It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are UFOs Descendants Of Advanced Humans Who Moved Under The Sea To Survive A Coming Cataclysm

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 12:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: 4891morfih

originally posted by: MissSmartypants
There is a declassified CIA document called "The Story of Adam and Eve" (sorry I can't link from my phone) that basically states that 11,500 years ago the area under the earth's crust liquified, possibly because of something to do with the sun, and then the weight of the ice at the poles caused the entire earth's crust to shift suddenly and the land masses that were previously at the poles were then at the equator, and Antarctica and Greenland which had been in temperate zones were moved to near the poles where they are now, killing most of the life on the earth.
And adding that to the conjecture that advanced human civilizations had existed in the past, I propose that perhaps these advanced humans built cities deep in the oceans in advance of the coming cataclysm in order to survive and these ancient humans with an 11,000 year head start on technology are the UFOs the military has been observing. This fits with Tom DeLonge's latest tweet about the truth being both good news and bad...the good news, the UFOs are being operated by these advanced humans living in the depths of the oceans... and the bad news is these cataclysms are cyclical and we are due for another one. Just throwing this out there, is all.

At some time you should be able to provide evidence.
You mean like catching one of those UFOs or scuba diving to the depths of the oceans and bringing back a chunk of one of those cities?. You first.

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: AncientDuop

Interesting you should do your first OP under your new acc on this realm, sounds interesting.

As far as an ancient Civilization living under the sea goes, it's possible

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: AncientDuop
Although I am a real lover of ancient mysteries and thats what got me into studying ancient history and classical archaeology at university.

I just cant see it im afraid. I love the theory and the Idea that this is possible especially being an Atlantis believer.

But I cannot trust my own government to follow plans with what I have voted them into Parliment/congress.

So....
This information if really true wouldnt be readily available for us to read. I believe the CIA NSA even NASA all of them are so good at putting disinformation out there.

This is all to distract us from whats really going on, i believe anything you read or hear is what they allow. What is going on however i feel they keep from us because its so frightening and from a realm were your normal civilian just wouldnt fathom or comprehend its meaning.

But nonetheless a great read!
Thansk OP!
And if the "what's really going on" that they're trying to distract us from turns out to be the Phil Schneider/ Dulce scenario then that is truly frightening...but if it turns out to be interdimensional demons then as a child of God I'd have nothing to be scared of.

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Agreed

a reply to: MissSmartypants

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 05:01 PM
link   
None of this makes any sense. Why did they move closer to where the danger is?

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 07:01 PM
link   
I always thought this movie was trying to tell us something:

Superman and the Mole Men trailer
edit on 30-6-2019 by coursecatalog because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 07:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: coursecatalog
I always thought this movie was trying to tell us something:

Superman and the Mole Men trailer
I think it was trying to tell us that back then all men over the age of 30 looked like crap for some reason. Superman...more like Bloatman to me.
edit on 6/30/2019 by MissSmartypants because: Edit

edit on 6/30/2019 by MissSmartypants because: Edit

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Well Atlantis has to do with whats happening, but not in the way people thinks. Aliens do exist before even humans put a foot on eartn.

Actually Atlantis had 2 factions one that usted the technology to contact higher beings AND the other faction used for advancement of tech AND war.

In the the end the there was a problem wirh rhe tech they use AND a catastrophe happened Atlantis went down, Some of the survivers went to Ireland then to egipt, Irak AND irán. Others went to the Yucatán peninsula.

Aliens do had to stop some stuff of Atlantis to have a bigger problem, something that happen on mars on a bigger scale millons of years ago a big war between martians AND Aliens using tech AND Psy AND esoteric means thats why mars almost Is a desolate placer (yea i said almost there are remants still today).

Not in vane russians AND americans wanted to controll Cuba AND the sorroundings, heck did everyone saw the attack on American embasy on Cuba ... AND russians trying to enter Venezuela by force, everything Is for a reason .

AND Aliens do watch allí of this...

So hope this helps.

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 09:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: AlexDJ
Well Atlantis has to do with whats happening, but not in the way people thinks. Aliens do exist before even humans put a foot on eartn.

Actually Atlantis had 2 factions one that usted the technology to contact higher beings AND the other faction used for advancement of tech AND war.

In the the end the there was a problem wirh rhe tech they use AND a catastrophe happened Atlantis went down, Some of the survivers went to Ireland then to egipt, Irak AND irán. Others went to the Yucatán peninsula.

Aliens do had to stop some stuff of Atlantis to have a bigger problem, something that happen on mars on a bigger scale millons of years ago a big war between martians AND Aliens using tech AND Psy AND esoteric means thats why mars almost Is a desolate placer (yea i said almost there are remants still today).

Not in vane russians AND americans wanted to controll Cuba AND the sorroundings, heck did everyone saw the attack on American embasy on Cuba ... AND russians trying to enter Venezuela by force, everything Is for a reason .

AND Aliens do watch allí of this...

So hope this helps.
There's supposed to be an underwater base of some sort off the coast of Cuba. You can see it from the air.

posted on Jul, 1 2019 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Yep but it was then cut from the media really fast....., the effects of the catastrophe of atlantis its still felt today and if you dont believe then not in vain its call the bermuda triangle, that's why some ships and planes dissapear from time to time from this effect.

And if someday some real news comes about a underwater city they would say it was mayan or some short of that kind, of course any tech that could be there its already gone for good.

UFO's do use some type of this tech but on a higher level (real Aliens), its like they have the Ferrari and we got the beetle instead, and crytals have to do a lot in it. if not why do you think some type of watches uses quartz movement, its really a higher tech made for dummies and in time crystals will become better use and understood.

