It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I saw one of the triangles!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 11:58 PM
link   
I have no proof which is why I'm posting in chit chat instead of ufo's forum.

I saw it. Was outside my hotel room in central PA. U.S.

It moved from the north/northeast travelling mostly south. I had a strange feeling of tranquilty as I watched it slowly and silently move across the clear, starlight night.

Seeing whatever it is was breathtaking, but the feelings it invoked in me are the most puzzling. I was simply enjoying the cool night air, relaxing on a bench when I saw it.

I was drawn to it. Couldn't get close enough.. it was one of the strangest feelings I've felt in my life.

I saw this with my clear eyes and cannot shake the feeling. Something is going on.

posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 12:03 AM
link   
So, it was low

Mine Are up at 35,000 or so

posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 12:09 AM
link   
a reply to: GBP/JPY

Can't even begin to guess it's altitude/hight. The thing was massive and blocked out the "handle" on the big dipper for a few seconds.

I was literally frozen watching this sh** I didn't believe the stories till now.
edit on 29-6-2019 by seaswine because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 01:56 AM
link   
a reply to: seaswine
Did it have three lights? A light in the middle?

posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 08:09 AM
link   

What color was it? I've seen a smaller black one and big gray one.

I think they were both made by humans. The small black one I saw in downtown San Francisco. The big gray one floated so close overhead I could see the rivets in it.

posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 08:25 AM
link   
Cool, mine are a degree wide or half of that.......at altitude and seem to be smaller......

You saw a heavy lifter......

July is the expected month for a deception while the rapture happens....

August won't fit with the given day counts in Scripturs.......one can work backwards from the known midpoint ....and fit the. Day counts into Rehearsal feasts in Israel......

posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 08:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

What color was it? I've seen a smaller black one and big gray one.

I think they were both made by humans. The small black one I saw in downtown San Francisco. The big gray one floated so close overhead I could see the rivets in it.

Wow. Sounds amazing.
Where were you when you saw the 'big gray one'?
How big do you estimate it was?
Were there any lights? Any propulsion?
I'm guessing you didn't get a photo?

Sorry for questions, but this sighting really interests me.

posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 08:43 AM
link   

I saw this with my clear eyes and cannot shake the feeling. Something is going on.

Thanks for your post.
Must have been incredible!
I agree, there is def something going on....and hopefully we'll all find out soon enough...

posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 08:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Diaspar

Here's a thread I made about it:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I still kick myself daily for not getting a video of it. I had my phone on me. But at the time, I was so excited just by seeing it I didn't even try to take a video.

posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 08:54 AM
link   
a reply to: ecapsretuo

3 lights but nothing in the middle.

posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 09:01 AM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

Absolute pitch black. Could only make out the figure from the 3 lights and the way it blacked out the stars as it traveled.

Now that it is the next morning and things have sunk in, what the frig was that? It was real and I saw it. My cousin did as well. Can't decide if I should be excited or scared.

I've had 2 other high strangeness occurrences in my life; this triangle tops everything.

posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 09:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
a reply to: Diaspar

Here's a thread I made about it:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I still kick myself daily for not getting a video of it. I had my phone on me. But at the time, I was so excited just by seeing it I didn't even try to take a video.

Just read it - Thanks
Was a great post, very descriptive.
Seemed very authentic, even without any video/photo evidence.

I still kick myself daily for not getting a video of it

I hear ya - I've said the exact same words..
My only encounters (orbs) I didn't have my phone on me - i too was out for a cig and annoys me to this day that i didn't....but....my sightings are nothing compared to yours. I would have loved to have seen that!

Hopefully we'll all get the truth and answers soon

posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 09:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: seaswine
a reply to: underwerks

Absolute pitch black. Could only make out the figure from the 3 lights and the way it blacked out the stars as it traveled.

Now that it is the next morning and things have sunk in, what the frig was that? It was real and I saw it. My cousin did as well. Can't decide if I should be excited or scared.

I've had 2 other high strangeness occurrences in my life; this triangle tops everything.

There's definitely something there, and a lot of people are seeing it. Maybe some back engineered alien technology, or maybe something purely otherworldly?

Or for sightings like yours, maybe some high altitude giant stealth blimp of some kind. We can speculate all day on what they might be. The only thing we can be sure of is that there's something there.

posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 12:15 PM
link   

How low?

Could you see the actual craft or a lack of light? As if something with light absorbing qualities flew by?

posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Should've read the rest of the thread... I saw a very similar thing in the UK several years ago, even made a thread about it here.

Thread

I spent a long time looking at it, no actual craft just a lack of stars as it slowly hovered on by. Keep an eye out, looking back a lot of weird stuff happened locally around that time. I say "35 mins or so" in that thread, looking back I was outside for about 2 hours, that whole night was mesmerising tbh. Very relaxing too strangely enough.
edit on 29-6-2019 by RAY1990 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Welcome to the club!

Cool high tech is impressive. I can see why you were “drawn” to it! I call it “quantum magic” as trying to make sense of it is more difficult than saying “and magic happens”!

My sighting was many years ago and it still is one the coolest moments of my life!!

Watch for more ‘woo’ happening to you now!

posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Can you confirm date and time?

posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 04:48 PM
link   

I bet that you saw a formation of triplet satellites. They fool a lot of people and especially the claims that they blocked out stars, etc. If you have never seen a triplet passing over then it is no wonder that people can be fooled.

For example Yaogan satellite triplets in real-time

posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 05:17 PM
link   
For example here is a person filming triplet satellites but they are convinced that they are filming a huge triangular UFO.

edit on 29/6/2019 by tommyjo because: Additional info added

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 08:03 AM
link   
a reply to: tommyjo

It was June 29th, just after midnight.

Those triplets look similar to what I saw but not exact. Whatever this thing was it was obviously a physical, hand-made large craft.

new topics

top topics

join