It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democrats Running For President... Of Mexico?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+10 more 
posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Well, I finally had a chance to catch up on the dem debates. No I didn't watch the entire two night thing, but I have watched/read most all of it. All I can say is wow. They are hardly concerned about being the president of the US, they are pandering to people who aren't americans. From the border to foreign policy they don't want to represent america. They want to fight against american interests.

First, they want to either abolish ICE completely or just not enforce immigration law. So Mexico 1, America 0.
Then, they want americans to pay taxes to fund "free" healthcare for illegals who come over, facing no resistance. Mexico 2, America 0
Finally, they're speaking spanish? in the debates. Aired in the USA. So Mexico 3, America 0.

I want to give a little context to that last one. America has a lot of people who speak spanish, a lot of those people who are not immigrants. According to the census there are only 25 million people in the US who speak english less than "very well." So lets say half of them can't understand english well at all. that's 12.5 million (including children) which makes up less than 5% of the voting age population. I won't go into the illegal vs legal aspect of who speaks spanish, but it would certainly only skew the data further away from their favor.

I find that so enlightening and a great metaphor for the democrat party. They're speaking a language that 85%+ of the population doesn't understand, in hopes of picking up a few million votes, not because of policy, but because they pandered. It's sad, reaally.

Of course then there were the questions about how they'd deal with illegal immigration and the cause. The democrat answer: 'Give US tax payer dollars to central american countries.' That'll solve it! Then we won't need a border! Central America 1, US 0.

We can then move to the vague comments on "rebuilding relationships with NATO" which can really only mean one thing: "Sugar daddy is back!" I mean how else has trump alienated NATO members, other than saying they need to pay what they agreed to? Offering merkel american natural gas so they didn't have to rely on russia? So again the answer is to give tax payer dollars to NATO countries for defense. NATO countries 1, America 0.

The most pro-american citizen stance I saw them take was to rob tax payers to pay off other tax payers debts (student loans). I mean, at least our tax payer dollars would be helping our fellow citizens?

Of course, then there was the "I want to raise your taxes" moments. They don't even hide it. Biden's first order of business will be to raise taxes on 80% if the country. No lie. Thanks man.

Anyway, after a lot of reading and watching, all I can figure is these candidates actually want to run for president of mexico so they can solve the problems there because they're all out of problems they care to address here. I mean, not one mention of americans killed by illegal immigrants. Not one mention of the terrible treatment of illegals (of course, other than by evil ICE at the border). Not one mention of the jobs lost to illegal immigrants. Hell, they didn't even hardly touch on the human trafficking aspects of what is happening. So they care about the illegals, but not enough to worry about them being raped and harmed on their journey?

It's really quite concerning that a major political party seems far more interested in helping people breaking into the country have an easier time doing so, and an easier time once here, than they are in helping the average American have a better life. In fact they want your life to be worse so they can (pretend to) make other people's lives better. It's quite something. I never thought I'd see the day they were so blatant in their hatred for their own country.
edit on 29-6-2019 by Dfairlite because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 12:19 AM
link   
Makes sense because they get filtered campaign money from the main Democrat/Cartel distributors higher up the Democrat chain of command.

Smuggling is a major source of cash 😎

The smuggler cartels have a very long reach 😃

posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 12:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Dfairlite

I did watch it, as did a number of ATS folk.
It is very interesting to see the starting position of the D. team approaching 2020.
Certain members of the debates have walked back on things they've said already. Others are sure to in the future debates.

As always, the ideas they spout fall apart when it comes to financial burden. But they will not admit it.
A vote for the current Democratic party, is a vote to bankrupt the country.
Sad day.
Maybe one of the other parties will have some policies steeped in reality.

posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 12:29 AM
link   
a reply to: randomtangentsrme

I think once trump gets the trade deals closed he's going to move onto the budget and fixing our deficit problem and debt problem, which will then neuter all of these spendy democrat talking points. You'll have them talking about spending $1.5 trillion extra, plus ongoing education costs, on top of a 22 trillion dollar debt (and that's just one program). Meanwhile trump will be highlighting the reality of the current budget situation and how unsustainable it is (huge millennial buzzword there).

However, trump does have to get the trade deals closed first. Because any acknowledgement of the debt/deficit as a problem will be pounced upon by china.

posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 12:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dfairlite
Well, I finally had a chance to catch up on the dem debates. No I didn't watch the entire two night thing, but I have watched/read most all of it. All I can say is wow. They are hardly concerned about being the president of the US, they are pandering to people who aren't americans. From the border to foreign policy they don't want to represent america. They want to fight against american interests.

