. Has some respect for yourselves already.. come on

edit on 29-6-2019 by Malisa because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-6-2019 by Malisa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 10:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Malisa

You can go eat some tendies now, then take a nap. You've embarrassed yourself enough for a week or two.
edit on 30-6-2019 by Dfairlite because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 10:51 AM
link   

"Has some respect for yourselves already.. come on"

Quoted for go look in a mirror histrionics.

posted on Jul, 1 2019 @ 12:10 AM
link   

You can go eat some tendies now, then take a nap. You've embarrassed yourself enough for a week or two.

So sad for you, but as expected, butt hurt is your way of life ain't it?

Too bad you did not had anything smart to say and just had to run away like a teenager with a very weak and lame attempt to hurt before running to his room to cry alone after slamming the door. LMAO!

But thanks anyway

posted on Jul, 1 2019 @ 12:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: BoscoMoney

Yes

Can you deny what i said? No?

Aee you lame? Looks like so

So yes, go and learn again, you look so foolish you can't even come up like anything but a run away. How old are you lol, you ran out of adult conversation and turned into a kid?

Too bad guy, and as said, learn adulting...

waky waky!

I find you 'dimished' and 'reductive' of what a real American is supoosed to know about history and the world

Poorly educated. But 'Reductive' is the word

edit on 1-7-2019 by Malisa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2019 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Too bad you did not had anything smart to say

LMFAO, please keep posting. I was wrong, you haven't embarrassed yourself enough, you've got plenty left!

posted on Jul, 3 2019 @ 04:51 PM
link   
So to get this thread back on track! The democrats did not offer a solution to anything. They supported taxing us to oblivion and stated the best way to stop those entering here illegally to quit making it illegal. They supported taking away our constitutional right to bear arms (probably because we would use them against their tyranny.) They all wanted to "stop Trump" while lying about how terrible the economy is.
A lot of them are in Congress but have not done anything productive. Some tried to impress someone by hablamos en espanol which was pointless.

They suggested relieving the financial burden of those who signed a contract to borrow money to pay for College to pay it for them taking away their responsibility to be an adult but did not offer to do so with those who have mortages.

Their positions are terrible across the board and a better points analysis would be Donald Trump 10000 Democrats -infinity. They appear to want to be in charge of Mexico (easy to see why as they would be closer to their bribers the cartels which also explains why they are so pro illegal immigration)!!!!

So glad I walked away from their crazy antics after they tried to force a c u next Tuesday to become president in the last Presidential election!

posted on Jul, 3 2019 @ 04:57 PM
link   
So to get this thread back on track! The democrats did not offer a solution to anything. They supported taxing us to oblivion and stated the best way to stop those entering here illegally to quit making it illegal. They supported taking away our constitutional right to bear arms (probably because we would use them against their tyranny.) They all wanted to "stop Trump" while lying about how terrible the economy is.
A lot of them are in Congress but have not done anything productive. Some tried to impress someone by hablamos en espanol which was pointless.

They suggested relieving the financial burden of those who signed a contract to borrow money to pay for College to pay it for them taking away their responsibility to be an adult but did not offer to do so with those who have mortages.

Their positions are terrible across the board and a better points analysis would be Donald Trump 10000 Democrats -infinity. They appear to want to be in charge of Mexico (easy to see why as they would be closer to their bribers the cartels which also explains why they are so pro illegal immigration)!!!!

So glad I walked away from their crazy antics after they tried to force a c u next Tuesday to become president in the last Presidential election!

posted on Jul, 4 2019 @ 03:34 PM
link   

a reply to: Dfairlite

Gotta love people with low IQ/knowledge spouting off google search results. Amirite?

Of course we love you, that's how you get to say nothing at all why trying to pretend to have an opinion

Good for you! You did your best Mr, Nothing Burger! You did great!

Malisa, when accusing someone of ignorance always use correct grammar. I could point out each of the numerous typos in your posts, but I’ll you wallow in your own self-righteousness.

Also, Central America is part of the North American continent as any perusal of a map reveals. Are Africa and Eurasia part of a single continent because they’re joined by a narrow land bridge? No, they are not. Only Ibero-Americans believe the Americas are one continent and Central America is a subcontinent. If you’re a U.S. citizen you might want to change your geographical ideology so folks won’t think you are ignorant, as you labeled the OP.

One more thing: You were very rude to the OP. Couldn’t you have made your points in a civil manner?

posted on Jul, 4 2019 @ 07:03 PM
link   
I don’t understand why people are trying to bring up past atrocities in history in order to justify things today.

There is a reason Brazilian speak Portuguese and it wasn’t a friendly romance either. The world has been forged by blood and no one livings hands are clean of the past but that does not mean you are liable for it

Every non native south and Central American is the result of colonization, it is not something that happened solely in the U.S. what happened to all the pre Columbian gold?

The British empire launched us into modern society and that was off the proceeds of opium being sold into China which gave Britain its first fleet, later the largest naval fleet on earth

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Your Britannica source says Central America is part of North
America. I don’t know... your posting reads like Common Core.
edit on 7-7-2019 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Yes

Can you deny what i said? No?

Aee you lame? Looks like so

So yes, go and learn again, you look so foolish you can't even come up like anything but a run away. How old are you lol, you ran out of adult conversation and turned into a kid?

Too bad guy, and as said, learn adulting...

waky waky!

I find you 'dimished' and 'reductive' of what a real American is supoosed to know about history and the world

Poorly educated. But 'Reductive' is the word
I’m pretty sure English is not your first language. Even the typos can be blamed on smart phone settings. Perhaps you could give us a real lesson on what “real American” education is supposed to be. I’ve never heard the term “learn adulting” before. Is this a new Common Core phrase?
Back on topic. Yes, the Democrats appear to be attempting to appeal to their Hispanic constituency. And why? Because there is such a huge influx of illegals they hope to have voting for the Democrat Party because they know “real Americans” will be voting for a real President of the US, not a corrupt faction of a banana republic teetering on the brink of a Che Guevara-like communist revolution. That is pretty much what the Democratic Party is anymore. Additionally, many former democrats are leaving for Trump 2020, so Kamala Harris is now offering free homes for another favored constituency typically leaning Democrat... because even they are vacating the radical shell of what used to be.
edit on 7-7-2019 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 12:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: ADUB77
I don’t understand why people are trying to bring up past atrocities in history in order to justify things today.

There is a reason Brazilian speak Portuguese and it wasn’t a friendly romance either. The world has been forged by blood and no one livings hands are clean of the past but that does not mean you are liable for it

Every non native south and Central American is the result of colonization, it is not something that happened solely in the U.S. what happened to all the pre Columbian gold?

Another fact seldom mentioned by the Left or holier-than-thou Europeans: Only 5 percent of all Africans shipped to the New World wound up in the USA. The British, French, Dutch and Portugese were by far the worst offenders in the slave trade. They ran almost the entire sordid business of buying slaves in Africa — almost entirely from other black Africans by the way — and also shipped the vast majority across the Atlantic. Havana, part of the Spanish empire, was the main market where they were sold.

Nineteen out of twenty slaves ended up in the Caribbean, Central America or the northeast region of South America, primarily Brazil.

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Lol, I know I'm late to the party, but this was just too good.

You said "I don't even know how to explain this to you, so i'm going to do just a bit of it because this is boring and i'm tired and want to sleep" at 12:30 am and kept posting more delirium until 3:36 am. It would explain why nothing you said was making sense and you kept blaming everyone else for the lazy mistakes you were making.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join