It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Under Fire Over Segregationist Praise Biden Lies Again About Busing

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 04:09 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

lol you ok?
It's late were I am. Maybe your as inebriated as I might be.

posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 08:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
a reply to: putnam6

The SJWs won't vote for Gabbard unless she becomes exactly what the voters you're referencing are most alarmed by. There is still a decent percentage of vapid liberals in this country who blame Hillary Clinton for alienating the supporters Sanders was supposed to hand over to her by not inserting her head far enough up her own ass like the ranting loony magical millionaire Sanders did.

It's quite amusing... for 3 election cycles after Bush we heard the left say nonsense like "the GOP is so fractured between the far right extremists and independents that nobody who can win the general is radical enough to win the primaries." Low and behold, that seems to be yet another in a long, long list of Democrat projections into the Right, because right now the Dems are literally held hostage by their own extremists, race baiters, perverts, fools, ecoterrorists, communist sympathizers, lazy entitled, misogynists, and liberal fascists that there is no way in Hell someone electable in the general emerges from the primaries... proof of that is easy to find. Does the Left really think independents will vote for free healthcare for illegals? Baby killing on the day of the infant's birth? Sky high taxation just to buy out the educators who remarkably have been in the left's pocket for decades? LOL!!!! I can honestly say the POTUS side of this election doesn't worry me in the least, barring some sort of deep fake shenanigans, Trump wins this without even having to campaign. It's almost looking like a Dem forfeit similar to how the RNC forfeited in 2012 by running Romney.

LOL doing nothing but speculating how it could happen.

Definitely, it's Trump's election to lose, it was the perfect storm, perfect timing and against a polarizing HRC, the perfect opponent in 2016, Now he just needs to be steady as she goes, and make sure he motivates his base to vote.DNC as been said before here has lost the moderate Democrats nothing they have proposed will get them back en masse especially in a good economy.

Here's the caveat Trump kinda turned the Republicans on their ear too, RNC needs to find new blood for after Trump is through his second term.

posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 10:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck
a reply to: highvein

The nominee will be Gabbard.

I will call it now, and I will hope I am wrong.

If she runs the DNC will have a contender.

If she ran against, say, Mitt Romney, she'd get my vote. But she does come with some policy baggage for me, and while not as much as the other Dem-wits I saw the last two nights, Trump is getting things accomplished that I wanted to see happen. I tire of voting for the lesser of two evils... I'll vote for a President whose policies I mostly like once again. TRUMP 2020!

I already bought a flag.

TheRedneck

I am going to vote for Trump also, but I think that Gabbard would be the best candidate for the DNC.

posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 10:43 AM
link   

a reply to: carewemust

If memory serves, it sorta died out after it was declared a failure and gas was in short supply after the Iranian Hostage crisis.

TheRedneck

I think it still occurs in some areas. I was in a busing program in late 80s for high school. It is called Majority to Minority. Basically, you can voluntarily bus from a school district in which you are a majority race to a school in which you are a minority.

posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Edumakated

Not gonna dispute you there; I am simply going off of memory.

Here in Alabama, schools were desegregated by Federal mandate early on, so busing was never much of an issue in itself. It was mainly applicable in larger cities like Birmingham and Montgomery. I started school just after desegregation was started, back in the 1960s.

TheRedneck

posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

I agree, 2024 the GOP presently doesn't have a clear successor. I'd happily vote for Pence, as I can't really think of anything I disagree with him on, but I don't think a majority of voters would put him in office.

posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 05:21 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

TheRedneck

posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 09:18 PM
link   
a reply to: highvein

she will be first female pres but not this time

posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 09:30 PM
link   

a reply to: carewemust

If memory serves, it sorta died out after it was declared a failure and gas was in short supply after the Iranian Hostage crisis.

TheRedneck

Thank-you. I think here in the Chicago school system they started moving teachers around, instead of tens of thousands of kids. A lot of them quit though. Then came "charter" schools. The student average testing score was up a bit in 2018. Maybe something is working.

posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 09:36 PM
link   
What the...

Kamala Harris's father reveals that Kamala is descended from Slave OWNERS.

bigleaguepolitics.com...

posted on Jul, 1 2019 @ 06:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
a reply to: tinner07

Xue isn't here to give his thoughts , he's here to give the majority of members what they want which is more right-wing propaganda. He said she said political tabloids, that's his specialty and he's very good at his job.

Speaking of this post only.

Where is the propaganda?

Because in order for it to be propaganda, it must be either biased or misleading to support a cause.

Just because it's a story from Breitbart, doesn't negate the story if it's true.

I fail to see whats not true.

Do share if you do.

posted on Jul, 1 2019 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

Nah, I'm not too intrigued at building another political family dynasty in the US. We've had enough of that... every 8 years the new two-term Republican POTUS should be from a different stock than the prior ones.

posted on Jul, 1 2019 @ 07:03 PM
link   
In my humble opinion Kamala doesn't have the "likability" factor. She is smart, ruthless, and seems to have good political instincts, but she doesn't come across as an honest or decent person. To me, she seems the type to stick a knife in your back without hesitation if it would advance her political career.

I think Joe is a pretty much worthless and don't believe he has the fire in the belly to win the presidency, but her attack on Joe during the debate was pretty harsh. On the one hand she says she doesn't believe him to be a racist but them basically calls him a racist for not supporting bussing, as if there was no room for an alternate viewpoint back when this was a hot issue. Where was her criticism and condemnation when Biden was selected as Obama's VP?

The Democrats lowered the bar on ethics and morality with Bill and Hillary and Trump is now the beneficiary. Their chickens are coming home to roost.

These are just some random thoughts.

edit on 7/1/2019 by Sparky63 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2019 @ 11:06 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Aw, but it'd be so much fun! I have posters ready to go for Ivanka 2024 (Make America Greater), Ivanka 2028 (Make America Greater Again), Don Jr. 2032 (Make America Awesome), Don Jr. 2036 (Make America Awesome Again), Eric 2040 (Keep America Awesome), Eric 2044 (Keep America Awesome Again), Barron 2048 (Make America Boss-Level), and Barron 2052 (Keep America Boss-Level)!

TheRedneck

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join