It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Under Fire Over Segregationist Praise Biden Lies Again About Busing

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 09:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

The Dems are still shell shocked from losing to Trump.
They have no real platform, no real plan....they have nothing.
Except “Trump Bad”

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 09:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

The Dems are still shell shocked from losing to Trump.
They have no real platform, no real plan....they have nothing.
Except “Trump Bad”

Actually, I have a pretty good idea about their platform now.

1./ Get rid of Orange Man Bad.
2./ Fix global weather real quick (the Climate Crisis!!!)
3./ Free health care for the whole planet.
4./ Raise taxes on everyone with a private sector job. Especially the middle class.
5./Fix the gun violence problem real quick.

Added Bonus: Just the health care thing will put 300,000 health insurance people out of a job, 180,000,000 Americans lose their private health care, 20,000,000 seniors will lose their Medicare supplements, about 3/4 of all of our hospitals will close (not enough money to run them), we lose 20% of our GDP overnight, the economy crashes and they will get to blame that on Trump and offer a solution to the Trump Crisis.

I can really see American voters lining up for this!!!

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 10:03 PM
link   

I can really see American voters lining up for this!!!

There will be plenty of drones voting for it.
We just have to have more for Trump.

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 10:03 PM
link   

You left one out. Castro wants reproductive justice and the right to choose for.....wait for it....trans women!

That one got a huge applause. These people are fruit cakes and nuts.

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 10:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

You left one out. Castro wants reproductive justice and the right to choose for.....wait for it....trans women!

Yeah, I spent a part of my morning commute trying to figure out how that one even works.

The best I could come up with is that one undergoes a sympathy pregnancy and then becomes convinced they need an abortion for it. At that point, I started trying to figure out how one would go about performing such an abortion. That's when I gave up. I was getting a headache.

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Funny that they push so hard for a woman's right to choose her health care options...

But want to take away her choice of what health care.

These people are nutz.

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 10:09 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Hahahahah! If she feelz like a pregnant woman, by gosh, she's a pregnant woman! That doctor will just have to go along with it and rip something out or be sued for telling her she's not a pregnant woman. ~~~smh

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 10:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

My prediction is that trump wins potus. Wins electoral vote , loses popular vote. Just like last time.

Dems keep house and tie up or take senate.

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Hahahahah! If she feelz like a pregnant woman, by gosh, she's a pregnant woman! That doctor will just have to go along with it and rip something out or be sued for telling her she's not a pregnant woman. ~~~smh

Perhaps the Doctor can just "check and see" with a quick colonoscopy with no lube...

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 10:16 PM
link   

We laugh, but there is a Steven Crowder video where he goes in to a clinic claiming to be a transwoman who's pregnant. He smuggles in some urine from a friend who is pregnant because it will have high estrogen, of course, and he's curious what the doctors will do when they test it and it shows up.

Because he's obviously a man who is identifying as a woman, they all bend over backward to assure him he's pregnant because that's what he wants to hear. The thing is that when a man presents with that level of estrogen in his urine, one of the causes can be testicular cancer, and none of the people in that clinic had the guts to bring it up because he was so adamant he was a woman. He did say he thought one of the workers there might have been trying to gingerly talk him around to that possibility, but they gave up pretty easily.

So there can be some serious issues with all this.

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 10:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
a reply to: Gothmog

My prediction is that trump wins potus. Wins electoral vote , loses popular vote. Just like last time.

Dems keep house and tie up or take senate.

I think that might be possible if absolutely nothing happens with a few investigations that are in progress...

So no, that's not gonna happen.

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 10:19 PM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

That's not likely.

The Dems don't really have a good path in the Senate. Most of the seats up for grabs are in pretty solid red states.

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 10:22 PM
link   

That is crazy I agree so don't think i'm defending that position when I bring up how repubs are forcing pregnant women to have a 2ed pelvic exam.
Something those doctors say is not needed and is also unethical.

The crazy is coming from both teams don't forget that.

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Something those doctors say is not needed and is also unethical.

Kinda like abortion then?

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Yes, but the repubs are doing it anyway.

Are you proud of that.

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Do you know how many pelvics a pregnant woman has before she gives birth?

And, of course, we're supposed to have them annually even if we aren't pregnant.

But, OMG, asking a woman to have one to make sure before she has an invasive procedure ...

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Yes, but the repubs are doing it anyway.

Are you proud of that.

So you are honestly equating a pelvic exam to an abortion?

Just.... LOL

ETA... I just realized that you have no clue about what a pelvic exam is or how many we get with a normal pregnancy.

Now I'm embarrassed for you.

Sorry!
edit on 28-6-2019 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 10:37 PM
link   

How many of those are done for no reason other than politics?

But, OMG, asking a woman to have one to make sure before she has an invasive procedure ...

Not one, she has one that she needs to have. But the state ordered a 2ed. The doctors say it's not needed.

The state with their wealth of medical knowledge say it is. Not doctors but politicians are deciding .

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 10:40 PM
link   

No thats what you did when you said.

Kinda like abortion then? ?

I only said a 2ed un-needed pulvic exam is unethical. Why did i say that?
Because the doctors being forced to do it say so. Because my sister ,who's a doctor (and trump loving pro-life republican) told me that it was.

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 10:41 PM
link   

How many of those are done for no reason other than politics?

Not one, she has one that she needs to have. But the state ordered a 2ed. The doctors say it's not needed.

The state with their wealth of medical knowledge say it is. Not doctors but politicians are deciding .

A pelvic exam is routine in a pregnancy... we generally get a couple during that time so the Doc can check for STD's which may effect the kid, for the child's placement, the possibility we may need a c-section, etc.

To help you, a pelvic exam takes a few minutes in a doctor's office and we were until this year supposed to get one once a year.

For instance, Obamacare pays for one a year.

Third and finally, perhaps you shouldn't discuss the topic until you get a vagina.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join