First, they want to either abolish ICE completely or just not enforce immigration law. So Mexico 1, America 0.
Then, they want americans to pay taxes to fund "free" healthcare for illegals who come over, facing no resistance. Mexico 2, America 0
Finally, they're speaking spanish? in the debates. Aired in the USA. So Mexico 3, America 0.

I don't even know how to explain this to you, so i'm going to do just a bit of it because this is boring and i'm tired and want to sleep

How can there be Americans so uneducated that assume anything beyond the South border is 'Mexico'?

Spanish? How many countries in the world speak that language? Do you think all of them are South American countries? Please even Puerto Rico has Spanish as the official language :S

Do you realize that in South America there are other countries where Spanish is not the main language? Like Brasil ? Why are you so uneducated about the continent where you live? It makes anything else you say sound ridiculous and pointless.

Please first learn that there is an entire continent divided in 3 sub continents which are called x-America and is composed of North America, Central America and South America

Please review your grade school books and then come and say what you think.

I did not read anything beyond the 'Mexico: 3' because it's so embarrassing i don't even want to know what was said. I'm ashamed to be honest

If you want to have an opinion about what's going on in the south you must at least have a basic understanding of where you're standing and why and who is coming through.. Not this ridiculous ignoramus idea of 'Everything beyond the south is Mexico'. Please stop doing that, it's sad and dumb and ridiculous and embarrassing

"Hasta luego amigo"

That was "Mexican" i guess LMFAO!
edit on 29-6-2019 by Malisa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 12:37 AM
link   

I think once trump gets the trade deals closed he's going to move onto the budget and fixing our deficit problem and debt problem, which will then neuter all of these spendy democrat talking points. You'll have them talking about spending $1.5 trillion extra, plus ongoing education costs, on top of a 22 trillion dollar debt (and that's just one program). Meanwhile trump will be highlighting the reality of the current budget situation and how unsustainable it is (huge millennial buzzword there).

However, trump does have to get the trade deals closed first. Because any acknowledgement of the debt/deficit as a problem will be pounced upon by china.

I do not think Trump will be able to get rid of $20 Trillion of debt in the time he has in office (4 years or 8).
Perhaps he will put plans in place to do that. Would not be the first time I've been surprised.
Whomever comes after him can change policy just as fast, so I have little hope for the debt to go down for long.

+11 more 
posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 12:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Malisa

How can there be Americans so uneducated that assume anything beyond the South border is 'Mexico'?

No one said that, nor did they think that. A fun straw man though. I mean, I even went on to talk about central america, but apparently you stopped reading before that.

Spanish? How many countries in the world speak that language? Do you think all of them are South American countries? Please even Puerto Rico has Spanish as the official language :S

Oh please. Coming from the people who think speaking spanish is a appropriation of "brown cultures" yet somehow ignore spain (you know, the origin of the language in south america), this is rich. Don't pretend you don't know who the dems were pandering to.

Also, at no point did I say they were pandering solely to central/south americans. So yet another straw man.

Please first learn that there is an entire continent divided in 3 sub continents which are called x-America and is composed of North America, Central America and South America

I'm just going to quote this line from the OP:

The democrat answer: 'Give US tax payer dollars to central american countries.'

OOOPS. Maybe next time read.

I did not read anything beyond the 'Mexico: 3' because it's so embarrassing i don't even want to know what was said. I'm ashamed to be honest

LMFAO, your smug "I'm smarter than anyone who disagrees with me" attitude backfired and you look like a moron now. Good job. Lefty's, master of the self-own.

posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 12:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Malisa

I don't even know how to explain this to you, so i'm going to do just a bit of it because this is boring and i'm tired and want to sleep

How can there be Americans so uneducated that assume anything beyond the South border is 'Mexico'?. . .

Please first learn that there is an entire continent divided in 3 sub continents which are called x-America and is composed of North America, Central America and South America. . .