Anyway that's why CIA got to cuba and russians too, not because hey wanted to bomb each other, they could do it from their countrys its because this tech....

posted on Jul, 2 2019 @ 08:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: ConfusedBrit

There is a declassified CIA document ...

Although this amusing document was lurking in a CIA office (inside another file, with no importance attached) since 1966, it was never "Classified" in the first place (just like our 'ole friend the "Tic-Tac" video was never classified by the Pentagon), and was openly published in 1993 by Bengal Tiger Press.

Title: The Adam and Eve Story: The History of Cataclysms
Author: Chan Thomas
Publisher: Bengal Tiger Press, 1993
ISBN 1884600018, 9781884600012
Length: 232 pages

Must have been a later edition.
The pdf shows the book was published by Emerson House in 1965.

Harte
edit on 7/2/2019 by Harte because: of the wonderful things he does!

posted on Jul, 3 2019 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Earth was a violent neighborhood for sure.

Our planet has been bombarded with impacts and CMEs along with earthquakes, tsunamis, tornadoes, and hurricanes, etc.

I think these more than infrequent cataclysms drove our arboreal (tree dwelling) hominid ancestors in caves.

That period around 11500 bce you mentioned is around the time of the younger dryas aka mini ice age.

They suspect it was brought on and ended by impacts.

I personally suspect that an impact that did Mars in had ejecta and other debris that eventually found it's way to earth; maybe more than once.

I also think Mars was restless for a while and used to get uncomfortably close to earth maybe due to an impact.

I also suspect if there was life on Mars, it's dna would be very close to earth dna.

I also entertain the idea that intelligent Martian refugees may have escaped to earth when it wandered extremely close to earth during this chaotic period.

They may even be an exotic amphibious hominin.
edit on 3-7-2019 by reject because: Mars

edit on 3-7-2019 by reject because: Martian

posted on Jul, 3 2019 @ 09:12 AM
link   

These would be the advanced terrestrials.
Good read MissSmartypants

posted on Jul, 3 2019 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Living inside the planets or moons and maybe some stars may really be safer then living on the roofs or exteriors, surfaces to avoid cataclysmic activities and potential invasions...

posted on Jul, 4 2019 @ 04:27 AM
link   

Well, for the bad news, I just hope the aliens didn't say eta carinae can go supernova anytime now and will sterilize the whole solar system.

...and that the good news is the aliens will save the few genetically superior and strongest.

That would really suck.

Lol.
edit on 4-7-2019 by reject because: Lol.

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 03:41 AM
link   
On the topic of underwater bases heres an older account from timothy goods book alien base

"During his interviews with Picco, Ferraudi would ask that the sound recorder be turned off at instances when asked if he knew where his 'abductors' came from. His off-the-record reply — though he now admits it openly — is interesting. 'I'm not supposed to say it yet: they come from inside the Earth.' According to Ferraudi, in about 1950 the aliens had built two underwater bases, one on the Uruguayan coast in front of the Barra de San Juan, 45 kilometres from Buenos Aires, and the other in the Bahia Samborombón, about 150 kilometres southwest of Montevideo.' Supposedly another base had been established in the Gulf of Mexico, and it was there that Orlando and Elena were then taken for a brief visit. "

p.224

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 10:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan
I’m going to say “no”. However, I won’t stop listening to those who have contrary opinions.

This.

I don’t think this story is the “truth” but I can’t say that I know what the “truth” is.

I always enjoy reading different theories/perspectives on the subject though - there may be a nugget of truth on most all of them.

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 01:35 AM
link   

There is a declassified CIA document called "The Story of Adam and Eve" (sorry I can't link from my phone) that basically states that 11,500 years ago the area under the earth's crust liquified, possibly because of something to do with the sun, and then the weight of the ice at the poles caused the entire earth's crust to shift suddenly and the land masses that were previously at the poles were then at the equator, and Antarctica and Greenland which had been in temperate zones were moved to near the poles where they are now, killing most of the life on the earth.
And adding that to the conjecture that advanced human civilizations had existed in the past, I propose that perhaps these advanced humans built cities deep in the oceans in advance of the coming cataclysm in order to survive and these ancient humans with an 11,000 year head start on technology are the UFOs the military has been observing. This fits with Tom DeLonge's latest tweet about the truth being both good news and bad...the good news, the UFOs are being operated by these advanced humans living in the depths of the oceans... and the bad news is these cataclysms are cyclical and we are due for another one. Just throwing this out there, is all.

Hey I found a thread for me to interject my cataclysmic world history theory.

The Libyan glass fields.

130 by 50 miles of shattered glass fields in the deserts of Libya and Egypt.

Population growth was an even greater problem when people lived 1000 years.

With all the hot air rising in areas of heavy habitation, the protective firmament enclosing the Earth was bound to crack.

The plasma (waters above) running from the Earth to the Sun, flooded the Earth, and electrocuted all life on dry land.

Apparently a stronger wind needed to be sent just to disperse all the plasma.

Survivors life expectancy dropped from 1000 to 100 years. They became burnt and weighed down.

The great pyramids, once Suns on Earth, became ruins.

But the mystery people who built the pyramids returned. (Perhaps from the deep oceans)

THEIR emblem is on the dollar bill.

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 06:17 AM
link   

kind of makes sense when we know less about the oceans than we do about space!

Why arent we exploring the oceans depths, Why because our governments have been told not to by the Abyssal trench dwellers of our pre history!

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 07:44 AM
link   
a reply to: sapien82

I would bet on more prosaic explanations like tech and logistics before thinking about sea dwellers

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join