Not to pick nits but: Central America is part of North America. There are two American Continents: North America, and South America.
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 12:43 AM
link   

No, he won't be able to get rid of it. It'll take a generation. But he will be submitting a plan that does so over that time period. It will be in stark contrast to the dems drunken spending binge.

posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 12:56 AM
link   

Gotta love people with low IQ/knowledge spouting off google search results. Amirite?

posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 12:59 AM
link   
Well, their platform is anything anti-American is good. I don't know how anyone who cares about our country could vote for these people unless they are a brainwashed moron.

posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 02:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
Well, their platform is anything anti-American is good. I don't know how anyone who cares about our country could vote for these people unless they are a brainwashed moron.

I don’t get it either. Unfortunately, after reading some of the lefties comments on this site, it doesn’t take one long to conclude that there is in fact a lot of brainwashed morons in the world. Sorry left but some of the stuff you’ll say and support is just downright idiotic, not all of you but a lot of ya.

posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 03:06 AM
link   

No one said that, nor did they think that. A fun straw man though. I mean, I even went on to talk about central america, but apparently you stopped reading before that.

Of course i did, didn't you read my post? I clearly said so! Seems to be like you have a hard time making sense of what you read, maybe that's how you did not grasp the American continent thing at all in grade school?

After all the Mexico:1, Mexico:2, Mexico:3 it got boring, i wondered if i should read more nonsense and i figured out why should i? Someone with actual knowledge of how things are happening would not dumb things down so hard that it makes it look like ignorance is driving at full throttle. But whatever makes you feel you are correct and cool

Like i said, how i can explain? Saying dumb things like that only makes you look bad and it turns into not wanting to read your post since you started it by saying "i'm going to look very ignorant and then i may have something to say of actual value, or maybe not"

I said, i did not read beyond "Mexico:3". And i already said why

posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 03:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: BoscoMoney

Gotta love people with low IQ/knowledge spouting off google search results. Amirite?

Of course we love you, that's how you get to say nothing at all why trying to pretend to have an opinion

Good for you! You did your best Mr, Nothing Burger! You did great!

+6 more 
posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 03:22 AM
link   

Your argument is such a strawman it should be dancing around Oz singing "If I only had a brain."

posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 03:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: randomtangentsrme

How can there be Americans so uneducated that assume anything beyond the South border is 'Mexico'?. . .

Please first learn that there is an entire continent divided in 3 sub continents which are called x-America and is composed of North America, Central America and South America. . .

Not to pick nits but: Central America is part of North America. There are two American Continents: North America, and South America.
en.wikipedia.org...

Is it? Oh well, for me North America was "Canada, US, Mexico", and Central is from Guatemala and below until it turns into South America".

Like this, i guess i'm ignorant as well lol But from your link, it looks like they describe Central America as a separate part of the continent, or how does that work? I have never heard of North America including anything but Canada, US and Mexico

www.infoplease.com...

I guess it depends on who printed the map? LMFAO!

www.britannica.com...

posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 03:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: abe froman

Your argument is such a strawman it should be dancing around Oz singing "If I only had a brain."

Once again, nothing was said

Butt hurting! Causing people to look bad since year 0

posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 06:10 AM
link   

Do you realize that in South America there are other countries where Spanish is not the main language? Like Brasil ? Why are you so uneducated about the continent where you live? It makes anything else you say sound ridiculous and pointless.

If you want to have an opinion about what's going on in the south you must at least have a basic understanding of where you're standing and why and who is coming through.. Not this ridiculous ignoramus idea of 'Everything beyond the south is Mexico'. Please stop doing that, it's sad and dumb and ridiculous and embarrassing

"Hasta luego amigo"

You did know most Central and South American countries ARE mostly Spanish and not native , yes ? (including Mexico)
What a wall of text for nothing.

Denying Ignorance
Why ?
I should be knighted by now.

posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 11:52 AM
link   

"Hasta luego amigo"

So like..... what do other countries have to do with presidential candidates speaking to the American populace in a language most don't understand?

No other country or its people have any thing to do with our election, or shouldn't.

Derp.
edit on fSaturdayAmerica/Chicago1111699 by Flesh699 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Speaking Spanish to voters was really stupid. Couple that with the extreme left socialist positions and it's a no-win situation for the dems. I see only two possibilities;

A. The dems and their handlers have a potential rigging system in place for the elections that is untraceable and which cannot be audited. This would be a reason for the smug attitude and projected overconfidence.

B. They have been told to throw the election to Trump for other reasons like a giant asteroid is going to hit and cause an ELE in his second term.

Take your pick, something is up?

Cheers - Dave

top topics

<<   2 >>

join